Christianity no longer a religion, says Turkish minister

machaut----your comment justifying the filth of the Turkish pig ----EXCEEDS all expectations of the filth of Islamic depravity----the pig degraded Christianity from the POV of a depraved lump of excrement scimitar swinging rapist

He issued a wake-up call to Christians and Muslims everywhere. Do you want premarital sex to continue to be common amongst self-proclaimed Christians? Do you honestly believe that Jesus would approved of the broken families that are on the rise in the "culturally Christian" West? Is all of our sin somehow justified because we put up a tree for Christmas and eat chocolate rabbits on Easter?

if you imagine that pre-marital sex does not exist in the Islamic world------you are really clueless. In fact pre-marital
sex by devout muslims----is not at all uncommon---------not for the girls of course-----but for the boys? the double standard is alive and well in mecca and the gutters of every shariah cesspit-------and -----thruout the world of the UMMAH. Rape of kaffirahs is actually a DEED PLEASING to the pig king of jannah and then there are those girls owned by the family in shariah cesspits like Saudi Arabia---

I did not state that "pre-marital sex does not exist in the Islamic world". Such immediate topic changing only weakens your position, which is also severely undercut by the appearance of your position merely being limited to the opposite of what I've said.

Premarital sex isn't as much of a problem in the Muslim world as it is outside of it, although it is still a concern that needs addressing. Particularly, Muslims living in non-Muslim countries tend to commit rape at an unconscionably high rate, and also seem to get acquitted or otherwise set free more often. And no, the rape of non-Muslim women (I assume that's who you're referring to when you say "kaffirahs") is not pleasing to God or to anyone else with a shred of morality. I must wonder why you are going out of your way to promote a completely unsupported view of Islam that is similar to the views expressed by ISIS, the Taliban, and other terrorist organizations who treat non-Muslims as less than human.

try again Machaut------muslim children are TAUGHT in mosques that they have the RIGHT to rape kaffirahs.
Allah----the pig-god----says so. Muhummad--the best friend of the pig "god" so declared. Of course----a good way to
WIDEN the opportunities is TAKFIR-----just declare various muslim sects as "NON MUSLIM"

I would support a full on nuclear assault on the country of Turkey.
Why? They are a NATO ally and secular like the U.S.

If they are denying Christianity, no longer can it be considered a religion, they loose all protection and will be persecuted and chased out.

That's a mighty big "if," especially when you consider that this was an off-the-cuff philosophical remark made by a single Minister, not a declaration by the Prime Minister that Christianity is now considered an illegal cult or the like. This isn't reflective of the Turkish government's actual stance on Christianity or Christians, merely one person's opinion.

machaut----your comment justifying the filth of the Turkish pig ----EXCEEDS all expectations of the filth of Islamic depravity----the pig degraded Christianity from the POV of a depraved lump of excrement scimitar swinging rapist

He issued a wake-up call to Christians and Muslims everywhere. Do you want premarital sex to continue to be common amongst self-proclaimed Christians? Do you honestly believe that Jesus would approved of the broken families that are on the rise in the "culturally Christian" West? Is all of our sin somehow justified because we put up a tree for Christmas and eat chocolate rabbits on Easter?

if you imagine that pre-marital sex does not exist in the Islamic world------you are really clueless. In fact pre-marital
sex by devout muslims----is not at all uncommon---------not for the girls of course-----but for the boys? the double standard is alive and well in mecca and the gutters of every shariah cesspit-------and -----thruout the world of the UMMAH. Rape of kaffirahs is actually a DEED PLEASING to the pig king of jannah and then there are those girls owned by the family in shariah cesspits like Saudi Arabia---

I did not state that "pre-marital sex does not exist in the Islamic world". Such immediate topic changing only weakens your position, which is also severely undercut by the appearance of your position merely being limited to the opposite of what I've said.

Premarital sex isn't as much of a problem in the Muslim world as it is outside of it, although it is still a concern that needs addressing. Particularly, Muslims living in non-Muslim countries tend to commit rape at an unconscionably high rate, and also seem to get acquitted or otherwise set free more often. And no, the rape of non-Muslim women (I assume that's who you're referring to when you say "kaffirahs") is not pleasing to God or to anyone else with a shred of morality. I must wonder why you are going out of your way to promote a completely unsupported view of Islam that is similar to the views expressed by ISIS, the Taliban, and other terrorist organizations who treat non-Muslims as less than human.

try again Machaut------muslim children are TAUGHT in mosques that they have the RIGHT to rape kaffirahs.

I've literally never heard this claim before. It's certainly not backed by the Qur'an. Can you cite a source?

