🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Christians showing their love of "religious freedom" by trying to shut down the church of Lucifer.

According to Christian Mythology, Lucifer was the Angel of Light.

He is now Satan, as the myth goes.

What a stupid church. Closet Christians..........but does that mean that Christians are closet Satanist? I mean do you believe Satan exists?
You are a walking Myth.

I have a cousin living down in deepest, darkest West Virginia. We don't see each other that frequently, but she visited here last summer.

I asked about her daughter who is now college age. She told me that Kelly had gone to Africa on a church sponsored missionary expedition. I asked if she went there to build schools or hospitals or roads or maybe dig some wells for fresh, clean drinking water.

"No," she began "she went there because in this particular part of Africa, witchcraft was more blatant than in any other part of the world."

"Witchcraft?" I asked.

"Yes!" she replied "She and her other missionaries set up a tent where those afflicted by witchcraft could come and be exorcised and cleaned of the unpardonable sin."

Of all the problems Africa has, they decided to conquer witches first. The hyper-Christian spirit knows no bounds, or priorities.

Not to split hairs here, but how can a missionary (who is a person) cleanse someone of an "unpardonable sin"? If God Himself won't pardon the person (remember "unpardonable sin"), then how can a person intercede on behalf of another when it's "unpardonable"?

The "witch" casting the spell and delving into the 'dark arts' is the one sinning, not the victim.
We can intercede in their behalf.

Unpardonable sin has nothing to do with witchcraft. The only unpardonable sin that I know of (at least according to Christianity) is insulting or being disrespectful of the Holy Spirit.

Unpardonable sin has nothing to do with witchcraft. The only unpardonable sin that I know of (at least according to Christianity) is insulting or being disrespectful of the Holy Spirit.
I agree
I was trying to convey in less than 140 characters....sorry

Yes, the only sin God doesn't forgive is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit
I suppose one could put witchcraft in that category as it knowingly is going against the counsel of the HG

:cool:

I agree

I suppose one could put witchcraft in that category as it knowingly is going against the counsel of the HG

Question..........what REALLY is the difference between witchcraft and miracles, other than the intent in how they are used? Both are supernatural energy, and do things that many normal people can't.

Some could say that Jesus may have practiced "witchcraft" when He cast out demons, turned water into wine and walked on water. Trust me, if He had done any of those things in Puritan society back in the 1700's, they would have burned Him as a witch.

I agree

Question..........what REALLY is the difference between witchcraft and miracles, other than the intent in how they are used? Both are supernatural energy, and do things that many normal people can't.

Some could say that Jesus may have practiced "witchcraft" when He cast out demons, turned water into wine and walked on water. Trust me, if He had done any of those things in Puritan society back in the 1700's, they would have burned Him as a witch.
"For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect.....

The differences can be easily recognized by the fruits of the Spirit

Hell yeah! Michael W Ford really went and formed a Church of Lucifer nearby here lol. What are the chances of that. I knew his publisher was based in H Town but this is badass.

Ford had a book out called "Luciferian Witchcraft" which was a very fascinating and well written work that syncretized the malevolent forces of various mythologies and established an exciting & customizable system for which one can explore the Forces below and within. Despite an enormous amount of "dark side" material and demon lore, the grimoire as well as Ford's entire Luciferian system encourages a path of spiritual and moral balance between what is described as the angelic and demonic sides of our human Nature.

It also had some cool art ^_^

Needless to say at one point I found Luciferianism very useful. But yeah... a Luciferian church sounds awesome. Not to follow, but to just check out and appreciate

Last edited:
Are lefties really that stupid? Did they all fall asleep in "civics 101? The 1st Amendment gives Christians the right to speak out the same way as left wing idiots often do in society. The 1st Amendment gives "normal" people the right to ridicule satanists, hairy men in dresses and left wing idiots who use the Flag as toilet paper. Why isn't that O.K. with the left? The problem is when the freaking government, did you hear that, the freaking government enacts laws and regulations that restrict 1st Amendment rights to free speech and the religious freedom of all people or plays favorites pitting one religion against the other.

awww, is it a church you attend? that's why your fangs are out and dripping blood over it all.
man oh man, bigots will be bigots

:lol:

“This is what we get when we have freedom of religion. We ought to be filling up the whole street here, that they have to pass through us to get into that church,” protester Christine White (formerly of “Monster Energy Drinks are the Work of Satan” fame) told ABC13. She added that God loves the Lucifarians, but that “you either bow now, or you will be forced to bow later,’ and then it’s too late.”

Texas Christians are not big fans of ‘religious freedom’ when it comes to the Church of Lucifer
And that was said as if "freedom of religion" is a bad thing. I wonder how long Christine White has hated the Bill of Rights.

Are lefties really that stupid? Did they all fall asleep in "civics 101? The 1st Amendment gives Christians the right to speak out the same way as left wing idiots often do in society. The 1st Amendment gives "normal" people the right to ridicule satanists, hairy men in dresses and left wing idiots who use the Flag as toilet paper. Why isn't that O.K. with the left? The problem is when the freaking government, did you hear that, the freaking government enacts laws and regulations that restrict 1st Amendment rights to free speech and the religious freedom of all people or plays favorites pitting one religion against the other.
I'm sorry. I missed the part where those protestors were arrested or anyone here said they should be arrested. Could you point that out for us, please?

Weird thing is, they don't even believe in "satan"..

I also don't see where they are trying to get them shut down via government action. Freedom of religion involves the government not being able to shut you down, or shut you up.

The only side currently going to big daddy government to "make the mean people stop" seems to be progressives.

I have a cousin living down in deepest, darkest West Virginia. We don't see each other that frequently, but she visited here last summer.

I asked about her daughter who is now college age. She told me that Kelly had gone to Africa on a church sponsored missionary expedition. I asked if she went there to build schools or hospitals or roads or maybe dig some wells for fresh, clean drinking water.

"No," she began "she went there because in this particular part of Africa, witchcraft was more blatant than in any other part of the world."

"Witchcraft?" I asked.

"Yes!" she replied "She and her other missionaries set up a tent where those afflicted by witchcraft could come and be exorcised and cleaned of the unpardonable sin."

Of all the problems Africa has, they decided to conquer witches first. The hyper-Christian spirit knows no bounds, or priorities.

Here's what they do to witches in africa......most backward continent in the world...

We walked on the moon 46 years ago and they're still burning "witches" in the 21st century...
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Forum List

Back