Christian war on Hinduism; court rules against them

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
Not just yoga, they even want to choke string theory. I get a feeling they want to drag us back to stone age.

Yoga instead of P.E.? That's awesome! What a perfect alternative. Except once Junior High hit, I was always in Athletics instead of P.E.

Are their Elementary schools offering Yoga too? Dude that would be freaking awesome! I'm so glad for those kids. Yoga would be so great for them. Christians need to chill and just take the time to try and understand it better before hatin' and gettin' all judgemental.

• Banned
Yoga instead of P.E.? That's awesome! What a perfect alternative. Except once Junior High hit, I was always in Athletics instead of P.E.

Are their Elementary schools offering Yoga too? Dude that would be freaking awesome!

My company's dabbled a bit in doing yoga with children that have autism. It's not very empirical but we are able to target some behaviors with it. We may try again next time we have enough time and participants.

A school in California offers Yoga as an alternative to P.E. A Christian family, whose 2 children attend the school, sued them claiming that Yoga is a gateway to Hinduism. They, of course, lost by unanimous decision.

Appeals court Yoga doesn t bend rules on religious freedom - Yahoo News UK

More proof that Christians want special treatment in this country.

Actually yoga is a gateway into demon possession and the Occult. It shouldn't be permitted in any school - public or private. The only thing the ruling proves is that the liberals in control of the courtrooms are completely ignorant to the enemies devices. Which is why the LORD warns repent. The wicked shall be destroyed. America is under the judgment of God. I am not in fear of that day but anyone who is not born again and abiding under the shadow of the Almighty should be utterly terrified of what is coming on the horizon for America.

• Banned
A school in California offers Yoga as an alternative to P.E. A Christian family, whose 2 children attend the school, sued them claiming that Yoga is a gateway to Hinduism. They, of course, lost by unanimous decision.

Actually yoga is a gateway into demon possession and the Occult. It shouldn't be permitted in any school - public or private. The only thing the ruling proves is that the liberals in control of the courtrooms are completely ignorant to the enemies devices. Which is why the LORD warns repent. The wicked shall be destroyed. America is under the judgment of God. I am not in fear of that day but anyone who is not born again and abiding under the shadow of the Almighty should be utterly terrified of what is coming on the horizon for America.
:lmao:

Not just yoga, they even want to choke string theory. I get a feeling they want to drag us back to stone age.
String Theory is just a hypothetical theory about a possible theory. ...... :cool:
Goofy converts to a fascist politico-religious ideology are just goofy converts to a fascist politicos religious ideology ...... :cool:

:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::tinfoil:

Jeremiah, would you please explain to me why you believe that yoga is a "gateway into demonic possession and the Occult"? I am very interested in learning a Christian perspective on the matter..

Jeri , you said you were born and raised in NYC, you know better being abound those of different cultures and beliefs. I could understand if you were brought up in Mississippi or Alabama, but NYC?

Jeremiah, would you please explain to me why you believe that yoga is a "gateway into demonic possession and the Occult"? I am very interested in learning a Christian perspective on the matter..

She has already given you the "Christian" perspective. It seems like you want to encourage her to bash Yoga.

Probably some preacher read somewhere about practicing yoga in certain esoteric groups: Thelemites such as O.T.O., A.:A.:, Rosicrucians such as Golden Dawn, FLO. I am quite sure you know that very well. 7 pointed star, rose cross.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back