Christian Bake Shop Must Serve Gakes

:lol: this is proof of how messed up leftists are. No normal man is interested in boys whether he's married or not....if he is, the family is a front for what he really wants to be; a pedophile homosexual rapist. Homosexuality is a birth-defect, pedophilia is the behavior that comes with it. Letting queers adopt little boys is dooming the boys to a life of bondage to their captor's perversions. It's not uncommon for boys who were raped by an adult they trusted to become a rapist themselves. I doubt they get pleasure from it, it's about anger and payback. These men need to removed from society permanently when caught...they cannot be cured.

The idea that all homosexuals are pedophiles is absolutely false. If this were true, the incidence of attacks on young boys would be much greater. As it is, young boys have a much lower risk of being abused than young girls, but men don't really care or even believe how many girls are abused.

Young girls are routinely abused by fathers, step-fathers, teachers, coaches, and other men in positions of trust. Girls have to be constantly on guard against situations where they will be abused to the point that a girl can no longer leave a drink unattended at parties or in a bar, for fear that someone will slip a drug into her drink.

Adopted girls are at a much higher risk of sexual abuse than boys adopted by gays. Again, I ask, where is all of your outrage for the sexual abuse of young girls? Instead, there is all of this terror about gay men going after boys, much of it based on lies and mis-information, but no such fear for young girls, who are genuinely at a much higher risk of abuse than boys. How many boys do you know who were sexually abused as children. I can name a half dozen young women of my acquaintance or in my own circle of family and friends who were victims of child sexual abuse, including one who was drugged and raped while attending a friend's birthday party - at the age of 12.

Last edited:
:lol: this is proof of how messed up leftists are. No normal man is interested in boys whether he's married or not....if he is, the family is a front for what he really wants to be; a pedophile homosexual rapist. Homosexuality is a birth-defect, pedophilia is the behavior that comes with it. Letting queers adopt little boys is dooming the boys to a life of bondage to their captor's perversions. It's not uncommon for boys who were raped by an adult they trusted to become a rapist themselves. I doubt they get pleasure from it, it's about anger and payback. These men need to removed from society permanently when caught...they cannot be cured.

The idea that all homosexuals are pedophiles is absolutely false. If this were true, the incidence of attacks on young boys would be much greater. As it is, young boys have a much lower risk of being abused than young girls, but men don't really care or even believe how many girls are abused.

Young girls are routinely abused by fathers, step-fathers, teachers, coaches, and other men in positions of trust. Girls have to be constantly on guard against situations where they will be abused to the point that a girl can no longer leave a drink unattended at parties or in a bar, for fear that someone will slip a drug into her drink.

Adopted girls are at a much higher risk of sexual abuse than boys adopted by gays. Again, I ask, where is all of your outrage for the sexual abuse of young girls? Instead, there is all of this terror about gay men going after boys, much of it based on lies and mis-information, but no such fear for young girls, who are genuinely at a much higher risk of abuse than boys. How many boys do you know who were sexually abused as children. I can name a half dozen young women of my acquaintance or in my own circle of family and friends who were victims of child sexual abuse, including one who was drugged and raped while attending a friend's birthday party - at the age of 12.

Incest is not the issue here...another smokescreen you're using to justify homosexuals on the prowl for young boys. Of course they're pedophiles...as I've already said, once they can't attract young homosexuals anymore, they prey on children. A man sodomizing another man is grotesque behavior....your attempts to call it a "lifestyle" used to amuse us; now it's so out of hand, we must stop it dead in it's tracks (literally) if not legally, then by any means necessary. You progs are intent on destroying America, and we are just as intent on preventing further damage to our society and economy.

You progs are the intolerant, you are the bigoted, you are the fascists, you are the menace we normals have had enough of. This is not intended to intimidate you personally....do whatever you want to do in privacy....when you demand to control what happens in our schools and public squares, you're attracting a very dangerous element who doesn't give a rat's ass about "diversity" or any of the other bullshit. For now you have the government and all the power it can bring to bear on our side. Soon that will no longer be the case. You best consider what could happen when the next government (2017) appears. One thing I can promise you progs...you ain't going to like it. :nono:

Last edited:

Incest is not the issue here...another smokescreen you're using to justify homosexuals on the prowl for young boys. Of course they're pedophiles...as I've already said, once they can't attract young homosexuals anymore, they prey on children. A man sodomizing another man is grotesque behavior....your attempts to call it a "lifestyle" used to amuse us; now it's so out of hand, we must stop it dead in it's tracks (literally) if not legally, then by any means necessary. You progs are intent on destroying America, and we are just as intent on preventing further damage to our society and economy.