Allah----the pig-god----says so. Muhummad--the best friend of the pig "god" so declared.

I'm going to need a source for these claims as well.

Of course----a good way to
WIDEN the opportunities is TAKFIR-----just declare various muslim sects as "NON MUSLIM"

Since you seem to be so familiar with this practice, why don't you provide me a few instances of "various Muslim sects" being declared as non-Muslim and subsequently targeted for rape due to their non-Muslim status?

It was the original reason for the hajib. So that the Muslim men knew which women were Muslim and they were told if they wore the hajib they would not be targeted for rape. As to where is rape of non Muslims taught? Try 38,000 Madrassas going back decades now. Young Muslim boys - trained in the Qur'an, to memorize the Qu'ran but little else is taught - only kill the infidel, murder, rape, loot - but no lessons in Science, mathematics, languages - why? Because in those Madrassas they were trained to be martyrs for Allah. Look up the book, Secrets of the Koran by Don Richardson for some excellent reseach on the subject. Another book by Dr. Robert A. Morey addresses the subject of Islam quite extensively - but I believe the book has been banned since its publication.

Here is the last question, Machaut. Link on different sects of Islam calling other sect - Kaffir - see here:

Eight Islamic Sects Meet in Saudi Can They Make Amends - Al-Monitor the Pulse of the Middle EastConference as it has been sponsored by Saudi Arabia at a time when the practice of Takfir [when a Muslim declares another Muslim a Kafir, or unbeliever] is on the rise. This practice is becoming more common than ever, even within political movements of the same sect. However, the Sunni-Shiite conflict is the main reason behind the rift in the Arab and Islamic world.

Read more:
Eight Islamic Sects Meet in Saudi Can They Make Amends - Al-Monitor the Pulse of the Middle East

To be clear I see a much wider divide happening within the Christian world - a definite line is being drawn in the sand between those going with interfaithism and those standing with Jesus Christ and true Christianity as taught in the bible. The former will join with all other religions under the banner of all paths lead to God and we will agree to agree even though none of us agree - whereas the Christians who believe in the bible will not be able to have any part of that lie because to agree with a lie even 2% makes the entire 98% you agree with a lie too. It's apostasy. That is what this is about for the church. Apostasy. Here is the truth: You must agree with the Word of God as it is written 100% or not at all. There is no compromising on the word of God.

I do find the term "interfaithism" being used by the Saudis to indicate that the NWO is behind this initiative and they are going along with it for some hidden reason - probably some promise about disarming Israel in the future - (doesn't everything always hinge on Israel? ) those within Islam should realize they are taking one more step towards submitting to a One World Religion which they shall NOT lead - with each use of that term. (interfaithism)

Last edited:

I've literally never heard this claim before. It's certainly not backed by the Qur'an. Can you cite a source?

Allah----the pig-god----says so. Muhummad--the best friend of the pig "god" so declared.

I'm going to need a source for these claims as well.

Of course----a good way to

Since you seem to be so familiar with this practice, why don't you provide me a few instances of "various Muslim sects" being declared as non-Muslim and subsequently targeted for rape due to their non-Muslim status?

machut-----easy----1971----during the civil war between east and west Pakistan that ended up with succession of "BANGLA DESH"----delaration of TAKFIR was placed upon all of
east Pakistan------allowing the west Pakistani army to rape at least 1/4 million girls (according to red cross stats) ------mostly muslims ----(hindus fled) I learned much about Islamic law at that time because CO-INCIDENTALLY------I was working with lots of young Pakistani med school graduates ---here in the USA for post graduate training. They knew their stuff. Islamic law is very interesting

As to where is rape of non Muslims taught? Try 38,000 Madrassas going back decades now. Young Muslim boys - trained in the Qur'an, to memorize the Qu'ran but little else is taught - only kill the infidel, murder, rape, loot - but no lessons in Science, mathematics, languages - why? Because in those Madrassas they were trained to be martyrs for Allah. Look up the book, Secrets of the Koran by Don Richardson for some excellent reseach on the subject. Another book by Dr. Robert A. Morey addresses the subject of Islam quite extensively - but I believe the book has been banned since its publication.
LOL............that is quite the hilarious fantasy post you got going on there Jeremiah. ..... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

As to where is rape of non Muslims taught? Try 38,000 Madrassas going back decades now. Young Muslim boys - trained in the Qur'an, to memorize the Qu'ran but little else is taught - only kill the infidel, murder, rape, loot - but no lessons in Science, mathematics, languages - why? Because in those Madrassas they were trained to be martyrs for Allah. Look up the book, Secrets of the Koran by Don Richardson for some excellent reseach on the subject. Another book by Dr. Robert A. Morey addresses the subject of Islam quite extensively - but I believe the book has been banned since its publication.
LOL............that is quite the hilarious fantasy post you got going on there Jeremiah. ..... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

what do you find amusing about it, sunni habibi? Literacy rates in muslim countries are abysmal-----but some of those illiterates can SING SONG Koran crap

I would support a full on nuclear assault on the country of Turkey.
Why? They are a NATO ally and secular like the U.S.

