Christie orders General to lose weight

We have a thread on this already. It is funny... but the pentagon has regulations The Gov and the general have to follow.

The gov doesn't have to be slim. The general does

From your link: (my B/U)

The action comes after Christie's staff told The Washington Post that the governor was unaware the general had been reprimanded by the Pentagon about his weight and for repeatedly dodging physical-fitness tests.

The newspaper obtained the records under the Freedom of Information Act.

Christie declined a request for an interview.

"The Governor has expressed directly to the General that his failure to meet that standard or to provide notification of his formal reprimand is both unacceptable and disappointing," Christie spokesman Kevin Roberts said in an emailed statement.

This tells my YOU are full of it. I'll bet the general is a dem, all in for do as I say and not as I do.

The action comes after Christie's staff told The Washington Post that the governor was unaware the general had been reprimanded by the Pentagon about his weight and for repeatedly dodging physical-fitness tests.

"The Governor has expressed directly to the General that his failure to meet that standard or to provide notification of his formal reprimand is both unacceptable and disappointing," Christie spokesman Kevin Roberts said in an emailed statement.

This tells my YOU are full of it. I'll bet the general is a dem, all in for do as I say and not as I do.
And? Christie is still telling the guy to lose weight when Christie looks like he downs a couple cheeseburgers for breakfast...

Again, The general is subject to Pentagon regulations on weight and fitness. The Governor is not. It sound to me like Cristie got notice somewhere and had to do this. He would prefer not to, because it is ridiculous of someone like him telling anyone to loose weight

OP isn't really well informed.

Christie can be a fat fvck if he wants to, an active duty or reservist in uniform has certain weight standards.

And? Christie is still telling the guy to lose weight when Christie looks like he downs a couple cheeseburgers for breakfast...

Christie is a civilian commander of the NJ NG, he's not confined to living under DOD regulations the way the general is. I seriously doubt any governor or your dear leader could pass the Army's Physical Fitness Test, but it's their job to hold the soldiers they command to the military regulations to ensure military readiness. Would you call your dear leader a hypocrite if he couldn't pass the PT test for the Navy Seals he commands? Your just trying to make political hay out of a story that deals with internal military command issues, which makes your thread a massive FAIL.

Forum List

Back