Christie calls Trump a "liar and a coward."

Trump, best president ever, he learned a lot of lessons about the tyranny of the Democrats and RINO's.

We need Trump for a 2nd term, nobody better. Look at the Democrat cities, pure garbage. I would much rather be at a Trump hotel or resort than anything the Democrat party rules.
Cult.

I just knew there was somethin I liked about George Jones besides his music.
Went to school with his son. He hates him. When I met George, I told him how much I enjoyed his music, and put my hand out to shake his. He looked at me like I was a piece of shit and walked off. Great singer. Disgusting person.

Went to school with his son. He hates him. When I met George, I told him how much I enjoyed his music, and put my hand out to shake his. He looked at me like I was a piece of shit and walked off. Great singer. Disgusting person.

Yeah, alcoholics are usually douchebags.

It’s fun, in a sad sort of way, seeing many on the political left extoll the virtues of Christie, while others on the right do the same with RFK Jr.
I wonder if the fact that each of those candidates has been attacking their party’s frontrunner could have something to do with that…:lol:

Oh, and I’m pretty confident neither one will get their party’s nomination. I think Christie and his campaign, at least, probably know that well and are running more for exposure and ‘maybe’ for a future run than for 2024.

Christie may be right about Trump, but will anyone not already opposed to Trump care enough about what he has to say to listen?

Oh; well. As long as Krispy Kreme says it, that’s good enough for Taz.

Forum List

Back