If they are denying Christianity, no longer can it be considered a religion, they loose all protection and will be persecuted and chased out.

That's a mighty big "if," especially when you consider that this was an off-the-cuff philosophical remark made by a single Minister, not a declaration by the Prime Minister that Christianity is now considered an illegal cult or the like. This isn't reflective of the Turkish government's actual stance on Christianity or Christians, merely one person's opinion.

>>Erdogan Bayraktar said at a recent conference sponsored by Turkey’s ruling (AKP) party<<

>>Erdogan Bayraktar said at a recent conference sponsored by Turkey’s ruling (AKP) party<<

And? Again, the remarks were his own. Even if the party was hosting the event at which he spoke, that doesn't amount to either an endorsement of his statements or the outlawing of a religion.

If I'm wrong, I'd like to see the articles about how the Turkish government recently declared Christianity illegal and how Christians are fleeing Turkey in droves for fear of their lives.

And? Again, the remarks were his own. Even if the party was hosting the event at which he spoke, that doesn't amount to either an endorsement of his statements or the outlawing of a religion.

If I'm wrong, I'd like to see the articles about how the Turkish government recently declared Christianity illegal and how Christians are fleeing Turkey in droves for fear of their lives.

oh---ok If only one Parliament member or politician says something----
no matter how outrageous------or significant------it doesn't count...fine with me

Actually the Christians have a right to be living in fear in Turkey. The news coming out of Turkey for them is not what one would sing "Happy Days are Here Again." In fact, there are Armenians living in the U.S. who could tell you about how their relatives in Turkey are very worried about what is happening.

By the way, it looks that now in Turkey everyone in school will have to study the Koran. Since this country is basically Christian majority, imagine if everyone -- whether Hindu, Buddhist, Muslim, Jewish, Atheist, etc. -- had to study the New Testament.

TURKEY Erdogan s new Turkey to requires all students to study the Qur an - Asia News

Actually the Christians have a right to be living in fear in Turkey. The news coming out of Turkey for them is not what one would sing "Happy Days are Here Again." In fact, there are Armenians living in the U.S. who could tell you about how their relatives in Turkey are very worried about what is happening.

By the way, it looks that now in Turkey everyone in school will have to study the Koran. Since this country is basically Christian majority, imagine if everyone -- whether Hindu, Buddhist, Muslim, Jewish, Atheist, etc. -- had to study the New Testament.

TURKEY Erdogan s new Turkey to requires all students to study the Qur an - Asia News

I have a marvelous idea------EQUITY. All people in the USA must be required
to study THE BIBLE----both old and new testament----and recite it from
memory. It is a fact that KORAN as a subject in Islamic countries PUBLIC
SCHOOL is nothing new--- Nothing wrong with the bible ---its a nice book.
The Gita too.

You seem to have trouble separating objective, fact-based discussion from personal affiliation with a given group. I'm not saying that Turkey is a wonderful, benevolent country; in fact, I have only met a Turk I liked on one occasion, and I despise the Turkish government. The claims being made about the remarks of the minister do not match up with the facts; I, as an advocate for truthfulness and honesty, wish to prevent the kind of irrational sensationalism that some of the responses in this thread are engaging in.

Perhaps it would cause some of the people in our Christian majority country to have knowledge of the Gospel, and they then might come to espouse some of the values expressed in it. Is this concept horrific to you?

oh---ok If only one Parliament member or politician says something----
no matter how outrageous------or significant------it doesn't count...fine with me

Of course it doesn't count as an official government action. His word is not law. He did not establish official government policy on religion in his speech. Christianity has not been banned or designated as a cult.

If you disagree with the content of the message, then explain why. If you're going to take his remarks out of context, blow them out of proportion, and manufacture a crisis, take it to either the Political Satire or Rubber Room forums.

You seem to have trouble separating objective, fact-based discussion from personal affiliation with a given group. I'm not saying that Turkey is a wonderful, benevolent country; in fact, I have only met a Turk I liked on one occasion, and I despise the Turkish government. The claims being made about the remarks of the minister do not match up with the facts; I, as an advocate for truthfulness and honesty, wish to prevent the kind of irrational sensationalism that some of the responses in this thread are engaging in.

