🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Christians showing their love of "religious freedom" by trying to shut down the church of Lucifer.

Let's get a bit on topic guys - the personal flame fests work better in the FZ.

Christians don't believe in freedom of religion, that's a liberal thing.

Of course they don't.

If they aren't kicking each other out of their respective countries, they are murdering Jews.

See Germany 1933.
3rd post in and you're already trolling your own thread...comical...

What trolling?

HitlerChrist.JPG

Recounting history isn't trolling.

I have a cousin living down in deepest, darkest West Virginia. We don't see each other that frequently, but she visited here last summer.

I asked about her daughter who is now college age. She told me that Kelly had gone to Africa on a church sponsored missionary expedition. I asked if she went there to build schools or hospitals or roads or maybe dig some wells for fresh, clean drinking water.

"No," she began "she went there because in this particular part of Africa, witchcraft was more blatant than in any other part of the world."

"Witchcraft?" I asked.

"Yes!" she replied "She and her other missionaries set up a tent where those afflicted by witchcraft could come and be exorcised and cleaned of the unpardonable sin."

Of all the problems Africa has, they decided to conquer witches first. The hyper-Christian spirit knows no bounds, or priorities.

Here's what they do to witches in africa......most backward continent in the world...

We walked on the moon 46 years ago and they're still burning "witches" in the 21st century...
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

It's backward thanks to Western Colonialism and Christianity.

Of course they don't.

If they aren't kicking each other out of their respective countries, they are murdering Jews.

See Germany 1933.

What trolling?

View attachment 53820

settle down....
no one is kicking anyone out of their country, no one is murdering jews, hitler is still dead...

you rush from issue to issue being inflammatory and telling other people they're wrong...quite amusing..carry on...

Of course they don't.

See Germany 1933.

What trolling?

View attachment 53820

settle down....
no one is kicking anyone out of their country, no one is murdering jews, hitler is still dead...

you rush from issue to issue being inflammatory and telling other people they're wrong...quite amusing..carry on...
I find it amusing to have someone accuse someone else of trolling when they were still on the topic of silly christians acting.....well, silly.

I have a cousin living down in deepest, darkest West Virginia. We don't see each other that frequently, but she visited here last summer.

I asked about her daughter who is now college age. She told me that Kelly had gone to Africa on a church sponsored missionary expedition. I asked if she went there to build schools or hospitals or roads or maybe dig some wells for fresh, clean drinking water.

"No," she began "she went there because in this particular part of Africa, witchcraft was more blatant than in any other part of the world."

"Witchcraft?" I asked.

"Yes!" she replied "She and her other missionaries set up a tent where those afflicted by witchcraft could come and be exorcised and cleaned of the unpardonable sin."

Of all the problems Africa has, they decided to conquer witches first. The hyper-Christian spirit knows no bounds, or priorities.

Here's what they do to witches in africa......most backward continent in the world...

We walked on the moon 46 years ago and they're still burning "witches" in the 21st century...

hahahahahahaha...good one!...very funny!

"Witchcraft?" I asked.

Witch burning..now why is that so damn familiar??

Oh yeah:

Belief in, and persecution of, witches is universal and dates back millennia. Often all that is needed is a belief in magic, though sometimes witchcraft is prohibited by organized religion. The Christian bible, for example, explicitly calls for accused witches to be put to death per Exodus 22:18, which states, “Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live” (KJV). The passage seems crystal clear in its murderous command to kill witches — but there’s a problem.

BLOG: Witch Doctors’ Animal Sacrifices Pollute Water Supply

In his book “The Witch-Hunt in Early Modern Europe,” professor Brian Levack of the University of Texas at Austin notes that “the original Hebrew word translated as ‘witch’ in this passage meant a poisoner or ‘someone who works in darkness and mutters things’ rather than a sorcerer who makes a pact with the Devil.” This misunderstood translation indirectly led to the persecutions, and in some cases deaths, of hundreds of thousands of people around the world because “the word was translated as ‘witch’ in all Western European languages and used by preachers and judges to sanction an uncompromising campaign against witches” in Europe between 1450 and 1750.

Seven Accused African Witches Burned to Death : DNews

"Witchcraft?" I asked.

This should add to the hilarity.

Colonisation of Africa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Witchcraft?" I asked.

