Christian in Name Only - The New Liberal Theology

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
[ame=http://youtu.be/dt7v-M82bmQ]In Name Only - YouTube[/ame]

Nominal Christianity is now the new Liberal theology. Never before have I seen so much re-interpreting ( misinterpreting) of Scripture in order to accomodate the disobedience of the body of Christ. I pray that this changes soon because truly it is becoming nearly impossible to find a church preaching the Gospel as the early church preached it. Due to there not being a single church in my own city preaching the pure Gospel - one Pastor in another city opted to open a branch of his church in my city so that Christians here could have a place to go! If you are attending a bible believing church that preaches holiness, obedience & flows in the gifts of the Holy Spirit you are a blessed Christian! Stay there!

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness. That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works. - 2 Timothy 3: 17

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness. That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works. - 2 Timothy 3: 17

Jeri,

What is the gospel?

Chuck

Yes, I believe church politics has led to alot of it.. we need preachers who are anointed and free to preach the true gospel without being accused of being "intolerant"!

Chuck, as a bible scholar I believe you know what the gospel is by now. Perhaps it would have been more honest of you to ask what gospel do you preach, Jeri? To which I would tell you the only gospel. The same one the Apostle Paul preached. Christ crucified. I have been preaching it here on this board for months now. I do not mean to be rude, Chuck, but please watch the video so you will understand the topic and discussion of this thread and I certainly welcome you to reply to it. Thank you.

Chuck, as a bible scholar I believe you know what the gospel is by now. Perhaps it would have been more honest of you to ask what gospel do you preach, Jeri? To which I would tell you the only gospel. The same one the Apostle Paul preached. Christ crucified. I have been preaching it here on this board for months now. I do not mean to be rude, Chuck, but please watch the video so you will understand the topic and discussion of this thread and I certainly welcome you to reply to it. Thank you.

I'm listening to him right now and he is coming off as a useless "teacher" who is only reading scripture and is more of a philosopher. He could be worse like a whiner like Paul Washer.

What is the gospel, Jeri?

Last edited:
Chuck, I believe you have already heard me tell you before that I preach Christ crucified. I preach Christ. Crucified. I preach Christ Crucified, Chuck. And I am in very good company because that is precisely who Philip preached. Who Paul preached.

But that you may know that this is the Holy Spirit and not a mere woman with the equivalent of about a 7th grade education responding to you I will tell you now that the Holy Ghost chose this video for you so that you may know what a Servant of the Lord looks like and the Gospel message they should be preaching. I believe this video will be a blessing to you.

Chuck, I believe there was a reason the Holy Spirit chose this video for you tonight. For the rest of you here, this video is called "Portrait of a Servant" and it is what a christian is supposed to be. You have already seen what a Christian should not be and now we will look at what they should be. Thanks for watching!

[ame=http://youtu.be/VW2iNzDYIW8]Portrait Of A Servant - YouTube[/ame]

Didn't click the link. Not interested. But I DO like Joel whatshisface.

Chuck, I believe you have already heard me tell you before that I preach Christ crucified. I preach Christ. Crucified. I preach Christ Crucified, Chuck. And I am in very good company because that is precisely who Philip preached. Who Paul preached.

But that you may know that this is the Holy Spirit and not a mere woman with the equivalent of about a 7th grade education responding to you I will tell you now that the Holy Ghost chose this video for you so that you may know what a Servant of the Lord looks like and the Gospel message they should be preaching. I believe this video will be a blessing to you.

Chuck, I believe there was a reason the Holy Spirit chose this video for you tonight. For the rest of you here, this video is called "Portrait of a Servant" and it is what a christian is supposed to be. You have already seen what a Christian should not be and now we will look at what they should be. Thanks for watching!

Jeri,

The video is a half hour waste of my life. He's one of those preachers that paint with a broad brush having never been in way less than .005% of America's or the world's Churches while judging. The church isn't all the same. The Church is multi-faceted and there are many wonderful Christians who work, pray and love Jesus. How many churches have you been in to judge?