Perhaps it would cause some of the people in our Christian majority country to have knowledge of the Gospel, and they then might come to espouse some of the values expressed in it. Is this concept horrific to you?

No doubt that minister would enjoy seeing Christianity as being labeled as not being a religion. There are probably more Turks who think just as he does. The concept of people reading the New Testament does not present a problem to me unless they are forced to do so as children in Turkey will be forced to study the Koran. People here might even laugh if they read the fake Gospel of Barnabas. However, since there is freedom of religion in this country, no student is forced to read the religious writings of another religion. Meanwhile, there has been news about Turkey for quite some time regarding the Christians who are living there.

Turkey Christians in Danger National Review Online

Trouble in Turkey Fear Prevails after Priest s Murder - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Christian Persecution Turkey the EU and Treatment of Turkish Christians

Despite the EU s demands on human rights Turkey s persecution of Christians is escalating CatholicHerald.co.uk

No doubt that minister would enjoy seeing Christianity as being labeled as not being a religion. There are probably more Turks who think just as he does.

Good--there need to be more Christians who think just as he does as well. Do you not perceive how Christianity has been commercialized, the meaningfulness of the Gospel cheapened in supposedly Christian-majority countries, and how Christian values have been marginalized by a vocal minority chanting "that offends us" to the limp-wristed representatives of the majority?

The concept of people reading the New Testament does not present a problem to me unless they are forced to do so as children in Turkey will be forced to study the Koran. People here might even laugh if they read the fake Gospel of Barnabas. However, since there is freedom of religion in this country, no student is forced to read the religious writings of another religion.

Patently false. Roughly half of the reading in my tenth grade English class was devoted to studying the religious writings of Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, and a few other faiths, with Christianity mentioned only in passing. There were no Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Shinto, or anyone else in the class, or even in the school to my knowledge; it was, however, majority Christian, yet while Christianity is by far the world's largest religion, its teachings were glossed over.

Ask yourself: Why is the United States government allied with such a country? Why is it propping up a regime that either commits or allows such transgressions to take place?

It would be horrific in my town-----lots of muslims here. I see no reason to bar any book------I certainly read lots in my youth----including the Koran. (and whole bible and gita and Ramayana and OF COURSE the kama sudtra) The issue is---it they
are REQUIRED IN SCHOOL------is if they are presented as "literature" (my literature
classes in high school presented bit and pieces of all kinds scriptural writings)----of if they are presented as a TRUTH FROM A "GOD...s" or if this or that stuff is
presented as inherently "superior" Koran requirement is nothing new in Islamic lands in "public schools"---------where that crap is presented as "holy"

now now machaut-----you already knew that. Turkey is swirling down the sewer into
the shariah cesspit

No doubt that minister would enjoy seeing Christianity as being labeled as not being a religion. There are probably more Turks who think just as he does.

Good--there need to be more Christians who think just as he does as well. Do you not perceive how Christianity has been commercialized, the meaningfulness of the Gospel cheapened in supposedly Christian-majority countries, and how Christian values have been marginalized by a vocal minority chanting "that offends us" to the limp-wristed representatives of the majority?

The concept of people reading the New Testament does not present a problem to me unless they are forced to do so as children in Turkey will be forced to study the Koran. People here might even laugh if they read the fake Gospel of Barnabas. However, since there is freedom of religion in this country, no student is forced to read the religious writings of another religion.

Patently false. Roughly half of the reading in my tenth grade English class was devoted to studying the religious writings of Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, and a few other faiths, with Christianity mentioned only in passing. There were no Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Shinto, or anyone else in the class, or even in the school to my knowledge; it was, however, majority Christian, yet while Christianity is by far the world's largest religion, its teachings were glossed over.

Ask yourself: Why is the United States government allied with such a country? Why is it propping up a regime that either commits or allows such transgressions to take place?

I don't know where you went to school, but I went to school in New York City, and the time spent on different religions in a World History class was actually just one class session. No one was told to read anything about the various religions. The teacher just spoke about them. If someone wanted to acquaint themselves with the different religions of the world in the past, they could have taken a Comparative Religion class in college or visit their local library. Now all you have to do is Google and you can find a lot of work on each religion.

As for the U.S. allying themselves with Turkey, many countries ally themselves with others which are beyond our understanding. Right now you will see the U.S. allying themselves with partners that you would have never seen before in order to fight ISIS.

As for Turkey, they seem to be going more Islamic all the time. This is one example.

Turkey Istanbul censorship on women s legs raises eyebrows - General news - ANSAMed.it

Or as one Turk has written:

How to Be A Disgrace to Humanity in Turkey Middle East Forum

Forum List

Back