Christie's Press Conference March 28, 2014

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Well there's nothing more refreshing that Chris Christie's political largesse. That guy knows how to wrangle the press, how to be humble and strong at the same time. He doesn't have a narcissistic bone in his body and really seems to enjoy serving the people he governs.

Now watch the idiots in the media crucify him for all the above.

Just a pleasure to watch him in action. The difference between his public speaking and Obama's or on the other side of the same coin, Mitt Romney, for example, couldn't be farther apart. After 30 seconds of Obama's droning "Diet Martin Luther King" singsong I feel like jumping off a cliff. After 30 minutes of listening to Christie, I found myself thinking just a minute had gone by and wanted to hear more.

Well there's nothing more refreshing that Chris Christie's political largesse. That guy knows how to wrangle the press, how to be humble and strong at the same time. He doesn't have a narcissistic bone in his body and really seems to enjoy serving the people he governs.

Now watch the idiots in the media crucify him for all the above.

Just a pleasure to watch him in action. The difference between his public speaking and Obama's or on the other side of the same coin, Mitt Romney, for example, couldn't be farther apart. After 30 seconds of Obama's droning "Diet Martin Luther King" singsong I feel like jumping off a cliff. After 30 minutes of listening to Christie, I found myself thinking just a minute had gone by and wanted to hear more.
He must be the Right's Messiah eh kids? Palin the Virgin Mary? Limbaugh is Joesph?

He must be the Right's Messiah eh kids? Palin the Virgin Mary? Limbaugh is Joesph?

The right doesn't like him all that much. He's rogue and doesn't do the "Cheney thing". Remember after Hurricane Sandy? They crucified him for daring to cross the aisle in a cooperative manner.

As for his being a narcissist, no. Narcissists never exude a demeanor of having room for improvement. They are never wrong and nothing they ever do is subject to reproach. Christie allowed as to how his administration and himself needed soul searching and room for improvement.

Study narcissists. They NEVER admit fault. Ever.

Christie is not nearly sufficiently experienced to become President.

Now if he were to win as Hillary's VP candidate then the eight years OJT might make it workable.

After all, he's aping Hillary in so many ways; why not apprentice himself?

The right doesn't like him all that much. He's rogue and doesn't do the "Cheney thing". Remember after Hurricane Sandy? They crucified him for daring to cross the aisle in a cooperative manner.

As for his being a narcissist, no. Narcissists never exude a demeanor of having room for improvement. They are never wrong and nothing they ever do is subject to reproach. Christie allowed as to how his administration and himself needed soul searching and room for improvement.

Sounds like love eh kids? I bet she wants to have his fat babies eh?

There is no prominent politician who is not a narcissist. Not all are as extreme as obama, but they all share the condition to a degree.

Sounds like love eh kids? I bet she wants to have his fat babies eh?

It's ok with you when people call the First Lady a fatass, right?

Now if he were to win as Hillary's VP candidate then the eight years OJT might make it workable.

Christie has been wrangling New Jersey for years. Not an easy task as I understand it. He dealt with Hurricane Sandy and showed admirable strength in being immediately on the scene and doing whatever gymnastics he had to to make his people recover and be strong again.

Hillary is an old woman who was married to a president. She's done some civic stuff but has never had to perform under fire as Christie has for years. Christie is younger, stronger, more bold and honest than Hillary could ever hope to be.

And this is me saying that having fiercely advocated for Hillary over Obama. Hillary's time has come and gone and unfortunately some shady business in the DNC back in 2008 pushed a pro-gay advocate over the one we should have had as our candidate back then. That and some GOP meddling to promote a candidate over Hillary [they knew McCain wouldn't beat her for sure] they were certain was unelectable [Obama]. They were wrong and our country and Hillary's career paid dearly for that.

Water under the bridge at this point. It's time to move on with the obvious person most poised to dig this country out of the hole it's in with true grit and tenacity and a bullish defiance of elbow-rubbing.

Last edited:
Who of all the candidates would you trust besides someone like Christie shunned both on the far right and far left?

If you just measure the guy by who hates him, you have to love him.

I personally think Christie will be the Republican nominee for President in 2016. "Bridgegate" will be water under the bridge by then. No one will remember it for the nothingness that it is. I suspect he's glad to have had this issue take place in 2013....far far far from the 2015/16 electioneering....and enough of a "scandal" to make his skin even thicker than it is.

True, he has never been a community organizer. I'm not sure why he would ever consider the job without the said experience.

That so-called press conference was nothing more than a long campaign speech. Why does anyone think this is over?

NJ press is calling it 'a million dollar whitewash' and the real investigation isn't finished yet. He could still end up with Rod Blagojevich as a roommate.

Or maybe he really is not the corrupt bully we all know he is. Maybe he's just misunderstood.

I personally think Christie will be the Republican nominee for President in 2016. "Bridgegate" will be water under the bridge by then. No one will remember it for the nothingness that it is. I suspect he's glad to have had this issue take place in 2013....far far far from the 2015/16 electioneering....and enough of a "scandal" to make his skin even thicker than it is.

I think you may be right. Its him or Bush.

You're not serious, right? Certainly someone can't be this stupid, right? Please tell me that after the 5+ years of waste laid bare by this loser of an inexperienced President you're not serious. Right?

You're not really this stupid, right Henry?

Let's hope Christie learned his lesson. It doesn't do any good for a republican to pretend to be a democrat. Holding hands in moonlight walks with Barry Obama won't get the support from the left wing media. Even supporting the basic tenant of the democrat party, abortion, won't get a pass with the mainstream media. A republican like Christie needs to have the balls to be a republican. That's why he was elected.

Forum List

Back