Christians Are Delusional And Will Believe Anything Without Evidence

Do you think Christians should become Jews then?

No way! We have standards.

Your right, I'll stay a RC, we have our standards as well.

Apparently not grammatical ones.

What is wrong with my grammar?

If you have to ask ...

In my neck of the woods, your is just fine. As you might be aware, you responded with an improper sentence structure.

Last edited:
No way! We have standards.

If you have to ask ...

In my neck of the woods, your is just fine.

depends on which christian

Are you talking Protestants or RC's or individual Christians?

Individuals. Conversion to Judaism is a ONE AT A TIME thing by current jewish law

Don't worry, I'm staying a RC. Once a RC always a RC, it leaves and indelible mark on your heart.

good Magda Goebbels had the same problem. She solved it for herself and her children with
cyanide

If you have to ask ...

Individuals. Conversion to Judaism is a ONE AT A TIME thing by current jewish law

Don't worry, I'm staying a RC. Once a RC always a RC, it leaves and indelible mark on your heart.

good Magda Goebbels had the same problem. She solved it for herself and her children with
cyanide

I'm sure the Red Army would of tortured and raped her and her kids, brave woman.

If you have to ask ...

cyanide

I'm sure the Red Army would of tortured and raped her and her kids, brave woman.

wrong again-----she could have left the Bunker. There were escape routes. Not
everyone in the bunker took her way out. I am not surprised that you admire her----
so did SAINT ADOLF. She was a good catholic------His adherence was questionable
but he admired her for her piety

If you have to ask ...

cyanide

everyone in the bunker took her way out. I am not surprised that you admire her----

Wrong they would of got her and her kids. She saved her kids and herself from rapists and torturers.

If you have to ask ...

cyanide

Wrong they would of got her and her kids. She saved her kids and herself from rapists and torturers.

no one survived the Russian invasion of Berlin? Is that what your catechism whore taught
you? She did voluntarily bring her kids to entertain poor adolf in the bunker. She also
wrote a note regarding her reasons for killing the kids------it did not include fear of
torture and murder------but she may have considered the possibility considering the fact that she
had been so much in favor or , murder and torture for OTHER KIDS. In fact----she did mention
her own conduct in the note as being unredeemable. She was hopeless for the future------
that of dear adolf, her own future and the future of her kids based on HER VERY OWN
DECISIONS not that she seemed to regret them. Its in the note.

Scary in this day and age with all the scientific and historical knowledge, there are some clinging to a primitive mythical god man

So you reject the Russian collusion nonsense?

???? give up the Russian Collusion story? I would rather
give up Santa Claus

Well it seems absurd to be whining about people who have 2000 years of evidence believing something why you believe something with no evidence

Scary in this day and age with all the scientific and historical knowledge, there are some clinging to a primitive mythical god man

give up Santa Claus

Well it seems absurd to be whining about people who have 2000 years of evidence believing something why you believe something with no evidence

2000 years of evidence of what?

give up Santa Claus

2000 years of evidence of what?

Jesus Christ

To be fair, its not just christians. They copied their religion from other, older religions and newer religions did the same.

All religions come down to the same claim: My god can beat up your god.

:woohoo:

To be fair, its not just christians. They copied their religion from other, older religions and newer religions did the same.

All religions come down to the same claim: My god can beat up your god.

With humans, it is usually about self, not another. It's about who has the better understanding of God.

Leftists & Progs are delusional and believe anything the lame stream media spins at them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back