I didn't ask you what Paul preached. I asked you what the gospel was.

1 Peter 3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

You're commanded to give an answer.

Chuck

Last edited:
Of good reputation, full of the Holy Spirit, men of wisdom.. this was the requirement for serving food to widows, waiting on tables for the widows! Imagine that! Michael Boldea is right! The standards of the church have been painfully lowered! That is not the only standard that has been lowered either. The standards of the Christian have been lowered as well. If you tell the wide path Christian that following Christ requires, holiness, obedience & repentance, they will attack you as intolerant, not preaching the gospel, denying the Lords work at the cross. None of which is true.

Repeating a few points from Michael's message:

Philip didn't preach about the apostles ( or whether they were married or not ) he didn't preach about himself, he didn't preach about his experience serving tables ( or his years of biblical education) he preached Christ, the true Christ, the Christ who died for our sins, the Christ who is holy and who told his followers if any man would be my disciple they must deny themselves, take up their cross and follow me!

The running theme throughout the apostles lives was preaching Christ! If we are followers and disciples of Christ we are to share Jesus Christ and His Word. We need to realize that if we fail to preach Christ, the true Christ, the risen Christ, others will come along and preach a false Christ that doesn't require holiness, obedience, repentance. This is the truth as Michael Boldea Jr. tells you in this message.

We must preach repentance, righteousness and holiness unto God! We cannot dilute the Gospel of Jesus Christ! We must preach the truth of Gods Word! Otherwise we will be disqualified from this race. We must run according to the rules.

If we are told Preach Christ and preach Christ Crucified then we must do that and not listen to what false teachers tell us! We must obey the LORD and not listen to those who accuse the brethren of being "useless".. This man of God, Michael Boldea Jr. is a true servant of the Lord, he and his family have been faithful for decades to feed the poor, clothe the homeless, help the widows, work in orphanages, raise up orphanages and preach the Gospel for God and not for filthy lucre, but for the Love of Jesus Christ and the Lost he died to save.

Yet someone who claims to be a bible scholar on a message board deems him useless? How so? Doesn't the scriptures teach us to look after the widow and the orphans? To keep ourselves unspotted from the world? Yes, that is what James teaches us in the New Testament. You know, it is true that out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. And your heart has been revealed by your own words here tonight, Chuck. I am sorry for you, Chuck. I am truly, truly sorry for you because you have no right to judge God's servants nor to call them useless. No right at all. May the Lord reveal that to you. - Jeri

The true message of the Gospel is repentance, holiness, obedience unto God.

I have told you that without holiness no one will see the Lord Chuck. I have told you that your insistence to preach foolish myths and geanologies such as the Apostle Paul being married are warned about in Scripture. The bible tells us we are to preach Christ. Not the apostle Pauls marital status ( which is no where found in scripture). Christ. I have told you.

Some time ago when I was writing out the book of Romans the Holy Spirit checked me that you were a false teacher. At the time I was more focused on another person who it was quite apparent was way off. You on the other hand were far more subtle. I thought perhaps I had heard wrong. Perhaps I was mistaken and had confused you with the other person so I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

But tonight you have removed all doubt because every person I know who believes in the sound doctrine of Jesus Christ as written in the bible and does not veer off into false myths and such acknowledges that Michael Boldea Jr. and his grandfather Dumitru Duduman to be very pure, holy men of God. Do you realize that Brother Andrew the bible smuggler was good friends with Dumitru Duduman and considered him one of the most godly of men walking the face of the earth? And do you know that Richard Wurmbrand, founder of Voice of the Martyrs and one who spent 17 years or more in a communist prison yet never stopped praying for the communists - a godly man - was very dear friends with Dumitru Duduman also? And considered Dumitru Duduman and indeed his grandson to be humble, pure servants of the Lord Jesus Christ?

