Christians who don't bake cakes for gays deserve to be put out of business

What about Moslems who won't bake homo cakes? Should they get a pass?

Take them to court. I'm sure there's very few Muslim wedding cake bakers in the country, too few to attract many gays looking for wedding cakes.
Nor are there gay couples with enough strength of conviction to target them like they targeted businesses known to be run by Christians.

Nobody was "targeted" for anything except business. The couple that chose Sweet Cakes chose them because one of the women's mother had used for her wedding.

I'd be okay with folks following the law. And the muslims dodn't refuse to deliver to a particular location or to a particular person. But a particular cargo. So even in hypothetical analogy land, you're a bit off. As beer doesn't have constitutional rights. While gay people do.

I ask again, what public accommodation law applies to truck drivers like these two men?

It's all about denying service to people based on their religion. They are judging people who drink or eat bacon. There is no rule that they cannot serve, handle or haul those things, but they refuse anyway and get away.

A cake with a gay message on it is also cargo. Having to cater a gay wedding means attending the reception. That is more involved than scanning a package of bacon.

Muslim bakeries refuse service to gays, but no one wants to offend them by making them follow laws. They get to adhere to their beliefs.

Either you leave your religious beliefs at home when you run a business or you don't. It simply is not fair that Muslims constantly refuse things based on their religion and others can't.

You idiots think the law is different for Christians than Muslims ? God you are dumb , I can't take it anymore !

They sell cakes . You can't deny someone a cake cause they are gay, straight , Christian or whatever . Why ? Because we have laws that say businesses can't deny services based on the customers religion or sexual preference .

Is that so hard to understand ? "Religion "
Includes Christians as well as Muslims .

People should be able to make their own decisions on THEIR PROPERTY. Period
Self proclaimed "liberals" are always screeching about individuality but then run to big brother everytime someone expresses it when they don't agree.
Take your conformity and shove it up your ass. Pussy

There a business . They open their property to the public and therefore must follow the rules of business .

A bar owner can't serve wine to underaged kids and claim it's his religious right to do so.
I have the right to refuse service to anyone, I have the sign in my store.

Yeah? Try to deny service to a black person because they are black. You haven't had the right to refuse to serve certain people since the 60s.

Self proclaimed "liberals" are always screeching about individuality but then run to big brother everytime someone expresses it when they don't agree.

There a business . They open their property to the public and therefore must follow the rules of business .

A bar owner can't serve wine to underaged kids and claim it's his religious right to do so.

Yeah? Try to deny service to a black person because they are black. You haven't had the right to refuse to serve certain people since the 60s.
According to our constitution, we do. Just because it got added later means jack squat.
They also said forced sterilization based on eugenics was constitutional..
I completely support ending institutionalized discrimination. But not with individuals.
What do people think the word free means? Conformity? Fascism?

Why were muslim truck drivers given $$$$$$$$$$ for refusing to drive trucks with beer on them? And they won in their case citing religious reasons.

Because they were denied a reasonable accommodation . They asked to deliver other stuff. It's not like they worked for a beer company .

And gays can't go to another bakery?

FAIL big fail there.

The fail is in conflating employment laws with public accommodation laws.

According to our constitution, we do. Just because it got added later means jack squat.
I completely support ending institutionalized discrimination. But not with individuals.

Public Accommodation laws have gone "all the way"...and still they remain in place.

The SCOTUS even had a chance to hear one of the "gay" ones. They refused, leaving the lower court ruling in place.

Public Accommodation laws have gone "all the way"...and still they remain in place.

The SCOTUS even had a chance to hear one of the "gay" ones. They refused, leaving the lower court ruling in place.
obviously you didn't read what I wrote..

No, they shouldn't, they should be required to serve people based on the rule of law, and the civility of their rights.

They shouldn't be allowed to racially discriminate or otherwise. Otherwise racists can institute a defacto SEGREGATION.

Or Bigots can destroy the lives of entire gay communities where the majority are BIGOTS.
gays are not a race you brain-dead dumbfuck.

Neither are Christians.

Would a gay bake a cake for a Christian?

They have to. It's been law since 1967.

Last Dry Reservation Ends Prohibition

The fairy tale existence of progressives...

I don't give a shit what the SC said. They also said that that interning the Japanese was legal and the government can sterilize you in the name of eugenics. (buck vs bell I think)

So State PA laws are unconstitutional.....because you say so?

Um, how's that working out for you?
Do you know what the first amendment is? Please tell me how that relates to the 10th?
Better yet, please inform me of how individuality fits in with the harm principle?
I like how you ignored my examples lol

If you have an argument to make, make it.

But so far, you citing yourself hasn't really amounted to much.
So you cant... lol

Laughing....so you have no argument to make. As when I ask you to present your case, you flee.

If you have an argument to make about the 1st amendment and the 10th, do so. If not, keep running.

Last edited:

Harley . Privately you are free to discriminate your face off . You don't have to let a gay in for cake if you don't want too .

Business wise, you are not .

I'd be okay with folks following the law. And the muslims dodn't refuse to deliver to a particular location or to a particular person. But a particular cargo. So even in hypothetical analogy land, you're a bit off. As beer doesn't have constitutional rights. While gay people do.

I ask again, what public accommodation law applies to truck drivers like these two men?

It's all about denying service to people based on their religion. They are judging people who drink or eat bacon. There is no rule that they cannot serve, handle or haul those things, but they refuse anyway and get away.

A cake with a gay message on it is also cargo. Having to cater a gay wedding means attending the reception. That is more involved than scanning a package of bacon.

Muslim bakeries refuse service to gays, but no one wants to offend them by making them follow laws. They get to adhere to their beliefs.

Either you leave your religious beliefs at home when you run a business or you don't. It simply is not fair that Muslims constantly refuse things based on their religion and others can't.

You idiots think the law is different for Christians than Muslims ? God you are dumb , I can't take it anymore !

They sell cakes . You can't deny someone a cake cause they are gay, straight , Christian or whatever . Why ? Because we have laws that say businesses can't deny services based on the customers religion or sexual preference .

How about selling guns and ammo to black gangbangers??

obviously you didn't read what I wrote..

I did indeed. The facts you cannot deny:

1. PA laws are Constitutional

2. The SCOTUS had the chance to hear a case about a photographer that didn't want to take wedding pictures for a gay couple. Lower courts ruled against the photographer. The SCOTUS refused.

3. PA laws that protect gays are state and local laws

4. Christians are protected from discrimination in Public Accommodation in all 50 states by Federal law.

Now what are YOU doing to get rid of FEDERAL PA laws? (Which is where your focus should be, especially if you're a "states rights" guy)

You can have a dry town if you want . Meaning business can't sell alcohol . But people can own it .

That total non sequitur has to do with what?

You can have a dry town if you want . Meaning business can't sell alcohol . But people can own it .
A Reservation is not a town, dumba$$
It's controlled by the federal government

You can discriminate against gangbangers.

That total non sequitur has to do with what?
With progressives everything is situational, whether it be ethically, morally and spiritually.
In Short political correctness is the term best suited

A Reservation is not a town, dumba$$
It's controlled by the federal government

Reservations are a special entity. They are sort of another country , but not . They are not "controlled " by the Feds as if they are some fed property .

Dumbass.

You can discriminate against gangbangers.
Who said? The federal government?
I see no truth or credibility in what the federal government says...

Forum List

Back