Chrisitian Mauled By Lion After Trying to Prove God Would Intervene

And Thy Lord Sayeth:
Nigga. If yo dumbazz goes in there with that lion Ima let'em eatcha !

I'm confused. Why didn't Jesus swoop down and save him?

A church leader had his buttocks mauled by a lion after running towards a pride in a bid to prove the 'Lord's power over animals'.

Alec Ndiwane, a Zion Christian Church prophet, was attacked on a safari while trying to show that God would save him in front of fellow church members.

He is said to have fallen into a trance and started speaking in tongues before charging at a pride of lions feeding on an impala in South Africa's Kruger National Park.

Christian mauled by lion after trying 'to prove Lord would intervene'

Deuteronomy 6:16
You shall not put the LORD your God to the test, as you tested Him at Massah.

Mathew 4:7
Jesus responded, "The Scriptures also say, 'You must not test the LORD your God.'"

We all have an appointed time to die. Appointed by God. God decides, not us.

A church leader had his buttocks mauled by a lion after running towards a pride in a bid to prove the 'Lord's power over animals'.

Alec Ndiwane, a Zion Christian Church prophet, was attacked on a safari while trying to show that God would save him in front of fellow church members.

He is said to have fallen into a trance and started speaking in tongues before charging at a pride of lions feeding on an impala in South Africa's Kruger National Park.

Jesus responded, "The Scriptures also say, 'You must not test the LORD your God.'"

:laugh: I knew that was coming sooner or later. I'm surprised it took this long.

Morons like this get what they deserve, there's extremist that coexist in every belief system, but in no way do instances like this prove anything, I think he wanted to die.

:laugh: I knew that was coming sooner or later. I'm surprised it took this long.

I just noticed the thread. I would have said it long ago :)