Christians Are Delusional And Will Believe Anything Without Evidence

Scary in this day and age with all the scientific and historical knowledge, there are some clinging to a primitive mythical god man

So you reject the Russian collusion nonsense?

???? give up the Russian Collusion story? I would rather
give up Santa Claus

Well it seems absurd to be whining about people who have 2000 years of evidence believing something why you believe something with no evidence

2000 years of evidence of what?

don't do me any favors----GOOOOONO

Scary in this day and age with all the scientific and historical knowledge, there are some clinging to a primitive mythical god man

give up Santa Claus

Well it seems absurd to be whining about people who have 2000 years of evidence believing something why you believe something with no evidence

Jesus Christ

try again------the person Jesus brought HILLEL to you----but you guys fucked
that up too. (the romans perverted it)

give up Santa Claus

Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ

th

think again, what the desert religions are lacking in their recorded history -

"In solemn truth I tell you," replied Jesus, "that this very night, before the cock crows, you will three times disown me."

now the above is certainly the spoken religion of the Almighty, no book necessary. have they brought to justice the crucifiers ...

no.

If you can convince the masses there's a god you can control them. Look at the hold the rich have on red States. And religion helped turn blue States red. Middle class and poor people voting against their own financial best interest because of God, racism, guns

God is one of the ways they control us. Not the only way but if you can convince someone evolution isn't real you can easily convince them global warming isn't real for example

Abraham believed God and it was counted unto him as righteousness. Abraham was justified by faith. He believed God without any evidence. Are you suggesting Abraham was delusional? If not, you cannot make the claim that those who believe God and obey Him are delusional. Jesus Christ is God. Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. Including yours, Guno.

Another short sermon by Charles Spurgeon:
Spurgeon, COMING JUDGMENT OF THE SECRETS OF MEN

What a difference there will be then between the babe of
Bethlehem's manger, hunted by Herod, carried down by night
into Egypt for shelter, and the King of kings and Lord of lords,
before whom every knee must bow!

What a difference between the weary man and full of woes,
and he that shall then be girt with glory, sitting on a
throne encircled with a rainbow!

From the derision of men, to the throne of universal judgment-
what an ascent!

What a contrast between the "despised and rejected of men,"
and the universally-acknowledged Lord, before whom Caesar
and pontiffs shall bow into the dust.
He who was judged at Pilate's bar, shall summon all to his bar.

What a change from the shame and spitting, from the nails and
the wounds, the mockery and the thirst, and the dying anguish- to
the glory in which he shall come whose eyes are as a flame of fire,
and out of whose mouth there goes a two-edged sword!

He whom the nations abhorred, shall judge the nations.
He shall break them in pieces like a potter's vessel, even
those who cast him out as unworthy to live among them.

Oh, how we ought to bow before him now, as he reveals himself
in his tender sympathy, and in his generous humiliation!

Let us kiss the Son lest he be angry; let us yield to his grace,
that we may not be crushed by his wrath.

You sinners, bow before those pierced feet, or else they
will tread you like clusters in the wine-press.

Look up to him with weeping, and confess your forgetfulness of him,
and put your trust in him; lest he look down on you in indignation.

Oh, remember that he will one day say-
"But those mine enemies, which would not have me reign
over them, bring them here, and slay them before me."

To be trampled beneath the foot which was nailed to
the cross will be to be crushed indeed.

Another short sermon by Charles Spurgeon:
Spurgeon, COMING JUDGMENT OF THE SECRETS OF MEN

What a difference there will be then between the babe of
Bethlehem's manger, hunted by Herod, carried down by night
into Egypt for shelter, and the King of kings and Lord of lords,
before whom every knee must bow!

What a difference between the weary man and full of woes,
and he that shall then be girt with glory, sitting on a
throne encircled with a rainbow!

From the derision of men, to the throne of universal judgment-
what an ascent!

What a contrast between the "despised and rejected of men,"
and the universally-acknowledged Lord, before whom Caesar
and pontiffs shall bow into the dust.
He who was judged at Pilate's bar, shall summon all to his bar.

What a change from the shame and spitting, from the nails and
the wounds, the mockery and the thirst, and the dying anguish- to
the glory in which he shall come whose eyes are as a flame of fire,
and out of whose mouth there goes a two-edged sword!

He whom the nations abhorred, shall judge the nations.
He shall break them in pieces like a potter's vessel, even
those who cast him out as unworthy to live among them.

Oh, how we ought to bow before him now, as he reveals himself
in his tender sympathy, and in his generous humiliation!

Let us kiss the Son lest he be angry; let us yield to his grace,
that we may not be crushed by his wrath.

You sinners, bow before those pierced feet, or else they
will tread you like clusters in the wine-press.

Look up to him with weeping, and confess your forgetfulness of him,
and put your trust in him; lest he look down on you in indignation.

Oh, remember that he will one day say-
"But those mine enemies, which would not have me reign
over them, bring them here, and slay them before me."

To be trampled beneath the foot which was nailed to
the cross will be to be crushed indeed.

Abraham believed God and it was counted unto him as righteousness. Abraham was justified by faith. He believed God without any evidence. Are you suggesting Abraham was delusional? If not, you cannot make the claim that those who believe God and obey Him are delusional. Jesus Christ is God. Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. Including yours, Guno.

Abraham was shown the path by the Righteous Melchizedek, which your Book of Hebrews places above Jesus (who is after the order of). So Abraham does not bow to a Mashoganah man made icon lesser then the High Priest of Shalem, neither do the sons of Abraham.