You progs are the intolerant, you are the bigoted, you are the fascists, you are the menace we normals have had enough of. This is not intended to intimidate you personally....do whatever you want to do in privacy....when you demand to control what happens in our schools and public squares, you're attracting a very dangerous element who doesn't give a rat's ass about "diversity" or any of the other bullshit. For now you have the government and all the power it can bring to bear on our side. Soon that will no longer be the case. You best consider what could happen when the next government (2017) appears. One thing I can promise you progs...you ain't going to like it. :nono:
Can you please post some reality? Can you post evidence of your claim that homosexuality is linked to or a stepping stone behavior that leads to pedophilia? That's the crux of your position, right? Otherwise why would you be concerned about what happens between consenting adults in the privacy of their own homes?

Pedophilia?!? Prove it or shut up about it.

Not by conjecture. Not by anecdote. It's important! Otherwise, why the hell should we take you seriously?

Can you please post some reality? Can you post evidence of your claim that homosexuality is linked to or a stepping stone behavior that leads to pedophilia? That's the crux of your position, right? Otherwise why would you be concerned about what happens between consenting adults in the privacy of their own homes?

Not by conjecture. Not by anecdote. It's important! Otherwise, why the hell should we take you seriously?

I assume you're prepared to try to shut me up, right? :eusa_eh:

No, I'm waiting to hear the defense of lies.

Correct.

And playing the ‘pedophile card’ is the last desperate attempt by conservatives opposed to equal protection rights for same-sex couples who know they’ve lost the argument.

Well where I come from when you tell somebody to shut up you better be ready to shut them up. Why am I not surprised you put on your big boy pants but ain't ready to wear em off the porch? I've said what I have to say about this. Opinions can't be called lies. If you don't like what I have to say why should I give a flying fuck? I been around a long long time, seen many different cultures and know a thing or two about people sick in the head. You can listen to what I say and maybe save yourself from ending up in an AIDS ward or being drag-hanged through cholla cactus.....makes no difference to me.

Well where I come from when you tell somebody to shut up you better be ready to shut them up. Why am I not surprised you put on your big boy pants but ain't ready to wear em off the porch? I've said what I have to say about this. Opinions can't be called lies. If you don't like what I have to say why should I give a flying fuck? I been around a long long time, seen many different cultures and know a thing or two about people sick in the head. You can listen to what I say and maybe save yourself from ending up in an AIDS ward or being drag-hanged through cholla cactus.....makes no difference to me.
Do you agree that merely being a homosexual should not be a crime? But you are too quick to conflate pedophilia, which is a crime, with homosexuality. Does, in your "opinion", the tendency toward criminal pedophilia exist among Lesbians?

Does the American Psycological Association define 'pedophilia' in the same terms as or in association with, homosexuality? Do you agree that Psycology and Psychiatry are legitimate scientific pursuits? Is the methodology used to advance science where human behavior is concerned valid and trustworthy?

Or are you speaking without anything but your prejudice, fear, suspicion and repressive cultural upbringing making you just make shit up?

Do you agree that merely being a homosexual should not be a crime? But you are too quick to conflate pedophilia, which is a crime, with homosexuality. Does, in your "opinion", the tendency toward criminal pedophilia exist among Lesbians?

Does the American Psycological Association define 'pedophilia' in the same terms as or in association with, homosexuality? Do you agree that Psycology and Psychiatry are legitimate scientific pursuits? Is the methodology used to advance science where human behavior is concerned valid and trustworthy?

Or are you speaking without anything but your prejudice, fear, suspicion and repressive cultural upbringing making you just make shit up?

According to the numbers pedophiles are overwhelmingly male:

Female child molesters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

However, that fact should be tempered with the knowledge that male abuse victims are not as open about their history of abuse.

The one that blows me away is these middle aged teachers, therapists, etc. getting involved with teenage boys. God almighty. They all smell like little Billy goats.

