Christian B&B refuses to back down to homosexual terrorism

Yeah, it will back down when the go-fund me monies are confiscated as a contempt of court action.

The Oregon couple, Sweet Cakes I think, got a 120k fine. I'm beginning to think this is more a money making scheme than anything else.

The Oregon couple, Sweet Cakes I think, got a 120k fine. I'm beginning to think this is more a money making scheme than anything else.
And a dentist in Oregon was fined over 300K for discriminating against a christian......
-------------------------- in a FREE country it should be his RIGHT to discriminate Bodecea .

And a dentist in Oregon was fined over 300K for discriminating against a christian......
-------------------------- in a FREE country it should be his RIGHT to discriminate Bodecea .
Not in his business he is not. Ironically...all 50 states protect people from being discriminated against based on their religion....only about half the states protect people from being discriminated against based on their sexual orientation.

Not in his business he is not. Ironically...all 50 states protect people from being discriminated against based on their religion....only about half the states protect people from being discriminated against based on their sexual orientation.
-------------------------------- and that's why its not a FREE country Bodecea !!

LOL.....Odium showing once again his lack of ability to distinguish between terrorism and obeying the law.
ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm/
noun
  1. the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.
THE USE OF INTIMIDATION IN PURSUIT OF POLITICAL AIMS! Hm. Yep its terrorism. Using terrorism to PUSH their political goals.

But they would be happy to host Rush Limbaugh's fifth wedding should that day ever arrive.
Maybe so but you missed the point, as usual. Nobody gives a fuck what you want, people in a free country decide what they cater to. We are losing rights left and right and it needs to be turned around like some states have already done.

But they would be happy to host Rush Limbaugh's fifth wedding should that day ever arrive.
Maybe so but you missed the point, as usual. Nobody gives a fuck what you want, people in a free country decide what they cater to. We are losing rights left and right and it needs to be turned around like some states have already done.

No, he got the point perfect. If it was about living in a free country and getting to decide, then we'd see challenges to the Title II of the Civil Rights Act and not challenges to State and local laws that protect gays. If it was "freedom", you fuckers would be going after the big one.

None of this is about freedom or you'd see challenges to the FEDERAL Public Accommodation laws and none of this is about Christianity or you'd see Christians refusing service to divorced people.

It's purely about hating gays. We're not fooled.

Forum List

Back