Christian girl burned alive by ISIS told her mother to forgive them

Crazy what people do in the name of religion. This is a lesson that we need to keep them mentions of God or Allah or whoever out of Politics.

The Catholics have mostly learned from their history. Some of our political parties have not I fear and there are 1010102 splinter branches of God / Allah religions.

Christian woman delayed paying religious tax to ISIS in Mosul
ISIS punished her by setting the home on fire with daughter inside
Her daughter, 12, suffered severe burns and later died in hospital

The cult of Islam is about all intolerance, and the progressives are happy to appease it...

OK, I'll bite. What is the other plan?

I'm the one who remembered Eisenhower and in '93 who thought we were being set up to maintain bases in Iraq for 50 years like our parents maintained in Germany.

The cult of Islam is about all intolerance, and the progressives are happy to appease it...

I'm the one who remembered Eisenhower and in '93 who thought we were being set up to maintain bases in Iraq for 50 years like our parents maintained in Germany.

carpet bombing?

?

carpet bombing?

Thats fair. I understand it and I am sure we could fill an hour supporting that theory.

I THINK I am for maintaining about 250,000 NATO soldiers under my control between Iraq, Somalia and Afghanistan and unleashing some hurt as I see fit. I think.

It may surprise a lot of people, but it's accepted practice in Muslim countries to tax non Muslims, called Jizya . It's in most Muslim countries. Perhaps Trump should take a page out of Islam. Don't ban them, TAX them. Turn about is fair play, after all.

It may surprise a lot of people, but it's accepted practice in Muslim countries to tax non Muslims, called Jizya . It's in most Muslim countries. Perhaps Trump should take a page out of Islam. Don't ban them, TAX them. Turn about is fair play, after all.

Jizya was a tax introduced in the mid century.

And was a pretty good system, considering the mid age standards. While europeans were slaughtering each other in religious conflicts, islamic conquers did find a way to cash on in religious differences in their land.

I dont think any muslim state, other than the islamic state of course, have jizya for a loong time, do they?

Obama doesn't care about Christians who are murdered in the Middle-East by Muslim fanatics. To him, every dead Christian represents progress.

That is funny but will require a real LIBERAL interpretation of the Constitution to declare certain folks are different than others.

Maybe you can pull it off by offering tax breaks if you belong to certain or no religions? Maybe...

?
? What is your other plan, your plan not to appease Islam?

Forum List

Back