Christian B&B refuses to back down to homosexual terrorism

If refusing to provide services of any kind to gay folks is so central to the Christian faith, how do you account for the fact that so many individual Christians would say that what these people are doing is wrong and in fact unchristian? How do you account for the fact that so many Christian churches and denominations welcome gays, and perform same sex marriages ? These facts are proof that these people are using Christianity to mask their ignorant and cruel bigotry .
------------------------- your fact just show that some churches are nothing more than businesses as they want donations a pews full of people that are happy to have their ears tickled with emotional lies P.P..

If refusing to provide services of any kind to gay folks is so central to the Christian faith, how do you account for the fact that so many individual Christians would say that what these people are doing is wrong and in fact unchristian? How do you account for the fact that so many Christian churches and denominations welcome gays, and perform same sex marriages ? These facts are proof that these people are using Christianity to mask their ignorant and cruel bigotry .
------------------------- your fact just show that some churches are nothing more than businesses as they want donations a pews full of people that are happy to have their ears tickled with emotional lies P.P..
Really? And that is true-why? Because you want it to be true and therefore decided that it's true and think that we should all accept it as true? That, my friend is what is known as a logical fallacy in the form of an appeal to ignorance.

Poll: Religious support growing for gay marriage - CNN.com

In 2003, when the Massachusetts Supreme Court became the country's first to legalize same-sex marriage, less than 30% of religiously affiliated Americans supported gays' and lesbians' right to wed.
By 2014, that number had climbed to 47%, according to a survey conducted by the Public Religion Research Institute. That's more than the 45% who said they opposed same-sex nuptials.
The margin is small but statistically significant, said Robert P. Jones, CEO of PRRI, because of the exceptionally large pool of respondents: 40,000 adult Americans. (Eight percent refused to answer or said they didn't know their stance on same-sex marriage.)

Nobody made that claim.

Er..they aren't *facts* and they *prove* nothing.

Don't make crap up and then pretend that we're advocating that. Nobody has said that we should refuse to provide services OF ANY KIND to gay folks, nobody has said it's central to the Christian faith. So you are lying when you say that.

And nobody has said that gays shouldn't be welcomed into churches, either. I've never belonged to a church where gays were kept out, and I'm a Southern Baptist. But what the homo brigade expects is not that we welcome them..but that we ENDORSE their behavior, which we believe is a sinful perversion, and celebrate it. This requires us to DENOUNCE our religion and to take the stance that the Bible, and God, are incorrect about the nature of sin, and what constitutes sin. It requires that we embrace sin and reject repentance.

And that isn't going to happen.

You can come to my church any day of the week, and everybody will be welcoming.

If you try to force our pastor to preach that it's okay for men to bugger each other..that's not going to happen.

Christian bakers will happily bake birthday cakes for you.

But don't ask them to create a thing of delight for a marriage ceremony. As Christians, we view marriage as a sacrament and we don't believe that homosexuals can enter into that sacrament. So to pretend otherwise and to participate in such an unholy event constitutes sacrilege for us.

Ok I know that's all too complicated and nuanced for you. But I said it anyway. Maybe it will sink in at some point.

Really? And that is true-why? Because you want it to be true and therefore decided that it's true and think that we should all accept it as true? That, my friend is what is known as a logical fallacy in the form of an appeal to ignorance.

In 2003, when the Massachusetts Supreme Court became the country's first to legalize same-sex marriage, less than 30% of religiously affiliated Americans supported gays' and lesbians' right to wed.
By 2014, that number had climbed to 47%, according to a survey conducted by the Public Religion Research Institute. That's more than the 45% who said they opposed same-sex nuptials.
The margin is small but statistically significant, said Robert P. Jones, CEO of PRRI, because of the exceptionally large pool of respondents: 40,000 adult Americans. (Eight percent refused to answer or said they didn't know their stance on same-sex marriage.)
So you do know what a logical fallacy is.

Which means that you are using them intentionally.

Nobody made that claim.

Er..they aren't *facts* and they *prove* nothing.

Don't make crap up and then pretend that we're advocating that. Nobody has said that we should refuse to provide services OF ANY KIND to gay folks, nobody has said it's central to the Christian faith. So you are lying when you say that.

And nobody has said that gays shouldn't be welcomed into churches, either. I've never belonged to a church where gays were kept out, and I'm a Southern Baptist. But what the homo brigade expects is not that we welcome them..but that we ENDORSE their behavior, which we believe is a sinful perversion, and celebrate it. This requires us to DENOUNCE our religion and to take the stance that the Bible, and God, are incorrect about the nature of sin, and what constitutes sin. It requires that we embrace sin and reject repentance.

