Christmas

Thats exactly what Jesus would say if he had ever exsisted or was who it was claimed he would be...Hmmmmm however did you get yourself into that predicament.....Oh well as they say when life gives you lemons make lemonade stand under a mistletoe and beckon a pretty women over....lol....

Help I'm a Jew stuck at a Christmas Party! *LOL*

Jesus is a Jew, Mary is a Jew, Joseph is a Jew, the sheperds are Jews - even the ox and the donkey are jewish. But you are not a Jew nor at Christmas. What about to leave the prison of your thoughts and to become real?

Last edited:
Thank you, happy holidays all and happy festivus for the rest of us!

I went for the food of course and thought the mental picture of me being stuck with people wearing hideous red sweaters would give you guys a chuckle and a grin.
I should have taken a picture of the lady wearing a pirate hat with green antlers, maybe you guys could have deciphered that for me, cause I'm confused by it.

I don't drink, I'm abnoxious enough without it, so imagine removing even the few filters I have if I did drink. Yikes!

Thank you, happy holidays all and happy festivus for the rest of us!

I went for the food of course and thought the mental picture of me being stuck with people wearing hideous red sweaters would give you guys a chuckle and a grin.
I should have taken a picture of the lady wearing a pirate hat with green antlers, maybe you guys could have deciphered that for me, cause I'm confused by it.

I don't drink, I'm abnoxious enough without it, so imagine removing even the few filters I have if I did drink. Yikes!

And what's the planet you are coming from?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back