Christians & Conservatives Get Away With Supporting Serial Bombers/Terrorists?

Yes. Southern conservatives and christians may joke about and support a serial bomber, but that kind of crap will not fly in Boston and New York

It is the Southern conservatives and christians who started and kept alive the KKK, and who fought to keep slavery and who supported a US Senator being almost beaten to death in the Senate chambers

Let's not forget Aaron Burr shooting Alexander Hamilton.

You guys are really slacking off.

A duel?

take a hike you loser

A southerner shooting a northerner? A conservative shooting the first liberal in the USA?

Come on, Dante, surely you can make some kind of point about white southerners using violence to get their way. Surely you can brand Burr a terrorist.

Come on. Get with the program.

lol the whole point of the revolution was that the British government was no longer the "lawful" government because of the lack of representation. Therefore, with our declaration of independence, we declared ourselves free and independent of British rule. Subsequently, the British were NOT the lawful government, i.e. Francis Marion was a freedom fighter, not a terrorist.

Nooooooooo. He was southern and white -- that's two strikes against him already.

And he formed a militia? Are you crazy?

I bet he was one of those states rights freaks, too.

Now watch some moron come along and tell us that the CSA declared itself free of the US government and how that worked out.

You call me a terrorist, you unpatriotic imbecile (assuming you are even from America). Without Swamp Fox and his militia, Cornwallis might have actually had a successful southern campaign, and the war could have gone much differently. He had so much influence on our country gaining its independence.

You're a touch slow, aren't you?

Nooooooooo. He was southern and white -- that's two strikes against him already.

And he formed a militia? Are you crazy?

I bet he was one of those states rights freaks, too.

Now watch some moron come along and tell us that the CSA declared itself free of the US government and how that worked out.

You call me a terrorist, you unpatriotic imbecile (assuming you are even from America). Without Swamp Fox and his militia, Cornwallis might have actually had a successful southern campaign, and the war could have gone much differently. He had so much influence on our country gaining its independence.

Such an intelligent comeback :clap2::clap2: But I figured an immature response was coming seeing how you would not be able to find info to support your argument.

Such an intelligent comeback :clap2::clap2: But I figured an immature response was coming seeing how you would not be able to find info to support your argument.

I was riffing on the liberal arguments to show how ridiculous they are, you moron.

<sigh>

Why do Christians and Right Wing Conservatives Support American Terrorists/Serial Bombers? Christians & Conservatives Get Away With Supporting Serial Bombers/Terrorists?

Why? Operation Rescue founder Randall Terry would neither condemn nor condone a bombing. Imagine if a left wing Atheist refused to condemn the single Marathon bombing? Eric Roberts is a serial bomber, yet people celebrated him calling federal officials who did the same job searching for Eric as the feds did in Boston looking for the marathon bombers, "jack-booted thugs." Yes, conservatives and Christians called the fed heroes "jack-booted thugs."

Bumper stickers and T-shirts with Rudolph jokes and slogans began appearing throughout North Carolina. One restaurant put on its marquee: "Rudolph eats here."

They supported the "Army of God" Eric Rudolph

Eric Rudolph: Serial Bomber ? Eric Rudolph ? Crime Library on truTV.com

Rudolph is the prime suspect in the Olympic Park bombing of 1996. He is also believed to be behind other attacks on abortion clinics in the Southeast and on an Atlanta, Georgia nightclub. CNN Student News - Eric Robert Rudolph to face list of criminal charges - June 2, 2003

Eric Rudolph - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

CNN Student News - Eric Robert Rudolph to face list of criminal charges - June 2, 2003

They do not. Matthew 26:52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

Thank you for proving part of a point...people use the Bible for all sorts of things. Religion

And what do you use to prove you point of view? EVERYONE uses something. A child of God wants to be like a child of God and if a real child of God doesn't just pick an choose a verse or two without digesting thre entire Bible.

They do not. Matthew 26:52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

Thank you for proving part of a point...people use the Bible for all sorts of things. Religion

And what do you use to prove you point of view? EVERYONE uses something. A child of God wants to be like a child of God and if a real child of God doesn't just pick an choose a verse or two without digesting thre entire Bible.

since the Bible is not a factual book, and I don't care what you Christian extremists think, you cannot use it for factual evidence to support an argument. Us intelligent people will use facts to support our arguments, not a fictional book. Just sayin.

I just read your articles. No where could I find the identity of the single restaurant that put the sign up, meaning if they were "Christian" or Republican or not. I did see that the news source said it was put up because of a joke since he gained a status of his not being found, after 6 years...it was more of a legend thing the source said. I looked and looked to find if they were Republican, Democrat, Atheist or Christian but could not find such.

Also with the "Jack Booted Thugs" no mention of who and or their religiosity at all coming from one small town. Perhaps a disgruntled homeowner or land owner? Again, I looked and looked to find if they were Republican, Democrat, Atheist or Christian but could not find such.

