CIA=Murder Incorporated.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Its just a matter of time before their resident troll from Langley that has penetrated this site Rightwinger,err Wrongwinger comes over and posts a funny and shits in this thread or his lover Toto or someone like that.

CIA = Murder Inc.

The circumstance of the mysterious death of William E. Colby strongly indicates that he was murdered. Who Killed William Colby? - provides the following deduction. “A CIA director can make a lot of enemies which Colby managed to do in spades. Perhaps his biggest sin was his willingness to honestly answer Congress the questions they put to him. In fact his candor caused Kissinger to instruct President Ford to fire him which he did in November 1975. Twenty years later Colby was scheduled to speak before Congress again and the spooks at Langley wanted to take no chances of more family jewels being cast before swine.”
CIA = Murder Inc.

tenor (1).gif

incidentally thats what many americans are afraid to do,go down the rabbit hole and look at the evidence because they are afraid of what they will find.
Sometimes I wish I hadn't. In a lot of ways it was so much nicer. Just following the Cowboys...thinking about how I want to modify my car and drinking shit tier beer...lol!

yeah i asked one of my friends once who i discuss this stuff with all the time how both parties are corrupt and there is no difference in the two,how the president is just a puppet for the establishment and if he doesnt do what they tell him,they end up like kennedy. i was the same way,before i was aware of it all,i just watched monday night football all the time and the rams whenever they were on.football,baseball, and partying was the life i once had,i was living the life they WANTED me to have and being uneducated.

when i asked my friend why are so many americans afraid to look at the evidence he brought up something that made sense.he asked me to remember how i reacted when i first started learning how corrupt our government really was,that we are not a free country,that we are actually a dictatership and we dont elect our presidents.

I remember that I ALSO did not want to believe it back then it was such a scary thought to think about so i GUESS i can KINDA understand why they are in denial even though it only took me a few months to accept it when i first learned where so many others are STILL in denial mode is the difference in me and them so i cant forgive them because i know firsthand how scary it is to accept but you got to deal with reality,wishing things would be the way you want them to be is not going to make the problem go away liek they want to believe.:rolleyes:

i never knew YOU were awake on these things about the CIA. most the sports fans in that section are ignorant and sports is the only thing that is in their lives,plus i dont think i have ever seen you in the conspiracy section before posting in threads like this.:)

The rabbit hole comes in stages very akin to the stages of death.

Denial-No way man.
-This is stage is when something that doesn't seem quite right peaks your interest...for me it was the war in Iraq.

Anger-No way man!?
-You discover facts. Things that run counter to everything you were taught. You find these through your own research, and it peaks your interest for more more because you know you have been lied to...but why?
-This is when you enter the Rabbit Hole.

Bargaining-There has got to be another way?
-This was my Libertarian phase. We have got to stop with subsidization...military industrial complex...proxy wars...I supported a gold backed currency...I Supported Ron Paul...I supported auditing the fed...fap.....fap.....fap.

Depression-There is no other way?
-It's hopeless...and it is. You...me...as a normal guy just living have no power to affect any change.
Vote? For what? To just vote? big money controls both sides of the house.

Acceptance-Fuckin Jews.
Should I get the Borla-Atak exhaust for the Camaro or go with the long tube headers? I am weighing saving the cash to get both done at once. Be about 4 grand but man probably put me around 450 hp to the wheels. I think I'm gonna have a Crown on the rocks and think about that.

Denial-No way man.
-This is stage is when something that doesn't seem quite right peaks your interest...for me it was the war in Iraq.

Anger-No way man!?
-You discover facts. Things that run counter to everything you were taught. You find these through your own research, and it peaks your interest for more more because you know you have been lied to...but why?

-This was my Libertarian phase. We have got to stop with subsidization...military industrial complex...proxy wars...I supported a gold backed currency...I Supported Ron Paul...I supported auditing the fed...fap.....fap.....fap.

-It's hopeless...and it is. You...me...as a normal guy just living have no power to affect any change.

Acceptance-Fuckin Jews.
Should I get the Borla-Atak exhaust for the Camaro or go with the long tube headers? I am weighing saving the cash to get both done at once. Be about 4 grand but man probably put me around 450 hp to the wheels. I think I'm gonna have a Crown on the rocks and think about that.

It was the Iraq war that did it for you? sounds like you became awake at about the same time i did because that was about the same time Oliver stones movie JFK came out.that I became awake.His movie was what woke me up to how corrupt our government is. after that i stopped listening to the corporate controlled news and started reading alternative new sources not controlled by them.

