Christians Are Delusional And Will Believe Anything Without Evidence

: "" Don't let the Law get in to way of love and devotion to God and your fellow man"

Merriweather shitmouth lied-----there is no such quotation attributed to jesus

Relax. I wasn't quoting Jesus and did not say I was. I was comparing a similarity I personally find in Jesus' words and actions to a quote by Mark Twain--who lived eighteen hundred years after Christ. Jesus never let the Law get in the way of accomplishing the ideal--or its purpose. Mark Twain never let school get in the way of his education.

oh-----you were expressing words that you WISH Jesus had said because you WISH that
he was in agreement with YOUR delusions. how quaint. I am glad you cleared that up.
Mark Twain's comment is IN NO way consistent with your delusion..... not even related..
As to the actions of Jesus--again--unrelated to your delusion,

oh-----you were expressing words that you WISH Jesus had said because you WISH that
he was in agreement with YOUR delusions. how quaint. I am glad you cleared that up.
Mark Twain's comment is IN NO way consistent with your delusion..... not even related..

No, I don't wish Jesus had said them. I said that some of his actions and words reminded me of a quote by Mark Twain. I didn't make that claim for anyone else. I was simply conversing. Conversing works better when interacting with someone who reads only the words without including an added attempt to also read minds/wishes.

No, I don't wish Jesus had said them. I said that some of his actions and words reminded me of a quote by Mark Twain. I didn't make that claim for anyone else. I was simply conversing. Conversing works better when interacting with someone who reads only the words without including an added attempt to also read minds/wishes.

ok ---you are afflicted with a phenomenon of thinking known, in psychiatry, as
LOOSENING OF ASSOCIATIONS------

Very well. Do you have a Pay Pal Account and what is your charge for your diagnoses via Internet?

Now, if you don't mind, I would much rather converse with someone about religious beliefs and practices than talk about me--so I guess you and I are through for the time being.

Very well. Do you have a Pay Pal Account and what is your charge for your diagnoses via Internet?

Now, if you don't mind, I would much rather converse with someone about religious beliefs and practices than talk about me--so I guess you and I are through for the time being.

I did not provide a diagnosis-----I made note of a clinical SIGN-----it is seen in several conditions
from delirium to dementia to psychosis

In both versions of what we now call the "Ten Commandments" (given to the Jews and for the Jewish people, not non Jews) (the version in Exodus 20, on the tablets that Moses broke, and the version in Exodus 34), "Thou shalt have no gods before me" is right at the top. Some translations word it "You shall have no other gods before me" or "Thou shalt worship no other god".

Christianity is idolatry, because by worshipping or praying to Jesus, you are putting another god before God, the Father. Jesus himself preached that "No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6), which literally puts Him BEFORE God. This goes directly against the first commandment. Clearly, if you look at things this way, Christianity turns monotheism into polytheism, the primary no-no.

Many Christians, including Catholics, explain this away with the Trinity. You know, The Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit. All three of these aspects are all actually aspects of the One True God.

So Christians are bad? As opposed to Muslims that behead, crash planes into buildings. Throws gays off buildings to their death, carves off women's clitorises, sexually enslave women, practically invented and endorse SLAVERY. All in the name of Allah. Christianity is a piker compared to Islam.

In both versions of what we now call the "Ten Commandments" (given to the Jews and for the Jewish people, not non Jews) (the version in Exodus 20, on the tablets that Moses broke, and the version in Exodus 34), "Thou shalt have no gods before me" is right at the top. Some translations word it "You shall have no other gods before me" or "Thou shalt worship no other god".

Christianity is idolatry, because by worshipping or praying to Jesus, you are putting another god before God, the Father. Jesus himself preached that "No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6), which literally puts Him BEFORE God. This goes directly against the first commandment. Clearly, if you look at things this way, Christianity turns monotheism into polytheism, the primary no-no.

Many Christians, including Catholics, explain this away with the Trinity. You know, The Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit. All three of these aspects are all actually aspects of the One True God.
Jesus himself preached that "No one comes to the Father except through me."

no doubt that is a forgery they included in their 4th century book to force obedience ...

if actually said by Jesus, then “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani” - is the message anyone should remember that would encourage the phrase as being true.

Jesus himself preached that "No one comes to the Father except through me."

no doubt that is a forgery they included in their 4th century book to force obedience ...

who is "they" ?

if actually said by Jesus, then “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani” - is the message anyone should remember that would encourage the phrase as being true.

So Christians are bad? As opposed to Muslims that behead, crash planes into buildings. Throws gays off buildings to their death, carves off women's clitorises, sexually enslave women, practically invented and endorse SLAVERY. All in the name of Allah. Christianity is a piker compared to Islam.

Muslims did not invent slavery

It's possible god is real, after all, there is a multiverse filled with possibilities, reminds me of Calvin and Hobbs.

Maybe not, Greeks, or the Egyptians , but Islam does rationalize it since it came about. And they have done nothing to stop it. Arab slave traders certainly capitalized on in before the Portuguese. So you tell me.Who started it?

Maybe not, Greeks, or the Egyptians , but Islam does rationalize it since it came about. And they have done nothing to stop it. Arab slave traders certainly capitalized on in before the Portuguese. So you tell me.Who started it?

it seems that some form of slavery has existed in every known society-----maybe its hormonal

Yes, all three aspects are aspects of the One True God. To leave any of them out would be to worship a piece of God, a mere portion of Him. Jesus is not before God, but one with God. Trinity is an ever present reminder that we cannot view God in the same way we view a human being. In Creator, Word, Spirit, we don't have just a three dimensional Being but a multi-dimensional being.

You would not say of a loved one, "I love the the first two dimensions of that person, but not that third one." That would be an absurd statement. Likewise, Christians find it equally impossible, once revealed, to deny the multi-dimensions of God. One God, multi-dimensions--or as the Catholic Church phrased it--Trinity. Either way, it keeps all dimensions of God front and center an ever present reminder God is something much greater than a mere human.

Christians are not worshiping another God, but God in totality.

it seems that some form of slavery has existed in every known society-----maybe its hormonal
So, you are saying slavery is HUMAN? What an epiphany. Blacks sold each other into slavery, Arabs MUSLIMS helped institutionalize it. Boggles the mind, what is the difference between Muslim black slavers and WHITE christian slavers?

So, you are saying slavery is HUMAN? What an epiphany. Blacks sold each other into slavery, Arabs MUSLIMS helped institutionalize it. Boggles the mind, what is the difference between Muslim black slavers and WHITE christian slavers?

you are confusing yourself. You seem to imagine that the only form of slavery is Scarlett's mammy

Forum List

Back