Christian B&B refuses to back down to homosexual terrorism

Soiled? Soiled by what?

Bodily fluids, of course. Everyone knows that gay people are insatiably horny and prone to spontaneous intercourse anywhere they happen to be standing.
--------------------------- got nothing to do with anything like that as your mind goes wild , some people think that homo acts are UNCLEAN SwimExpert .

Yes, I know. Some people also think that interracial acts are unclean.

Soiled? Soiled by what?

Bodily fluids, of course. Everyone knows that gay people are insatiably horny and prone to spontaneous intercourse anywhere they happen to be standing.
--------------------------- got nothing to do with anything like that as your mind goes wild , some people think that homo acts are UNCLEAN SwimExpert .

------------------------------ totally different deal SwimExpert !!

Soiled? Soiled by what?

To you. But not to some other people. Some people are good with the homos but not with the blacks.

-------------------------- in a FREE country it should be his RIGHT to discriminate Bodecea .

I see no reason for a doctor to have a right to discriminate based on a patient's religion.
-------------------------------- in a FREE country any reason is acceptable SwimExpert .

Do you want freedom or anarchy? Just how are you defining free in this instance?

I actually agree with the idea of private businesses being allowed to discriminate, but the question is how it works in practice. The only real history we have to go by would indicate allowing businesses to discriminate against whomever they choose would be a bad thing. :dunno:
--------------------------------- obviously I disagree Montrovant .

-------------------------- in a FREE country it should be his RIGHT to discriminate Bodecea .

I see no reason for a doctor to have a right to discriminate based on a patient's religion.
-------------------------------- in a FREE country any reason is acceptable SwimExpert .

Great. We are free to persecute homophobes, ya?
--------- Keep building your police state SwimExpert !!

Do you want freedom or anarchy? Just how are you defining free in this instance?

I actually agree with the idea of private businesses being allowed to discriminate, but the question is how it works in practice. The only real history we have to go by would indicate allowing businesses to discriminate against whomever they choose would be a bad thing. :dunno:
--------------------------- never bothered me , if a private owner , business didn't want my money I just went somewhere else Montrovant .

Soiled? Soiled by what?

To you. But not to some other people. Some people are good with the homos but not with the blacks.
------------------------------------- and those people should be able to discriminate SwimExpert .

Great. We are free to persecute homophobes, ya?
--------- Keep building your police state SwimExpert !!

I think you mean a FREE state. :D

--------------------------- never bothered me , if a private owner , business didn't want my money I just went somewhere else Montrovant .

Liberals have a word for that, work. They are philosophically opposed. Even if they were willing, it would set a terrible precedent.

Virtually no businesses discriminate. I'm a career manager / management consultant and business owner (owned 3 businesses), and we serve one color, green. That's why Democrats have to work so hard to find test cases.

Even the Montgomery Bus company opposed making their best customers sit in the back and stand. That's why ... government ... passed the Jim Crow laws

And perhaps that is all that would happen if we got rid of PA laws. The worry is that certain segments of the population, such as gays, would have a hard time functioning when most, or all, businesses in an area refuse to do business with them. I'm cynic enough to think such an outcome is quite possible.

How about we just call everything we don't like 'terrorism'. The title of this thread was way out of bounds because it is not terrorism to not bake someone a cake.

Gay terrorists? I am trying to visualize that. Would that be sort of like Richards Simmons threatening by demanding that you sweat to the oldies on a Judy Garland record?

And perhaps that is all that would happen if we got rid of PA laws. The worry is that certain segments of the population, such as gays, would have a hard time functioning when most, or all, businesses in an area refuse to do business with them. I'm cynic enough to think such an outcome is quite possible.

Theoretically. But truth be told, the prejudice doesn't really seem to actually come to fruition in today's world. Nearly 90% of wedding professionals happily serve gay couples.

86% of the wedding professionals that WeddingWire surveyed report that they are serving or plan to serve same-sex couples in 2015. It’s a majority that outpaces the approval ratings (reported by an April 2015 Washington Post/ABC poll) of Millennials (78%) and the general adult population (61%).

Same-Sex Marriage Evolution: From Niche To Modern Market - WeddingWireEDU Blog

-------------------------------------- that'd be a good place for a gay dentist , gay cake baker , gay apartment building and gay B.B. Montrovant .

So can a Rabbi refuse to officiate the wedding of two Nazis? Thanks for your help.

Yes.,,,The performance of religious services by members of the Clergy are not covered under Public Accommodation laws.
What makes a clergyman have closer access to the 1st Amendment than a parishioner?

A member of the clergy performing a religoius ceremony as a function of a non-profit religious organization does not fall under Public Accommodation laws that apply to for profit businesses.

>>>>

Maybe so but you missed the point, as usual. Nobody gives a fuck what you want, people in a free country decide what they cater to. We are losing rights left and right and it needs to be turned around like some states have already done.

No, he got the point perfect. If it was about living in a free country and getting to decide, then we'd see challenges to the Title II of the Civil Rights Act and not challenges to State and local laws that protect gays. If it was "freedom", you fuckers would be going after the big one.

None of this is about freedom or you'd see challenges to the FEDERAL Public Accommodation laws and none of this is about Christianity or you'd see Christians refusing service to divorced people.

It's purely about hating gays. We're not fooled.
No, you missed the point too. You are not god. You cannot become god. Spewing your idiotic ideas on a message board won't make you god. You cannot decide how other people should think. It's ALL about freedom, you are either too dishonest or stupid to understand.

There is no evidence to support your contention that this is about "freedom". Evidence would be challenges to Title II of the CRA which requires the gay to serve the Christian, but not the Christian to serve the gay.

You're fooling no one.
The evidence is that people are being sued for not participating in homosexual events.

The evidence is cities and states have added alternative sexuality to PA laws because the Constitution doesn't provide it.

The evidence is that states are passing laws to protect citizens from participating in the above.

NO ONE can understand it for you. Your stupidity is your problem. To get something like this so wrong proves you cannot grasp simple concepts. Life for you must be hard. I guess that's why you have all day every day to post fag propaganda on message boards, who would hire you?

Your stats show 20,000 posts in 3 years, Seawytch's stats show 26,000 posts in 6 years. :dunno:
Your stat is zero since you missed or couldn't understand the point. Everyone of hers is progay propaganda and I have discussed quite a range of topics. Most of mine are before and after work so no, I don't have all day to post. Pop your head out of your ass or just be another worthless poster. Your call.

So can a Rabbi refuse to officiate the wedding of two Nazis? Thanks for your help.

Yes.,,,The performance of religious services by members of the Clergy are not covered under Public Accommodation laws.
What makes a clergyman have closer access to the 1st Amendment than a parishioner?

A member of the clergy performing a religoius ceremony as a function of a non-profit religious organization does not fall under Public Accommodation laws that apply to for profit businesses.

>>>>
But if it's a black rabbi who owns a bakery he would have to make a cake for the gay white supremacist who is marrying the gay Islamic Jihadist.

Forum List

Back