Reports of CIA torture and murder-for-hire are dismissed as overblown?

Secretive detentions and executions?

City Hall is a much more likely culprit than CIA.

Denial-No way man.

Anger-No way man!?

Acceptance-Fuckin Jews.

It was the Iraq war that did it for you? sounds like you became awake at about the same time i did because that was about the same time Oliver stones movie JFK came out.that I became awake.His movie was what woke me up to how corrupt our government is. after that i stopped listening to the corporate controlled news and started reading alternative new sources not controlled by them.

Yeah...I have been for a while. I try to stay away from a lot of the triggering stuff. I get to thinking and then i get pissed and then my old lady says something and I bring that negativity home....not good. As I get older I just let it ride.

Denial-No way man.

Anger-No way man!?

Acceptance-Fuckin Jews.

Yeah...I have been for a while. I try to stay away from a lot of the triggering stuff. I get to thinking and then i get pissed and then my old lady says something and I bring that negativity home....not good. As I get older I just let it ride.
Murder Inc was heavily Jewish:

Indeed, Brooklyn’s notorious Murder Inc. was originally established by Lansky and Siegel and seems to have been overwhelmingly Jewish, while living up to its name by its many hundreds of killings, with one of its leading members supposedly having a personal body-count of over 100 or even far higher. But since I’d never heard of a single Jewish gangster in Chicago, I was still very surprised that such individuals comprised nearly half of the leading figures in Russo’s comprehensive history.

http://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-the-power-of-organized-crime/

Denial-No way man.

Anger-No way man!?

Acceptance-Fuckin Jews.

Indeed, Brooklyn’s notorious Murder Inc. was originally established by Lansky and Siegel and seems to have been overwhelmingly Jewish, while living up to its name by its many hundreds of killings, with one of its leading members supposedly having a personal body-count of over 100 or even far higher. But since I’d never heard of a single Jewish gangster in Chicago, I was still very surprised that such individuals comprised nearly half of the leading figures in Russo’s comprehensive history.

American Pravda: The Power of Organized Crime
The Jews were as much a factor in organized crime, if not more so, than the Italians. Jews were also connected in Hollywood and the media so they could have easily been THE mob culture.
However, Jews were smart enough to understand what 'bright lights' do to things. So, they actively discouraged any type of glorification. Guys like Dutch Schultz (Arthur Simon Flegenheimer) didn't even go by their Jewish names.
Their discouragement of any type of connection between their Jewishness and organized crime was probably two part.
They understood, as a small minority it was better operate in the background. You do not want the spotlight. If things go bad you are easy to finger and get rid of. Secondly, it probably stemmed from the fact that they did not want to tarnish the name and image of the diaspora. I know this is comical but it is probably true. It is a slightly admirable thing. However, there never has been any question of Jewish fraternity.

Denial-No way man.

Anger-No way man!?

Acceptance-Fuckin Jews.

http://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-the-power-of-organized-crime/

No surprise,the CIA and the mossad work hand in hand together.

Denial-No way man.

Anger-No way man!?

Acceptance-Fuckin Jews.

The Jews were as much a factor in organized crime, if not more so, than the Italians. Jews were also connected in Hollywood and the media so they could have easily been THE mob culture.
However, Jews were smart enough to understand what 'bright lights' do to things. So, they actively discouraged any type of glorification. Guys like Dutch Schultz (Arthur Simon Flegenheimer) didn't even go by their Jewish names.
Their discouragement of any type of connection between their Jewishness and organized crime was probably two part.
They understood, as a small minority it was better operate in the background. You do not want the spotlight. If things go bad you are easy to finger and get rid of. Secondly, it probably stemmed from the fact that they did not want to tarnish the name and image of the diaspora. I know this is comical but it is probably true. It is a slightly admirable thing. However, there never has been any question of Jewish fraternity.

I mentioned the movie JFK how it woke me up. when i tell people about that who are ignorant of what an evil organization the CIA and FBI is,they will say to me-your basing all this on a movie by oliver stone?

I then come back and get them to look stupid by telling them i know an american history professor who has been researching the case night and day since 1967. He not just reads books about it,he has interviewed many of the witnesses that were there that day. He is like an encyclepedia on the subject,it blows your mind away his knowledge he has.

speaking of JFK,Oliver stone purposely left out the mossads involvement in it because he would not have been able to make the film had he done so. the executive producer of the film in face was a zionist.