If you can convince the masses there's a god you can control them. Look at the hold the rich have on red States. And religion helped turn blue States red. Middle class and poor people voting against their own financial best interest because of God, racism, guns

God is one of the ways they control us. Not the only way but if you can convince someone evolution isn't real you can easily convince them global warming isn't real for example

Once again what kind of fuzzy math do you use by saying we vote against our own financial interest?

Once again what kind of fuzzy math do you use by saying we vote against our own financial interest?

The GOP are for the rich. Are you?

One has to wonder what the OP believes without evidence. Does he/she insist that everything his/her friends say must come with a certificate of authenticity before it can be believed?

Abraham was shown the path by the Righteous Melchizedek, which your Book of Hebrews places above Jesus (who is after the order of). So Abraham does not bow to a Mashoganah man made icon lesser then the High Priest of Shalem, neither do the sons of Abraham.

You have misinterpreted the scriptures in Hebrews, HaShev. This speaks of Abraham paying tithes to Melchizedek who was not from his loins. This does not mean that Melchizedek was above Jesus. It means that Melchizedek who was without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days nor end of days but made like unto the Son of God abideth a priest continually and who is the high priest was the Son of God, Jesus Christ. How could Melchizedek bless Abraham unless he be greater than Abraham? Jesus Christ is the King of Righteousness and the King of Peace. Look again:

7 For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;

2 To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;

3 Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.

4 Now consider how great this man was, unto whom even the patriarch Abraham gave the tenth of the spoils.

5 And verily they that are of the sons of Levi, who receive the office of the priesthood, have a commandment to take tithes of the people according to the law, that is, of their brethren, though they come out of the loins of Abraham:

6 But he whose descent is not counted from them received tithes of Abraham, and blessed him that had the promises.

7 And without all contradiction the less is blessed of the better.

8 And here men that die receive tithes; but there he receiveth them, of whom it is witnessed that he liveth.

9 And as I may so say, Levi also, who receiveth tithes, payed tithes in Abraham.

10 For he was yet in the loins of his father, when Melchisedec met him.

11 If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron?

12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

13 For he of whom these things are spoken pertaineth to another tribe, of which no man gave attendance at the altar.

14 For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.

15 And it is yet far more evident: for that after the similitude of Melchisedec there ariseth another priest,

16 Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life.

17 For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

May God open your eyes to the truth. That Jesus Christ is the high priest of which these Scriptures speak about. Jesus Christ is the Messiah. See John 42:12 also. HaShev, I was just thinking to myself about why God would use me to explain the scriptures concerning Melchisedec to you seeing as you are a Kohenim. Suddenly one of these verses came to me but I had to look it up to read the full passage. Here it is:

1 Corinthians 1:27-29King James Version (KJV)

27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Here is what the Holy Spirit gave me for you. Remember the story in Daniel - the three Hebrews were thrown into the fiery furnace and here in scripture we see the king's response!
Daniel 3:25King James Version (KJV)

25 He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Jesus Christ is the Son of God and although He had not yet He had not yet been born through a virgin (Mary) to redeem that which was lost (when Daniel was upon the earth), He has always been and has no beginning nor end. He is the Alpha and the Omega. He is the King of kings and the Lord of Lords. His name is Jesus.

Last edited:
One has to wonder what the OP believes without evidence. Does he/she insist that everything his/her friends say must come with a certificate of authenticity before it can be believed?
Apparently he cannot take into account the spirit and what others have seen or experienced. Many can't.

........ .

Wrong, you are twisting verses I am not talking about The time Abraham meets the
Melchi(king) of Tsadek (righteousness).

Hebrews 5:5-6
In the same way, Christ did not take on himself the glory of becoming a high priest.
“You are a priest forever,
AFTER the order of Melchizedek.”

One reinterpretation takes the sneeky liberty to change that narrative to replace "after" with the word "IN".

This clearly shows Jesus isn't the King of Righteousness high Priest at the Temple(holy father), because we all know the name of that Head of
host in Judaic and Islamic tradition is MICHAEL which is why the Temple in the name is called MIKdash not Jesusdash.

If you reasearch who "Mal_khiy-tzehthehq" is, don't be surprised what you might find and the clue King of Shalem gives it away.

Fragments of the Prince Melchizedek Document found among the Dead Sea Scrolls indicate that Melchizedek and Michael are one and the same.

And the left is not? That doesn't even answer my question why do you keep saying we vote against our own financial interest when all the GOP does is save me money..

And the left is not? That doesn't even answer my question why do you keep saying we vote against our own financial interest when all the GOP does is save me money..

Who are you? You must be someone who's a minority. Do they save most people money? What are you a hedge fund manager?

If the GOP saved us all money why would we ever vote against them? We do because they make life harder for the middle class.

Survey: 69% Of Americans Have Less Than $1,000 In Savings [Infographic]

I'm not a loser either. Trump said he would make their lives better. Lets see if the GOP can do what they/you claim they will/can do.

Survey: 69% Of Americans Have Less Than $1,000 In Savings.

That's because 69% spend it all
on booze and cigs and impressing people buying over budget depreciating prideful assests like expensive cars and appliances, and miss managed high debt rate charges. But what does this have to do with this subject except proving people make decisions through emotions and what's pleasing not through logic and what's sensable.

Last edited:
Survey: 69% Of Americans Have Less Than $1,000 In Savings.

That's because 69% spend it all
on booze and cigs and impressing people buying over budget depreciating prideful assests like expensive cars and appliances, and miss managed high debt rate charges. But what does this have to do with this subject except proving people make decisions through emotions and what's pleasing not through logic and what's sensable.
Don't worry Trump's going to make America great again and when he doesn't you'll blame lack of morality.

Make up your mind. Do you want consumer confidence or for us to save?

Yea, everything came from nothing.

The science is on the side of a creator.

Forum List

Back