Christian B&B refuses to back down to homosexual terrorism

If refusing to provide services of any kind to gay folks is so central to the Christian faith, how do you account for the fact that so many individual Christians would say that what these people are doing is wrong and in fact unchristian? How do you account for the fact that so many Christian churches and denominations welcome gays, and perform same sex marriages ? These facts are proof that these people are using Christianity to mask their ignorant and cruel bigotry .
------------------------- your fact just show that some churches are nothing more than businesses as they want donations a pews full of people that are happy to have their ears tickled with emotional lies P.P..
Really? And that is true-why? Because you want it to be true and therefore decided that it's true and think that we should all accept it as true? That, my friend is what is known as a logical fallacy in the form of an appeal to ignorance.

Poll: Religious support growing for gay marriage - CNN.com

In 2003, when the Massachusetts Supreme Court became the country's first to legalize same-sex marriage, less than 30% of religiously affiliated Americans supported gays' and lesbians' right to wed.
By 2014, that number had climbed to 47%, according to a survey conducted by the Public Religion Research Institute. That's more than the 45% who said they opposed same-sex nuptials.
The margin is small but statistically significant, said Robert P. Jones, CEO of PRRI, because of the exceptionally large pool of respondents: 40,000 adult Americans. (Eight percent refused to answer or said they didn't know their stance on same-sex marriage.)
------------------------------------------ homosexuality otherwise known as perversion has never been accepted as far as MAINLINE Christianity and the Bible is concerned p.p. . To say anything else is just not true and is just hipster church spin P.P..
Otherwise known as perversion? Bigotry is perversion Bubba. I don't know what "mainline" actually means. I thought that it meant shooting drugs directly into your veins which is what some people on this board seem to be doing.

The problem with religion is that each sect thinks that the other or others are not the real deal. Catholics vs. Protestants vs. Mormon's. Sunnis vs. Shias and on and on. It's all horseshit as far as I'm concerned. There is no respect or acceptance for the beliefs of others and that is the nature of religion. The fact is that there are many who identify as Christian- regardless of who accepts them as actual Christians- who have no problem with gays.

Not just perversion..but mental illness.

Sounds to me like you're the one who isn't accepting of the beliefs of others. Not only that, you lie in order to justify your hatred of them.

So sad. But mentally ill people deal with a lot. Part of what they deal with is an inability to distinguish their own paranoid delusions from reality.
What lies? Back up your bullshit or shut up.

guy doesn't even make clear who he is talking to , who you talking to in your last post P.P. ??

and not that I care what the POPE says but just today he said that homosexual marriage is not correct P.P. .

It looks to me that the gays will be denied the hip cultural je ne sais quoi of Mississippi....Mississippi’s anti-gay law is the LGBT version of Jim Crow

Homoperversion isn't a race. Sowwy.
its the Human race so you would not know.....

Poll:
63% of Americans against law that allows businesses to discriminate
84% of Americans surprised to learn Mississippi has businesses.
100% of humans think TyroneSlop is subhuman.
How the fuck would a zombie troll bot who does not know that she is dead know?
----------------------------------- YEP , sounds like P.P. is mentally ill to me Koshergirl .

It looks to me that the gays will be denied the hip cultural je ne sais quoi of Mississippi....Mississippi’s anti-gay law is the LGBT version of Jim Crow

Homoperversion isn't a race. Sowwy.
its the Human race so you would not know.....

Poll:
63% of Americans against law that allows businesses to discriminate
84% of Americans surprised to learn Mississippi has businesses.
100% of humans think TyroneSlop is subhuman.
How the fuck would a zombie troll bot who does not know that she is dead know?
----------------------------------- YEP , sounds like P.P. is mentally ill to me Koshergirl .
You know -what disturbs me the most about people like you and K girl is not so much that you are bigots- It's that you are dishonest about your bigotry and do not have the guts or integrity to say what you actually believe and why. K girl invents this horseshit about how she believes in acceptance of gays and about how her church welcomes gays but then rails against " endorsing their behavior and defending these B&B jackasses. I would have some level of respect for you people if you would just cut the crap and say what it is that you believe instead of dancing around the issue .

Last edited:
If refusing to provide services of any kind to gay folks is so central to the Christian faith, how do you account for the fact that so many individual Christians would say that what these people are doing is wrong and in fact unchristian? How do you account for the fact that so many Christian churches and denominations welcome gays, and perform same sex marriages ? These facts are proof that these people are using Christianity to mask their ignorant and cruel bigotry .

A majority of Christians support marriage equality
53% of Australian Christians support same-sex marriage.
This is the finding of a Galaxy Research poll which asked 1060 Australians whether same-sex couples should be allowed to marry.

