Christian pastor to be lynched in Iran for refusing to denounce his faith/where is O?

This is an opportunity to show the Iranian people we are behind them and display what we stand for. Obama spends a lot of time apologizing for us as well as for the Muslim faith. Why is he not speaking out in an attempt to save this man's life? Not oNE fucking peep.
Were he a Muslim being hung in Israel Obama would be all over this.

And lastly this story proves just how much of Irans threats about Christians and Jews can be taken seriously.

WHERE IS OBAMA?

Iran to lynch Pastor Yousef Nadarkhani: Say nothing, do nothing | Washington Times Communities
CHICAGO, February 26, 2012— Pastor Yousef Nadarkhani is facing execution in Iran. His crimes? He is an apostate who abandoned Islam.

He was convicted of practicing Christianity, trying to register home churches, and questioning the mandatory Islamic religious education of his children.

The pastor was given an option. Recant his faith and he can live. His faith is his life. He refused. He is condemned to be lynched.

Where is the King of Saudi Arabia? NYPD is going into other states and spying on innocent Muslims, because they practice Islam. Shouldn't the King butt into our internal affairs to protect his religion?

Saudi Arabia butts into our internal affairs all the time. Where you been? Has Obama apologized yet? Stay tuned.

Name the times they butted into our internal affairs?

You make up junk, you start worthless threads, you fit right in with the right wing rabble on this board.

Once again, for the shouting idiots who are stating assumptions as fact:

Iran's Christian Pastor Alive, Execution Looming | Fox News

Dozens of human rights groups along with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, 89 members of Congress, and leaders from the European Union, France, Great Britain, Mexico and Germany have condemned Iran for arresting Nadarkhani and have called for his quick release.

Last week, the State Department and White House put out statements condemning Tuesday’s execution verdict.

Congress has scheduled a vote as early as Wednesday on House Resolution 556, which condemns the Iranian government and calls for the pastor’s quick release.

Here is the State Department statement marked as Highly Cited on Google: Execution Order for Iranian Christian Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani

Funny, I just Googled "Youcef Nadarkhani obama" and didn't get squat on Obama condemning this approaching hanging. Pull your mouth off of Obama's ass for a moment and show us a link.

Little Tin Warrior can't let a day go by without his gratuitous sexual comments.

I am expecting any second now for someone to demand something from Obama's mouth before they accept Obama is taking a personal interest in this incident.

I hope someone is stupid enough to actually say that. Because that will set a benchmark from now on which will prevent anyone from attributing anything to Obama unless he personally did it himself.

A lot of topic titles are going to be barren of his name from now on, if so.

:lol:

You DO realize they don't care for consistancy at all. Hypocrisy is their bread and butter.

What is your Dear Leader doing to help this guy?

According to the right wing whackos, exactly what he should be doing. Right wingers claim this President is the most inept, inconsequential, bumbling Pres since Jimmy C. Yet the whackos are begging him to come help a foreigner.

Why you all hate that foreigne Pastor and want this derelict Pres screwing things up.

You all say he screwed everything else up. But he won't this one. You hope and pray. Is that it?

There is a gleam in their eyes that will get brighter if that Christian in Iran is killed. The OP and Paulie are praying it happens.

His crime was converting to Christianity.

I can see where someone like you might think executing someone for becoming a Christian was no big deal. Your attitude of "he knew he was breaking the law" is very telling.

It is the law which should be condemned. Not the man.

You need to deal with reality. Of course the US condemns this law but he is not in the US. He is in a backward country where it is against the law to practice Christianity.

What do YOU think our country and/or are president should do?

I thought Tehran was a Liberal's Utopia?

That was only when they were obsessed with getting their BOOOOSH Boogeyman. They just adored the Mullahs back then. Because it was all about hating DA BOOOOOSH for the loons. They also adored that lard ass Chavez back then. As long as he spoke ill of DA BOOOOSH, they just loved him. But now that Chavez has labelled their Dear Leader a 'Poor Ignoramus', they've hopped off that bandwagon. These are not very smart, or honest people we're dealing with. It is what it is.

Where is the King of Saudi Arabia? NYPD is going into other states and spying on innocent Muslims, because they practice Islam. Shouldn't the King butt into our internal affairs to protect his religion?

Saudi Arabia butts into our internal affairs all the time. Where you been? Has Obama apologized yet? Stay tuned.

Name the times they butted into our internal affairs?

You make up junk, you start worthless threads, you fit right in with the right wing rabble on this board.

They have the oil. They own us. So look for an apology from your Dear leader on this one too. Stay tuned.

What is your Dear Leader doing to help this guy?

According to the right wing whackos, exactly what he should be doing. Right wingers claim this President is the most inept, inconsequential, bumbling Pres since Jimmy C. Yet the whackos are begging him to come help a foreigner.

Why you all hate that foreigne Pastor and want this derelict Pres screwing things up.

You all say he screwed everything else up. But he won't this one. You hope and pray. Is that it?

