CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win

Whoever did it, how does that prove Trump colluded with the Russians?
Your refusal to answer proves that i was right when I said that a lot of Trump supporters can’t even admit it.

That’s what I claimed. You provided the proof.

Your refusal to answer proves that i was right when I said that a lot of Trump supporters can’t even admit it.

That’s what I claimed. You provided the proof.
It proves nothing of the sort, shit for brains. Why should I "admit" anything because you want me to?

It proves nothing of the sort, shit for brains. Why should I "admit" anything because you want me to?
You don’t have to admit anything.

But your refusal to do so proves I was right.

Thank you for doing so. Have a nice day.

Thank you for doing so. Have a nice day.
In other words, you expect me to admit something. Why do you deny what you just said, you fucking dumbass?

In other words, you expect me to admit something. Why do you deny what you just said, you fucking dumbass?
I don’t expect you to admit anything. In fact, that’s exactly why I said that Trump supporters deny that Russia hacked the DNC.

Here you are, proving me right.

I don’t expect you to admit anything. In fact, that’s exactly why I said that Trump supporters deny that Russia hacked the DNC.

Here you are, proving me right.
Allow me to quote you, moron:

Allow me to quote you, moron:

Good quote. Not sure why you’re posting it here but it’s true.

Here’s another quote:
Hell, when we started this investigation, Trump and a lot of Republicans even refused to admit that Russia did anything.

Some still say that, such as the good ole DBA that just can't bring themselves to accept it.

So true. So true.

There are no "right wing bias networks." There is only FOX News
maxwellpig.jpg

The only people who care are those who believe in our national democratic values.

I guess that excludes you.
Not really. If that were the case then we would be up in arms over the US meddling in Ukraine elections. Or Israeli elections. We do it all the time. Russia does it all the time, they have interfered in EVERY presidential election.

I honestly do not care, the Russian interference was mostly a joke and if Americans fall for it then we really do get what we deserve. Rather than bitch about other nations spending money on troll farms, we should be looking to creating a better electorate. Otherwise, stopping interference is a fools errand - it accomplishes nothing if the electorate acts like a bunch of buffoons.

Not really. If that were the case then we would be up in arms over the US meddling in Ukraine elections. Or Israeli elections. We do it all the time. Russia does it all the time, they have interfered in EVERY presidential election.

I honestly do not care, the Russian interference was mostly a joke and if Americans fall for it then we really do get what we deserve. Rather than bitch about other nations spending money on troll farms, we should be looking to creating a better electorate. Otherwise, stopping interference is a fools errand - it accomplishes nothing if the electorate acts like a bunch of buffoons.
That's some weak rationalization there...

so it is ok for us to meddle but not for it to be done to us? By the way provide a chart or percent with link to source of how much Russia effected any US election.
Sorry dude...but it NOT alright for foreign nations to meddle in our elections...in fact it is ILLEGAL

Regardless of your rationalizations

Sorry dude...but it NOT alright for foreign nations to meddle in our elections...in fact it is ILLEGAL

Regardless of your rationalizations
It is also illegal in foreign countries for us to interfere in their elections but we do it. And I never said that illegal activity is ok, but all actions by foreigners in our elections are in fact not illegal. I ask for specifics a chart or percentage with link to source for how much Russia effected our elections,

Forum List

Back