Oh yeah:

Belief in, and persecution of, witches is universal and dates back millennia. Often all that is needed is a belief in magic, though sometimes witchcraft is prohibited by organized religion. The Christian bible, for example, explicitly calls for accused witches to be put to death per Exodus 22:18, which states, “Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live” (KJV). The passage seems crystal clear in its murderous command to kill witches — but there’s a problem.

In his book “The Witch-Hunt in Early Modern Europe,” professor Brian Levack of the University of Texas at Austin notes that “the original Hebrew word translated as ‘witch’ in this passage meant a poisoner or ‘someone who works in darkness and mutters things’ rather than a sorcerer who makes a pact with the Devil.” This misunderstood translation indirectly led to the persecutions, and in some cases deaths, of hundreds of thousands of people around the world because “the word was translated as ‘witch’ in all Western European languages and used by preachers and judges to sanction an uncompromising campaign against witches” in Europe between 1450 and 1750.

And let's not forget that the Puritans, who allegedly came to Massachusetts for religious freedom themselves never allowed it of others and murdered 20+ people by accusing them of witchcraft. Our founders saw the horrors of a theocracy like the Puritans had and placed religious freedom in the 1st Amendment....something, apparently, the woman quoted in the OP hates.

"Witchcraft?" I asked.

Oh yeah:

yes...that's all quite fascinating....irrelevant and a weak dodge...but fascinating.

Now..back to the 21st century.

africa is the most backward continent populated with the most backward people on earth.

We walked on the moon 46 years ago...They still burn "witches" in africa. See the difference?

"Witchcraft?" I asked.

I know you believe that human life began in africa..although that's been debunked...we'll go with your fantasy.

An entire continent with a 20 or 30,000 year head start on the rest of the world...a continent with VAST natural wealth..copper, gold, diamonds, oil...you name it...and you say they aren't more evolved and they still burn witches because of a couple hundred years of colonialism? hahahahaha...you're right..that does add to the hilarity!

Christians support Christianity not religious freedom, not secularism and certainly not Satan worship. Why would you think differently?

"Witchcraft?" I asked.

I know you believe that human life began in africa..although that's been debunked...we'll go with your fantasy.

An entire continent with a 20 or 30,000 year head start on the rest of the world...a continent with VAST natural wealth..copper, gold, diamonds, oil...you name it...and you say they aren't more evolved and they still burn witches because of a couple hundred years of colonialism? hahahahaha...you're right..that does add to the hilarity!

Many of the countries in Africa are newly independent. Basically within my lifetime..not sure about yours. You sound like you've been around about a decade, maybe 15 years, tops.

It took the US close to 300 years to get to the point we are at now. And that wasn't after another country was brutally mining it for it's population and resources.

"Witchcraft?" I asked.

Oh yeah:

And let's not forget that the Puritans, who allegedly came to Massachusetts for religious freedom themselves never allowed it of others and murdered 20+ people by accusing them of witchcraft. Our founders saw the horrors of a theocracy like the Puritans had and placed religious freedom in the 1st Amendment....something, apparently, the woman quoted in the OP hates.
The founders disposition had nothing to do with the Putitans religious oppression. It was to stop the government from marrying the government to religion and having failure to practice religion treason as well as heresy.

Many of the countries in Africa are newly independent. Basically within my lifetime..not sure about yours. You sound like you've been around about a decade, maybe 15 years, tops.

It took the US close to 300 years to get to the point we are at now. And that wasn't after another country was brutally mining it for it's population and resources.

scooter, I'm older than you...I don't know why you have to keep trying to make things about me...

So..your premise is that with a 50,000 year evolutionary headstart on the rest of humanity...and living on one of the most mineral and natural resource rich continents on the planet with no one to bother them for thousands and thousands of years... they still aren't able to advance past the bronze age in terms of evolution?

scooter, I'm older than you...I don't know why you have to keep trying to make things about me...

So..your premise is that with a 50,000 year evolutionary headstart on the rest of humanity...and living on one of the most mineral and natural resource rich continents on the planet with no one to bother them for thousands and thousands of years... they still aren't able to advance past the bronze age in terms of evolution?
Africa had Kingdoms that were way past the bronze age in terms of technology.

List of kingdoms in pre-colonial Africa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pick up a book sometime. There's something in your elementary school called a "library"..

"Witchcraft?" I asked.

Oh really? And who debunked it? With what evidence? And when did this "debunking" occur?

Um...you DO know that iron and iron tools came out of Africa, right?

Forum List

Back