I did find Rudolph’s police statement where he condemns Republican’s, Bush and states he is not Christian though. And I also found another statement where he said he would prefer to read Nietzsche over the Bible.

And whoever Randall Terry is, he is an idiot for not condemning the bombings.

Boston Marathon bomber: "is accused of one count of using and conspiring to use a weapon of mass destruction and one count of malicious destruction of property by means of an explosive device resulting in death."

so far.

now what were the charges against Eric Rudolph and Tim McVeigh?

CaféAuLait;7129941 said:
I just read your articles. No where could I find the identity of the single restaurant that put the sign up, meaning if they were "Christian" or Republican or not. I did see that the news source said it was put up because of a joke since he gained a status of his not being found, after 6 years...it was more of a legend thing the source said. I looked and looked to find if they were Republican, Democrat, Atheist or Christian but could not find such.

Also with the "Jack Booted Thugs" no mention of who and or their religiosity at all coming from one small town. Perhaps a disgruntled homeowner or land owner? Again, I looked and looked to find if they were Republican, Democrat, Atheist or Christian but could not find such.

I did find Rudolph&#8217;s police statement where he condemns Republican&#8217;s, Bush and states he is not Christian though. And I also found another statement where he said he would prefer to read Nietzsche over the Bible.

And whoever Randall Terry is, he is an idiot for not condemning the bombings.

Whoever Randall Terry is? And you dare speak to politics in America? :eek:

The Lake's End Grill on the shores of Nantahala Lake posted a large sign announcing &#8220;Eric Rudolph Eats Here,&#8221;

and

"The truth is I am a Christian."
http://www.armyofgod.com/EricRudolphRacism.html

Why can't CaféAuLait be honest?

Last edited:
Why do Christians and Right Wing Conservatives Support American Terrorists/Serial Bombers? Christians & Conservatives Get Away With Supporting Serial Bombers/Terrorists?

Why? Operation Rescue founder Randall Terry would neither condemn nor condone a bombing. Imagine if a left wing Atheist refused to condemn the single Marathon bombing? Eric Roberts is a serial bomber, yet people celebrated him calling federal officials who did the same job searching for Eric as the feds did in Boston looking for the marathon bombers, "jack-booted thugs." Yes, conservatives and Christians called the fed heroes "jack-booted thugs."

Bumper stickers and T-shirts with Rudolph jokes and slogans began appearing throughout North Carolina. One restaurant put on its marquee: "Rudolph eats here."

They supported the "Army of God" Eric Rudolph

Federal grand juries in both Atlanta and Birmingham indicted Rudolph on 23 counts on November 15, 2000. Regarding the Centennial Olympic Park bombing, the Atlanta grand jury indicted Rudolph for the malicious use of an explosive, use of a destructive device during a crime of violence, and interstate transportation of an explosive. He was also indicted for a phone call making a bomb threat just before the explosion. In the bombs planted at the Sandy Springs abortion clinic, Rudolph was indicted on two counts of malicious use of explosive, two counts of using a destructive device during a crime of violence and one count of interstate transportation of explosives. There were nine counts relating to the Otherside bombing, including two counts of malicious use of an explosive and two counts of using a destructive device in a crime of violence. He was also indicted on multiple counts of making bomb threats for the alleged "Army of God" letters.

Rudolph is the prime suspect in the Olympic Park bombing of 1996. He is also believed to be behind other attacks on abortion clinics in the Southeast and on an Atlanta, Georgia nightclub. CNN Student News - Eric Robert Rudolph to face list of criminal charges - June 2, 2003

Eric Rudolph - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

CNN Student News - Eric Robert Rudolph to face list of criminal charges - June 2, 2003
you're a muslim aren't you Dante....:doubt:

Is this what liberals are using to cover up the hero worship of the bomber brothers?

The former soldier and survivalist accused of killing two people and injuring at least 100 more in bomb blasts

Eric Rudolph?s rage was a long time brewing - US news - Crime & courts | NBC News
those are 20 yrs ago !! damn you gotta go a long way back don't ya ?? laws have changed since then !!

20 years ago is a long time? Funny, conservatives won't shut up about Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton....Bill Ayers, Jane Fonda, Vietnam...

:thewave:

Just ask yourself what's the difference between Bill Ayers and Tim McVeigh. McVeigh was executed.

Just ask yourself what would happen to some a-hole if they printed up shirts and had signs in restaurants in Boston or New York, joking about support for the Marathon bombers

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ith-supporting-serial-bombers-terrorists.html

Joking is good. Bombing is bad. Why can't the left understand that concept?

Just ask yourself what's the difference between Bill Ayers and Tim McVeigh. McVeigh was executed.

Just ask yourself what would happen to some a-hole if they printed up shirts and had signs in restaurants in Boston or New York, joking about support for the Marathon bombers

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ith-supporting-serial-bombers-terrorists.html

Joking is good. Bombing is bad. Why can't the left understand that concept?

Joking about bombings is good?

Okay

Forum List

Back