Do you know that Dumitru smuggled over 1 million bibles into communist nations for the Lord Jesus at the risk of his own life and the lives of his family, Chuck? Useless servants? What have you done for Jesus that compares to that? For that matter what have those like you, the Joel Osteens of the world done to compare with that? Nothing, I tell you. The false teachers have sought after gold here on this earth and as Jesus warned you - you have your rewards...

The video was captivating and very well done. As you state that it was a waste of your time I can see that you do not have a desire to know the Christ of the bible but rather the one you have invented in your own head. I will tell you again, Without holiness no one will see the Lord and now I am departing from you because Titus 3: 10 says warn twice and after that reject the false teacher. - Jeri p.s. I did later, in my 20's, get my GED! Just to be accurate! And I got the highest grade in my class too!

Last edited:
Of good reputation, full of the Holy Spirit, men of wisdom.. this was the requirement for serving food to widows, waiting on tables for the widows! Imagine that! Michael Boldea is right! The standards of the church have been painfully lowered! That is not the only standard that has been lowered either. The standards of the Christian have been lowered as well. If you tell the wide path Christian that following Christ requires, holiness, obedience & repentance, they will attack you as intolerant, not preaching the gospel, denying the Lords work at the cross. None of which is true.

Repeating a few points from Michael's message:

Philip didn't preach about the apostles ( or whether they were married or not ) he didn't preach about himself, he didn't preach about his experience serving tables ( or his years of biblical education) he preached Christ, the true Christ, the Christ who died for our sins, the Christ who is holy and who told his followers if any man would be my disciple they must deny themselves, take up their cross and follow me!

The running theme throughout the apostles lives was preaching Christ! If we are followers and disciples of Christ we are to share Jesus Christ and His Word. We need to realize that if we fail to preach Christ, the true Christ, the risen Christ, others will come along and preach a false Christ that doesn't require holiness, obedience, repentance. This is the truth as Michael Boldea Jr. tells you in this message.

We must preach repentance, righteousness and holiness unto God! We cannot dilute the Gospel of Jesus Christ! We must preach the truth of Gods Word! Otherwise we will be disqualified from this race. We must run according to the rules.

If we are told Preach Christ and preach Christ Crucified then we must do that and not listen to what false teachers tell us! We must obey the LORD and not listen to those who accuse the brethren of being "useless".. This man of God, Michael Boldea Jr. is a true servant of the Lord, he and his family have been faithful for decades to feed the poor, clothe the homeless, help the widows, work in orphanages, raise up orphanages and preach the Gospel for God and not for filthy lucre, but for the Love of Jesus Christ and the Lost he died to save.

Yet someone who claims to be a bible scholar on a message board deems him useless? How so? Doesn't the scriptures teach us to look after the widow and the orphans? To keep ourselves unspotted from the world? Yes, that is what James teaches us in the New Testament. You know, it is true that out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. And your heart has been revealed by your own words here tonight, Chuck. I am sorry for you, Chuck. I am truly, truly sorry for you because you have no right to judge God's servants nor to call them useless. No right at all. May the Lord reveal that to you. - Jeri

The true message of the Gospel is repentance, holiness, obedience unto God.

That isn't the gospel.
That is another gospel.

Romans 11:6 And if by grace, then [is it] no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if [it be] of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

If it (our salvation) be of works, then it is no more grace and that is important to notice because salvation is grace through faith plus nothing (Eph. 2:8-9).

What is the gospel? It is 1 Corinthians 15. Notice that "works" and "repentance" isn't mentioned so I don't want to accuse people of adding to the gospel but what recourse is there? If someone preaches any other gospel then they are supposed to be anathema or accursed.

1 Cor. 15:1 ¶ Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
1 Cor. 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
1 Cor. 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
1 Cor. 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
1 Cor. 15:5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:
1 Cor. 15:6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.
1 Cor. 15:7 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.
1 Cor. 15:8 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.
1 Cor. 15:9 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.
1 Cor. 15:10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which [was bestowed] upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.
1 Cor. 15:11 Therefore whether [it were] I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed.
1 Cor. 15:12 ¶ Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead?
1 Cor. 15:13 But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen:
1 Cor. 15:14 And if Christ be not risen, then [is] our preaching vain, and your faith [is] also vain.

Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Galatians 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

I have told you that without holiness no one will see the Lord Chuck. I have told you that your insistence to preach foolish myths and geanologies such as the Apostle Paul being married are warned about in Scripture. The bible tells us we are to preach Christ. Not the apostle Pauls marital status ( which is no where found in scripture). Christ. I have told you.

Jeri,

Do you know what holiness is? You are pouring a different definition into the same word.

I have a coffee cup and it is only for coffee. What does that mean? It means it is only used for coffee because it is "set apart".

hagios: sacred, holy
Original Word: ἅγιος, ία, ον
Part of Speech: Adjective
Transliteration: hagios
Phonetic Spelling: (hag'-ee-os)
Short Definition: set apart, holy, sacred
Definition: set apart by (or for) God, holy, sacred.

Strong's Greek: 40. ????? (hagios) -- sacred, holy

Hagios is the word for holiness. It means "set apart".

When we believe, God sets us apart from the rest.

What does "Church" mean?

It comes from a word meaning "ek" or:

out of, from, by, away from

Blue Letter Bible - Lexicon

We're the "called out ones" because we've been set apart.

That is all it means.

Chuck

Some time ago when I was writing out the book of Romans the Holy Spirit checked me that you were a false teacher. At the time I was more focused on another person who it was quite apparent was way off. You on the other hand were far more subtle. I thought perhaps I had heard wrong. Perhaps I was mistaken and had confused you with the other person so I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

But tonight you have removed all doubt because every person I know who believes in the sound doctrine of Jesus Christ as written in the bible and does not veer off into false myths and such acknowledges that Michael Boldea Jr. and his grandfather Dumitru Duduman to be very pure, holy men of God. Do you realize that Brother Andrew the bible smuggler was good friends with Dumitru Duduman and considered him one of the most godly of men walking the face of the earth? And do you know that Richard Wurmbrand, founder of Voice of the Martyrs and one who spent 17 years or more in a communist prison yet never stopped praying for the communists - a godly man - was very dear friends with Dumitru Duduman also? And considered Dumitru Duduman and indeed his grandson to be humble, pure servants of the Lord Jesus Christ?

Do you know that Dumitru smuggled over 1 million bibles into communist nations for the Lord Jesus at the risk of his own life and the lives of his family, Chuck? Useless servants? What have you done for Jesus that compares to that? For that matter what have those like you, the Joel Osteens of the world done to compare with that? Nothing, I tell you. The false teachers have sought after gold here on this earth and as Jesus warned you - you have your rewards...

The video was captivating and very well done. As you state that it was a waste of your time I can see that you do not have a desire to know the Christ of the bible but rather the one you have invented in your own head. I will tell you again, Without holiness no one will see the Lord and now I am departing from you because Titus 3: 10 says warn twice and after that reject the false teacher. - Jeri p.s. I did later, in my 20's, get my GED! Just to be accurate! And I got the highest grade in my class too!

Jeri,

Paul's marital status is a secondary issue which isn't important. No one goes to hell based on what they believe Paul's marital status is and we shouldn't judge secondary issues unless you can prove it is sin.

I'm not judging you on your education. God loves you and you are important to the body of Christ. I'm using education as a tool for God. That is all. Not meaning to judge you.

Smuggling Bibles means you are willing to be daring and it has nothing to do with whether you are preaching the whole truth and nothing but the truth. There is no test on truth for smuggling Bibles.

Isaiah 28:9 ¶ Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.

Isaiah 28:10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

Teaching is line by line or verse by verse, precept upon precept, here a little (looking up each word like I do), and there a little. He does none of that and therefore it is useless teaching and on top of that, he will never be effective here.

Forum List

Back