According to the numbers pedophiles are overwhelmingly male:

Female child molesters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

However, that fact should be tempered with the knowledge that male abuse victims are not as open about their history of abuse.

The one that blows me away is these middle aged teachers, therapists, etc. getting involved with teenage boys. God almighty. They all smell like little Billy goats.
We agree that pedophilia is among the vilest behavior. If Dante had Hell right, the second closest ring would have a perpetual open seating for pedophiles.

But is there any scientific proof of a correlation between pedophiles and homosexuals?

No, they do not. Most pedophiles are heterosexual men.

No they are not. Heterosexuality is defined as sexual attraction to people of the opposite sex, pedophilia is defined as sexual attraction to children. That means that, by definition, they are not heterosexual.

No it doesn't. Men attracted to male boys are not homosexual - most of the time they are heterosexual, and often married with kids themselves.

Did you not read my post?

For the record, adults, be they male or female, who are attracted to children are pedophiles, not heterosexual, homosexual, or lesbian.

No, they do not. Most pedophiles are heterosexual men.

No they are not. Heterosexuality is defined as sexual attraction to people of the opposite sex, pedophilia is defined as sexual attraction to children. That means that, by definition, they are not heterosexual.

Pedophiles are are not attracted to ALL children. Most pedophiles would never go after a little boy because they're not "queers". Most pedophiles are attracted to little girls. The vast majority of the victims of pedophiles are little girls, or young girls on the verge of or just entering puberty.

True, some pedophiles prefer younger children, others prefer prepubescent, and others aren't all that picky. That does not make them not pedophiles, nor does it make them homosexual, they are pedophiles.

As for your false claim you have absolutely no evidence to back it up. I on the other hand, can point to the fact that the scandal involving Catholic priests had an overwhelming number of boys as victims, with a very small number of girls. That does not prove that boys are more likely to be victims, does it?

Pedophiles are are not attracted to ALL children. Most pedophiles would never go after a little boy because they're not "queers". Most pedophiles are attracted to little girls. The vast majority of the victims of pedophiles are little girls, or young girls on the verge of or just entering puberty.

That is not true:

The global prevalence of child sexual abuse has been estimated at 19.7% for females and 7.9% for males, according to a 2009 study published in Clinical Psychology Review that examined 65 studies from 22 countries. Using the available data, the highest prevalence rate of child sexual abuse geographically was found in Africa (34.4%), primarily because of high rates in South Africa; Europe showed the lowest prevalence rate (9.2%); America and Asia had prevalence rates between 10.1% and 23.9%.[12] In the past, other research has concluded similarly that in North America, for example, approximately 15% to 25% of women and 5% to 15% of men were sexually abused when they were children.[13][14][15] Most sexual abuse offenders are acquainted with their victims; approximately 30% are relatives of the child, most often brothers, fathers, uncles or cousins; around 60% are other acquaintances such as 'friends' of the family, babysitters, or neighbors; strangers are the offenders in approximately 10% of child sexual abuse cases.[13] Most child sexual abuse is committed by men; studies show that women commit 14% to 40% of offenses reported against boys and 6% of offenses reported against girls.[13][14][16] Some sources report that most offenders who sexually abuse prepubescent children are pedophiles,[17] but some offenders do not meet the clinical diagnosis standards for pedophilia.[18][19]
Child sexual abuse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Having worked in psychiatry for 25 years, I would say the percentage is about equal male and female victims. Male victims do not disclose as readily as female victims do. And I believe that accounts for the difference in the numbers. Males often don't even disclose when asked point blank, but will later.

Being married does not mean one is not a pedophile. Jerry Sandusky was married. I find it hard to believe his wife stood by him, though. Women who are married to men who are having sex with males often get infections caused by intestinal bacteria. That's usually their first clue.

That is my gut reaction, boys are less likely to report. Then we have the added prestige of a young boy fucking an older woman, which would tend to further skew the numbers because women who have sex boys are not viewed as predators.

Some old bird said: "I don't care what kind of sex you have; just don't do it in the street and don't scare the horses". When I had a security clearance, I was asked once a year if I'd had an extramarital affair or engaged in homosexual sex. (No to the first, HUH? to the second)...They didn't want their people compromised and blackmailed.