And that isn't going to happen.

You can come to my church any day of the week, and everybody will be welcoming.

If you try to force our pastor to preach that it's okay for men to bugger each other..that's not going to happen.

Christian bakers will happily bake birthday cakes for you.

But don't ask them to create a thing of delight for a marriage ceremony. As Christians, we view marriage as a sacrament and we don't believe that homosexuals can enter into that sacrament. So to pretend otherwise and to participate in such an unholy event constitutes sacrilege for us.

Ok I know that's all too complicated and nuanced for you. But I said it anyway. Maybe it will sink in at some point.
That is quite a rant-full of contradictions, inconstancies and denial. It in no way refutes the point that I made, and the evidence that I presented, that these B&B people are full of shit bigots hiding behind Christianity. Allowing gays into a B&B is "endorsing their behavior" but welcoming them into a Church is not? WTF??

So you do know what a logical fallacy is.

Which means that you are using them intentionally.
Really? Care to explain?

Jesus Christ is quoted as saying"whatsoever you do unto the least of your brethren you do unto me "...so let us say the the "least of your brethren" are those who consider themselves "gay"...that means when you mock, abuse, offend and deny compassion to a 'gay" you are in reality doing that unto your Savior....... I don't mean to kill your "hate buzz"...but it is in the Bible...Govern yourselves accordingly...

Jill Filipovic ‎@JillFilipovic

FUN FACT: Americans United for Life have named Louisiana the most pro-life state for 6 years. It has the 3rd highest infant mortality rate.

6:29 AM - 7 Apr 2016

------------------------------------------ homosexuality otherwise known as perversion has never been accepted as far as MAINLINE Christianity and the Bible is concerned p.p. . To say anything else is just not true and is just hipster church spin P.P..

Last edited:
It looks to me that the gays will be denied the hip cultural je ne sais quoi of Mississippi....Mississippi’s anti-gay law is the LGBT version of Jim Crow

Homoperversion isn't a race. Sowwy.
its the Human race so you would not know.....

Poll:
63% of Americans against law that allows businesses to discriminate
84% of Americans surprised to learn Mississippi has businesses.
----------------------------------- mob rule when uninformed peoples opinion makes laws Tyrone .

------------------------------------------ homosexuality otherwise known as perversion has never been accepted as far as MAINLINE Christianity and the Bible is concerned p.p. . To say anything else is just not true and is just hipster church spin P.P..
Otherwise known as perversion? Bigotry is perversion Bubba. I don't know what "mainline" actually means. I thought that it meant shooting drugs directly into your veins which is what some people on this board seem to be doing.

The problem with religion is that each sect thinks that the other or others are not the real deal. Catholics vs. Protestants vs. Mormon's. Sunnis vs. Shias and on and on. It's all horseshit as far as I'm concerned. There is no respect or acceptance for the beliefs of others and that is the nature of religion. The fact is that there are many who identify as Christian- regardless of who accepts them as actual Christians- who have no problem with gays.

It looks to me that the gays will be denied the hip cultural je ne sais quoi of Mississippi....Mississippi’s anti-gay law is the LGBT version of Jim Crow

Poll:
100% of humans think TyroneSlop is subhuman.

Poll:
----------------------------------- mob rule when uninformed peoples opinion makes laws Tyrone .
Tell us how "informed " you are Bubba.

Poll:
How the fuck would a zombie troll bot who does not know that she is dead know?

Otherwise known as perversion? Bigotry is perversion Bubba. I don't know what "mainline" actually means. I thought that it meant shooting drugs directly into your veins which is what some people on this board seem to be doing.

The problem with religion is that each sect thinks that the other or others are not the real deal. Catholics vs. Protestants vs. Mormon's. Sunnis vs. Shias and on and on. It's all horseshit as far as I'm concerned. There is no respect or acceptance for the beliefs of others and that is the nature of religion. The fact is that there are many who identify as Christian- regardless of who accepts them as actual Christians- who have no problem with gays.

Not just perversion..but mental illness.

Sounds to me like you're the one who isn't accepting of the beliefs of others. Not only that, you lie in order to justify your hatred of them.

So sad. But mentally ill people deal with a lot. Part of what they deal with is an inability to distinguish their own paranoid delusions from reality.

Poll:
How the fuck would a zombie troll bot who does not know that she is dead know?
That's not very accepting of you. Why do you hate people who aren't like you? Why are you so afraid of people who are different?

Forum List

Back