The survey also asked about religious affiliation. It found that support for same-sex marriage is:

• 53% among Christians (with 41% opposed)
  • 62% among members of other religions (with 30% opposed), and
  • 67% among people with no religion (with 24% opposed).
christianity was invented and run by jews or crypto jews. Jews goal is destruction of the white race. Pushing homosexuality is just part of the agenda.

I haven't posted all day and I am not posting on a singular topic so of course that makes a difference. That's too much for you to understand so I have to reject your stupidity for what it is.

What on earth are you talking about?

I don't care what topics you post about. My only point, as already stated, is that making claims about how much time someone else has to post looks foolish when you post more often than that person. The posting statistics given by this site show you posting more frequently than Seawytch, who you said has "all day every day" to post. It doesn't matter if every one of your posts is on a different subject. You still post more frequently than she does.
I don't what you care about, why would you assume you have any value to me. I explained what I was talking about in uncomplicated language. You can't understand it but that's not my problem.

I understood exactly what you said. You don't want to admit to having made a foolish statement, that's fine.
No you don't get it and trying to pin your idiocy on me won't work.

Do you have some personal knowledge of Seawytch and her employment status, or how she spends her days? Otherwise you said something foolish. It has nothing to do with me, really, other than I pointed it out. If you had just said she is always posting her "fag propaganda", this conversation would never have happened. Instead, you said she has "all day every day" to post, despite the fact that you post more frequently than she does on this board.

Perhaps you should look to your own comprehension if you cannot see that. ;)
Waaaa waaaa waaa , your crybaby routine isn't cutting it Sport. You were trying to make the case I had all day to post by quoting post counts. It's a lie. Now go get your boyfriend to ram his arm up your ass because I don't swing that day, you dumb asshole.

You know -what disturbs me the most about people like you and K girl is not so much that you are bigots- It's that you are dishonest about your bigotry and do not have the guts or integrity to say what you actually believe and why. K girl invents this horseshit about how she believes in acceptance of gays and about how her church welcomes gays but then rails against " endorsing their behavior and defending these B&B jackasses. I would have some level of respect for you people if you would just cut the crap and say what it is that you believe instead of dancing around the issue .
You are one disturbed fool then. If you can't fathom how a church would welcome people but not approve of a sinful lifestyle means you know nothing about the religion or people that actually have a moral compass. Not everyone is as free wheeling as you. Your type is becoming increasingly intolerant of anyone with traditional values and it's why some states are fighting back.

You dumb fucks are hilarious. On the one hand you claim once a favorable law is passed that the law is the law, suck it up. But when a law is passed you don't like you foam over like rabid rats and scream bloody murder about it. Who can take you seriously?

You dumb fucks are hilarious. On the one hand you claim once a favorable law is passed that the law is the law, suck it up. But when a law is passed you don't like you foam over like rabid rats and scream bloody murder about it. Who can take you seriously?

Who is arguing that it's not the law in Mississippi? It likely won't be for long (there's a good chance it's unconstitutional), but it is now.

We can also seek to have the law changed. What's going to win first, a court challenge or the hurt it's going to cause these states economically and they'll change their bigoted laws on their own? It's 50/50 now...

-------------------------- in a FREE country it should be his RIGHT to discriminate Bodecea .

I see no reason for a doctor to have a right to discriminate based on a patient's religion.
-------------------------------- in a FREE country any reason is acceptable SwimExpert .

Do you want freedom or anarchy? Just how are you defining free in this instance?

I actually agree with the idea of private businesses being allowed to discriminate, but the question is how it works in practice. The only real history we have to go by would indicate allowing businesses to discriminate against whomever they choose would be a bad thing. :dunno:
--------------------------- never bothered me , if a private owner , business didn't want my money I just went somewhere else Montrovant .

And perhaps that is all that would happen if we got rid of PA laws. The worry is that certain segments of the population, such as gays, would have a hard time functioning when most, or all, businesses in an area refuse to do business with them. I'm cynic enough to think such an outcome is quite possible.

Agreed. It's really easy for people living in urban and suburban areas to say "oh those gays, Jews and Muslims can go somewhere else". See, I'm a rural gay and there is no where else. If the only septic tank pumper in town or the only propane supplier in town decided they didn't want to go to the house where that dyke family lives...well, then I'd be like Richard Gere in Officer and a Gentleman, I'd have no where else to go, man.

Let's try this experiment in urban areas. Get rid of ALL PA laws in some large cities and I think the businesses should have to state clearly on the outside of their business, who they won't serve. You know, like this:

s_nf_10254_35353.jpg

I see no reason for a doctor to have a right to discriminate based on a patient's religion.
-------------------------------- in a FREE country any reason is acceptable SwimExpert .

Do you want freedom or anarchy? Just how are you defining free in this instance?

I actually agree with the idea of private businesses being allowed to discriminate, but the question is how it works in practice. The only real history we have to go by would indicate allowing businesses to discriminate against whomever they choose would be a bad thing. :dunno:
--------------------------- never bothered me , if a private owner , business didn't want my money I just went somewhere else Montrovant .