As to your questions, yes I do think perverted sex should be against the law; the penalty being a fine and being named in the newspaper. I believe a society should know who the deviants are and decide if they want them around. I believe homosexuality is a grotesque practice...men pretending to be women. Assholes ain't vajayjays....weren't built for inbound.

With Lesbians, one always plays the male role....Stern and aloof, or stocky, ducks-ass haircut, tats, threatening demeanor....that one always pushes the grocery cart with an air of disdain...like being a guy aint all that cool afterall. If they want to mow each other's lawn on a Saturday night that's okay by me, just keep the shades drawn and no, they can't adopt a little girl.

This makes it clear what you think of normal men...no I wasn't raised in a "progressive" home where it was okay to have sex with my sister, by brother, or the neighbor's cat. I have lived an honorable life, served my country, and raised a family of normal and decent kids. I discovered my Savior Jesus Christ late in life...probably because I always wondered how I'd survived so many close-calls.....So I asked Him...and there he was in my heart...I fell to my knees.....I was overwhelmed. I'm an animal....I've killed many times in combat...I have no problem with it...and yet my Lord never looked away, never forsake me.

I don't force my creed on you or your family or in your schools, or in the court yard. And I expect the same. Keep your creed away from me...it's sick, it's destructive, no society has survived it.

Does he have to make a nazi cake for nazi customers or a pedophile themed cake for pedos or a yassir Arafat themed cake? Will they order a gay cake shop to make a cake celebrating banning gay marriage?

They are not protected classes, novasteve, like Christians or gays.

Technically, that's not what 'protected class' means when it comes to anti-discrimination laws. A protected class is a type of personal trait consider off-limits as a justification for preferential treatment (race, age, sexual orientation, etc..). Nominally, everyone is equally protected by these laws because everyone possesses such traits.

In practice, however, that's rarely the case and such laws tend lead to decidedly unequal protection of the law, granting special rights and privileges to people with some unpopular traits (gays), while denying such protection to others (necrophiliacs). The core of the problem, in my view, is the failure to distinguish between harming someone and not helping them.

Last edited:

Some old bird said: "I don't care what kind of sex you have; just don't do it in the street and don't scare the horses". When I had a security clearance, I was asked once a year if I'd had an extramarital affair or engaged in homosexual sex. (No to the first, HUH? to the second)...They didn't want their people compromised and blackmailed.

As to your questions, yes I do think perverted sex should be against the law; the penalty being a fine and being named in the newspaper. I believe a society should know who the deviants are and decide if they want them around. I believe homosexuality is a grotesque practice...men pretending to be women. Assholes ain't vajayjays....weren't built for inbound.

With Lesbians, one always plays the male role....Stern and aloof, or stocky, ducks-ass haircut, tats, threatening demeanor....that one always pushes the grocery cart with an air of disdain...like being a guy aint all that cool afterall. If they want to mow each other's lawn on a Saturday night that's okay by me, just keep the shades drawn and no, they can't adopt a little girl.

This makes it clear what you think of normal men...no I wasn't raised in a "progressive" home where it was okay to have sex with my sister, by brother, or the neighbor's cat. I have lived an honorable life, served my country, and raised a family of normal and decent kids. I discovered my Savior Jesus Christ late in life...probably because I always wondered how I'd survived so many close-calls.....So I asked Him...and there he was in my heart...I fell to my knees.....I was overwhelmed. I'm an animal....I've killed many times in combat...I have no problem with it...and yet my Lord never looked away, never forsake me.

I don't force my creed on you or your family or in your schools, or in the court yard. And I expect the same. Keep your creed away from me...it's sick, it's destructive, no society has survived it.
I'm hearing that your's is a cultural aversion to homosexuality. But you also want to criminalize that behavior. Do you believe that it is a matter of personal freedom for homosexuals to be legally permitted to be who they are? Like heterosexuals, shouldn't homosexuals take responsibility for their sexual behavior? Isn't 'in your face' heterosexuality offensive, sinful and socially destructive? Hard core porn, in any of its guises is still naked humans, props, configurations and moisture. But it is unfit for exposure to the young and innocent. Incidentally, how did you come to the conclusion that in every Liberal home, incest is encouraged? If this serves as a basis to make your point, I'd rethink things over.