There is a gleam in their eyes that will get brighter if that Christian in Iran is killed. The OP and Paulie are praying it happens.

Nah, irrationally hating Christians is all you Left-Bots. I'm sure you and your fellow Bots would just love to see the poor guy swinging from a rope. You guys on the Left are very sick that way. Now if he were a Muslim being persecuted this way in a Christian Nation, you Bots would completely freak out and try to save him. Because that's just how you loons roll. :cuckoo:

This is an opportunity to show the Iranian people we are behind them and display what we stand for. Obama spends a lot of time apologizing for us as well as for the Muslim faith. Why is he not speaking out in an attempt to save this man's life? Not oNE fucking peep.

And lastly this story proves just how much of Irans threats about Christians and Jews can be taken seriously.

WHERE IS OBAMA?

Iran to lynch Pastor Yousef Nadarkhani: Say nothing, do nothing | Washington Times Communities
CHICAGO, February 26, 2012— Pastor Yousef Nadarkhani is facing execution in Iran. His crimes? He is an apostate who abandoned Islam.

He was convicted of practicing Christianity, trying to register home churches, and questioning the mandatory Islamic religious education of his children.

The pastor was given an option. Recant his faith and he can live. His faith is his life. He refused. He is condemned to be lynched.

You make no sense. NYPD isn't spying on muslims in Saudia Arabia.

The outrage is running out of steam since they found out this administration is protesting thru proper channels.

Which channel is that? MSNBC? Don't count on it, those deranged Left-Bots hate Christians over there. They can't wait for this poor guy to go. :(

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol:

Fail thread has Fail Admirer.

I was outraged when they were murdering Homosexuals by hanging them from cranes.

You seemed to excuse it - they're Muslims so we can't judge the poor darlings....

I guess you're dedicated to supporting a Muslims right to choose (to kill, which is always the "choice" leftists support.)

:lol::lol::lol:

Fail thread has Fail Admirer.

I was outraged when they were murdering Homosexuals by hanging them from cranes.
As am I, but I am not from that country...our government has no control over that country.

You seemed to excuse it -

You guess wrong....but then again, what else is new.

they're Muslims so we can't judge the poor darlings....

They are theocratic muslims, that makes them idiots...as much as if not more than other theocrats of all shades.

I guess you're dedicated to supporting a Muslims right to choose (to kill, which is always the "choice" leftists support.)

You guess wrong again...but then again, what else is new. :eusa_whistle:

Got anymore Fail Guesses for us?

Its Koran burning time people! Free the pastor or these books buy it. I got a lighter, and I'm not afraid to use it.

Last edited:
And if he were Iranian and broke a law here?

And, if the leaders of Iran were to demand his release?

What would you say then?

I think this is horrendous but I also don't see anything more than can be done. As pointed out in the several articles I've read about this, this man knew he was breaking the law and now refuses to do the one thing that could save his life.

See the little kids and wife in that photo? Personally, I believe they are way more important than his stubborn refusal to lie to save his own hide. But that's just my opinion.

Shall we bomb Iran in retaliation? Shall we go to war over this? You rw's are so damn hypocritical. You know damn well there is nothing more that can be done but that won't stop you from making this President Obama's fault.

Because a real Christian will not denounce their faith.
Remember the girl at the Colombine shooting that had a gun pointed at her head? The kid asked her if she was a Christian. She knew she could die if she admitted it...but she DID admit it. She died. She didn't want to die, but she would not denounce her faith.

If Obama is a real Christian, he would know these things and he would try to help him. It doesn't matter that the pastor is Iranian, Russian, chinese or whatever....a Christian will always help another. So yes, it is Obama's fault!

And if he were Iranian and broke a law here?

And, if the leaders of Iran were to demand his release?

What would you say then?

I think this is horrendous but I also don't see anything more than can be done. As pointed out in the several articles I've read about this, this man knew he was breaking the law and now refuses to do the one thing that could save his life.

See the little kids and wife in that photo? Personally, I believe they are way more important than his stubborn refusal to lie to save his own hide. But that's just my opinion.

Shall we bomb Iran in retaliation? Shall we go to war over this? You rw's are so damn hypocritical. You know damn well there is nothing more that can be done but that won't stop you from making this President Obama's fault.

Because a real Christian will not denounce their faith.
Remember the girl at the Colombine shooting that had a gun pointed at her head? The kid asked her if she was a Christian. She knew she could die if she admitted it...but she DID admit it. She died. She didn't want to die, but she would not denounce her faith.

If Obama is a real Christian, he would know these things and he would try to help him. It doesn't matter that the pastor is Iranian, Russian, chinese or whatever....a Christian will always help another. So yes, it is Obama's fault!

Well stated. The O is missing the boat...(However I remember he said WE cannot get involved in thier internal affairs as I'mainaJhihad supposedly won re-election as protests were going on...):eusa_whistle:

WHERE IS OBAMA?

Is the guy an American or an Iranian?

It doesn't matter. He's a Christian, just as Obama "says" he is.

Forum List

Back