Christian B&B refuses to back down to homosexual terrorism

No you don't get it and trying to pin your idiocy on me won't work.

Do you have some personal knowledge of Seawytch and her employment status, or how she spends her days? Otherwise you said something foolish. It has nothing to do with me, really, other than I pointed it out. If you had just said she is always posting her "fag propaganda", this conversation would never have happened. Instead, you said she has "all day every day" to post, despite the fact that you post more frequently than she does on this board.

Perhaps you should look to your own comprehension if you cannot see that. ;)
Waaaa waaaa waaa , your crybaby routine isn't cutting it Sport. You were trying to make the case I had all day to post by quoting post counts. It's a lie. Now go get your boyfriend to ram his arm up your ass because I don't swing that day, you dumb asshole.

No, nitwit, I'm not trying to claim you have all day to post. That's what YOU did, about Seawytch. I simply used the posting statistics of the two of you to show how that statement was foolish, unless you actually ARE posting all day.

And you have the gall to talk about my ability to comprehend......

:lmao:
You didn't understand the difference in post counts when I post on a very wide range of topics instead of just one. I never saw her post anything else. Plus you assumed I was doing it all day while I've seen hers posted over the course of the day.

That makes you a very special kind of idiot. One we rarely see, even here.

:rofl:

You continue to somehow think I've said you post all day. Do you not understand that you post on this board more often than Seawytch, based on your listed posting histories? It doesn't matter the content of the posts; you might post about a different topic with every single post and she might post only about one thing. That has no effect on the fact that she has about 26,000 posts in 6 years while you have about 20,000 posts in 3.

I neither assumed you post all day nor stated you post all day. You continue to insult my intelligence while posting fantastically obtuse and untrue statements. :lol:

Once again, since you seem to be having a hard time with it : I am not making any assumptions or claims about how varied the content you post may be. I'm only saying that making a comment about another poster posting "all day every day" is ridiculous when you post more often than that person.
See above. I already demonstrated your stupidity. You can't walk away from it.

Do you have some personal knowledge of Seawytch and her employment status, or how she spends her days? Otherwise you said something foolish. It has nothing to do with me, really, other than I pointed it out. If you had just said she is always posting her "fag propaganda", this conversation would never have happened. Instead, you said she has "all day every day" to post, despite the fact that you post more frequently than she does on this board.

Perhaps you should look to your own comprehension if you cannot see that. ;)
Waaaa waaaa waaa , your crybaby routine isn't cutting it Sport. You were trying to make the case I had all day to post by quoting post counts. It's a lie. Now go get your boyfriend to ram his arm up your ass because I don't swing that day, you dumb asshole.

No, nitwit, I'm not trying to claim you have all day to post. That's what YOU did, about Seawytch. I simply used the posting statistics of the two of you to show how that statement was foolish, unless you actually ARE posting all day.

And you have the gall to talk about my ability to comprehend......

:lmao:
You didn't understand the difference in post counts when I post on a very wide range of topics instead of just one. I never saw her post anything else. Plus you assumed I was doing it all day while I've seen hers posted over the course of the day.

That makes you a very special kind of idiot. One we rarely see, even here.

:rofl:

You continue to somehow think I've said you post all day. Do you not understand that you post on this board more often than Seawytch, based on your listed posting histories? It doesn't matter the content of the posts; you might post about a different topic with every single post and she might post only about one thing. That has no effect on the fact that she has about 26,000 posts in 6 years while you have about 20,000 posts in 3.

I neither assumed you post all day nor stated you post all day. You continue to insult my intelligence while posting fantastically obtuse and untrue statements. :lol:

Once again, since you seem to be having a hard time with it : I am not making any assumptions or claims about how varied the content you post may be. I'm only saying that making a comment about another poster posting "all day every day" is ridiculous when you post more often than that person.
See above. I already demonstrated your stupidity. You can't walk away from it.

You have done no such thing, and I am doing no such thing. ;)

Christian Baker refuse to bake a cake for a gay couple
Muslim Baker refuse to bake a cake for a gay couple
Jewish Baker refuse to bake a cake for a NeoNazi party
Climate Change Baker refuse to bake a cake for a climate change denier

At this point, what difference does it make?

If you think common sense has flown out the window, it's only going to get worse if Hillary gets to replace 3 or 4 Supreme Court justices.

Actually, a Nazi's freedom of speech is protected as much as a homosexual. So both should have equal protection under the law.

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back