Is your only known exposure to Lesbians in grocery stores? I suspect that there are more homosexuals numbered among your acquaintances than you know. If you are making a judgement that includes a criminal record strictly on the most blatant stereotypes, are you showing tolerance? Isn't that logic responsible for more destruction than construction? Judgements without evidence is authoritarian. How does that conform with American ideals like Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness?

You would create a second class citizen out of people who are, for the most part, sober, responsible, adult taxpayers. If their freedom can be restricted, after committing no crime, can be eroded, who's next?

And, for the record, I'm a straight, middle aged man who has never committed a crime. What about me offends you enough to mandate my name on the town kiosk?

What about America do you cherish most? Our magnificent geography? Our freedoms which include live and let live and equality for all? You must see the view from the roof of Rockefeller Center! That would re-enforce your love of our country. But what you hate is downtown on Christopher Street. They are called 'your fellow American citizens'.

Really??? Canada has had legalized gay marriage for more than 10 years and our society is doing just fine. In fact, according to the United Nations, Canada is a happier, healthier, and more liveable society than the United States. We have a lower crime rate, fewer murders, and we live longer.

You now need to have a neutral third party examine your computer for evidence of lesbian pornography.

Well, first, since there have been bakeries operating under a Capitalist system.

Odd you should use words like 'forced'. Aren't bakeries in the business of baking? Did anyone threaten personal harm or property damage at the bakery if a cake is not baked? Hyperbole is the safe harbor for weak arguments. Yours is lashed to the pier with steel cables.

Forced is the correct word. They were forced to provide a service and a product to someone they did not wish to serve or produce for.

A capitalist system does not work under the premise that people are forced to work for people they don't want to work for. Quite the opposite.

A bakery/catering business is essentially a matter of contracts...the baker contracts with the buyers. They tell him what they want, he tells them if he'll make it, and if he makes it, for how much.

It isn't a matter of someone marching up and telling the baker "You'll make this for me."

They were not forced to be in the cake making business. It is the business owners job and duty to know the regulations and laws that govern what their business is obligated to follow. When they obtain a business license they have access to all those rules and laws. They make an agreement with the state, sometimes the county and sometimes the town to follow those regulations and laws. The key point is that by obtaining the license they agree to follow the laws. They do not have the right to arbitrarily alter the agreement they made with the licensing authority(s). If they don't like the rules and laws they have three choices, follow them even though they don't like them, ignore the rules and laws they don't like and suffer the consequences if and when caught, or, don't enter into the business to start with.

Dear Camp: The problem is the government is NOT enforcing equal first and fourteenth amendment rights equally for all people, but taking one side and only enforcing those rights. Currently the system only recognizes "one side" of the homosexuality debate as "protected from religious infringement or discrimination" but FAILS to recognize and defend the EQUAL religious beliefs opposed to endorsing homosexual relationships.

In order to be EQUAL under law, and fully Constitutional, BOTH sides of the debate should be EQUALLY PROTECTED FROM IMPOSITION BY THE OTHER.

This affects not only the gay marriage issue, but also prochoice/prolife conflicts, as well as in the health care/ACA conflicts, where people have equal rights to their beliefs but only one side is being enforced by government due to politics, which also violates the Code of Ethics for Govt Service where federal govt is supposed to put Party before the Constitution.

It has been a problem for a long time, and has come out more and more visibly.

There has been an UNCONSTITUTIONAL bias in interpreting and enforcing the First and Fourteenth Amendment, from political views influencing both govt and the media.

Just because it is commonplace, does not make it right.

I am thinking some resolution or statement may need to be endorsed by Governors of each state recognizing "Political BELIEFS" as equally protected under the First and Fourteenth Amendment and to QUIT DISCRIMINATING ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.

All cases involving "religious differences" should be MEDIATED and resolved by CONSENSUS of the parties affected to protect CONSENT of the governed and EQUAL REPRESENTATION and prevent federal govt from making or imposing decisions on people.

If the States cannot resolve it, it should be relegated back to the people to make their own decisions privately, even to separate out policies and programs if the public cannot agree.

And QUIT trying to pass the buck to the Federal level which is NOT authorized to make religiously biased decisions. The direction of government should be from the grassroots up, where govt represents the people as democratically as possible, NOT from the top down which ties up too many policies and programs in bureaucracy and politics.

Forum List

Back