And perhaps that is all that would happen if we got rid of PA laws. The worry is that certain segments of the population, such as gays, would have a hard time functioning when most, or all, businesses in an area refuse to do business with them. I'm cynic enough to think such an outcome is quite possible.

Agreed. It's really easy for people living in urban and suburban areas to say "oh those gays, Jews and Muslims can go somewhere else". See, I'm a rural gay and there is no where else. If the only septic tank pumper in town or the only propane supplier in town decided they didn't want to go to the house where that dyke family lives...well, then I'd be like Richard Gere in Officer and a Gentleman, I'd have no where else to go, man.

Let's try this experiment in urban areas. Get rid of ALL PA laws in some large cities and I think the businesses should have to state clearly on the outside of their business, who they won't serve. You know, like this:

s_nf_10254_35353.jpg
----------------------------------------- no problem though I see no danger Seawitch .

yeah , its best to remove peoples FREEDOM as they are FORCED by law and police state to pander and service those that are disliked Seawitch .

Get rid of ALL PA laws in some large cities and I think the businesses should have to state clearly on the outside of their business, who they won't serve. You know, like this:

s_nf_10254_35353.jpg

This!

Trying to force people to hide their bigotry does not do much. All they do is hide their bigotry, while still doing everything they can to play it out. We need to bring it out into the open. Wear that shit out on your fucking doorstep and we will see whose business survives, mother fucker!

What on earth are you talking about?

I don't care what topics you post about. My only point, as already stated, is that making claims about how much time someone else has to post looks foolish when you post more often than that person. The posting statistics given by this site show you posting more frequently than Seawytch, who you said has "all day every day" to post. It doesn't matter if every one of your posts is on a different subject. You still post more frequently than she does.
I don't what you care about, why would you assume you have any value to me. I explained what I was talking about in uncomplicated language. You can't understand it but that's not my problem.

I understood exactly what you said. You don't want to admit to having made a foolish statement, that's fine.

Do you have some personal knowledge of Seawytch and her employment status, or how she spends her days? Otherwise you said something foolish. It has nothing to do with me, really, other than I pointed it out. If you had just said she is always posting her "fag propaganda", this conversation would never have happened. Instead, you said she has "all day every day" to post, despite the fact that you post more frequently than she does on this board.

Waaaa waaaa waaa , your crybaby routine isn't cutting it Sport. You were trying to make the case I had all day to post by quoting post counts. It's a lie. Now go get your boyfriend to ram his arm up your ass because I don't swing that day, you dumb asshole.

No, nitwit, I'm not trying to claim you have all day to post. That's what YOU did, about Seawytch. I simply used the posting statistics of the two of you to show how that statement was foolish, unless you actually ARE posting all day.

And you have the gall to talk about my ability to comprehend......

:lmao:

No, nitwit, I'm not trying to claim you have all day to post. That's what YOU did, about Seawytch. I simply used the posting statistics of the two of you to show how that statement was foolish, unless you actually ARE posting all day.

You didn't understand the difference in post counts when I post on a very wide range of topics instead of just one. I never saw her post anything else. Plus you assumed I was doing it all day while I've seen hers posted over the course of the day.

That makes you a very special kind of idiot. One we rarely see, even here.

You didn't understand the difference in post counts when I post on a very wide range of topics instead of just one. I never saw her post anything else. Plus you assumed I was doing it all day while I've seen hers posted over the course of the day.

That makes you a very special kind of idiot. One we rarely see, even here.

:rofl:

You continue to somehow think I've said you post all day. Do you not understand that you post on this board more often than Seawytch, based on your listed posting histories? It doesn't matter the content of the posts; you might post about a different topic with every single post and she might post only about one thing. That has no effect on the fact that she has about 26,000 posts in 6 years while you have about 20,000 posts in 3.

I neither assumed you post all day nor stated you post all day. You continue to insult my intelligence while posting fantastically obtuse and untrue statements. :lol:

Once again, since you seem to be having a hard time with it : I am not making any assumptions or claims about how varied the content you post may be. I'm only saying that making a comment about another poster posting "all day every day" is ridiculous when you post more often than that person.

----------------------------------------- no problem though I see no danger Seawitch .

Seawytch can correct me if I'm wrong.

But she has publicly stated multiple times, she has no problem with repealing Public Accommodation laws and letting the market influence businesses. If they support their position, people will use the business, if they don't they will not use the business.

The problem is that in all 50 states, if she were a business owner, it is against the law for her to deny goods and services based on the customers religion, but in more than 1/2 the states businesses can deny her goods and services based on her sexual orientation.

Instead of special rights for someone to claim a religious belief and then allowed to discriminate, the ability to refuse service should be the same for all business owners.

>>>>>

Forum List

Back