Stone did give some hints in the movie about the mossads involvement.when he was talking about clay shaws connections to the CIA mentioning CIA fronts that shaw was involved in,he was actually in reality,making references to the mossad actually.not the CIA.

Israel's Central Role in JFK Assassination, Who's Who in JFK Assassination excerpted from the book Final Judgment The missing link in the JFK assassination conspiracy by Michael Collins Piper

stones movie was indeed for the most part,very accurate down to the tee.otherwise this little thing would not have happened below.LOL

As far as I know, JFK is the only movie in film history that was attacked, six months before it was released, in just about every major broadcast and print outlet.

Oliver Stone talks rapidly and yet with a certain weariness, as if he knows the answers, but fears he will not be listened to. He defends his new film, "JFK," with a rush of dates and references and facts, and then when he is asked about the film's detractors, he reveals an underlying bitterness:

"This has been a distressing experience," he said. "It was disturbing to have this film attacked so early. Never before in the history of movies has a film been attacked in first draft screenplay form. All the established media seem to be terrified of my movie; as if it's somehow going destroy their lives. I'm amazed at their fear. What stake do they have in it?"
Oliver Stone defends 'JFK' against conspiracy of dunces | Interviews | Roger Ebert

PLUS it happened to stone AGAIN while filming Nixon so Stone is hardly paranoid like people like to believe he is.thats the proof in the pudding right there.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Oliver stone purposely left out the mossads involvement in it because he would not have been able to make the film had he done so.

Without a doubt. If there is one thing the EVERYONE knows...don't touch that third rail. Ever.

"It was disturbing to have this film attacked so early. Never before in the history of movies has a film been attacked in first draft screenplay form. All the established media seem to be terrified of my movie; as if it's somehow going destroy their lives. I'm amazed at their fear. What stake do they have in it?"

That's how you know you're on to something.

Denial-No way man.

Anger-No way man!?

Acceptance-Fuckin Jews.

I mentioned the movie JFK how it woke me up. when i tell people about that who are ignorant of what an evil organization the CIA and FBI is,they will say to me-your basing all this on a movie by oliver stone?

I then come back and get them to look stupid by telling them i know an american history professor who has been researching the case night and day since 1967. He not just reads books about it,he has interviewed many of the witnesses that were there that day. He is like an encyclepedia on the subject,it blows your mind away his knowledge he has.

speaking of JFK,Oliver stone purposely left out the mossads involvement in it because he would not have been able to make the film had he done so. the executive producer of the film in face was a zionist.

Stone did give some hints in the movie about the mossads involvement.when he was talking about clay shaws connections to the CIA mentioning CIA fronts that shaw was involved in,he was actually in reality,making references to the mossad actually.not the CIA.

Israel's Central Role in JFK Assassination, Who's Who in JFK Assassination excerpted from the book Final Judgment The missing link in the JFK assassination conspiracy by Michael Collins Piper

stones movie was indeed for the most part,very accurate down to the tee.otherwise this little thing would not have happened below.LOL

As far as I know, JFK is the only movie in film history that was attacked, six months before it was released, in just about every major broadcast and print outlet.

Oliver Stone talks rapidly and yet with a certain weariness, as if he knows the answers, but fears he will not be listened to. He defends his new film, "JFK," with a rush of dates and references and facts, and then when he is asked about the film's detractors, he reveals an underlying bitterness:

"This has been a distressing experience," he said. "It was disturbing to have this film attacked so early. Never before in the history of movies has a film been attacked in first draft screenplay form. All the established media seem to be terrified of my movie; as if it's somehow going destroy their lives. I'm amazed at their fear. What stake do they have in it?"
Oliver Stone defends 'JFK' against conspiracy of dunces | Interviews | Roger Ebert

PLUS it happened to stone AGAIN while filming Nixon so Stone is hardly paranoid like people like to believe he is.thats the proof in the pudding right there.:biggrin:

Just the fact that the report was sealed and then re-sealed. Who has that kind of juice in DC? Certainly not Lee Harvey Oswald's mother.

To me, anyone who reads Parts I & II of Ron Unz' long examination of the JFK assassination can have any doubt who was behind it.

Just the fact that the report was sealed and then re-sealed. Who has that kind of juice in DC? Certainly not Lee Harvey Oswald's mother.

To me, anyone who reads Parts I & II of Ron Unz' long examination of the JFK assassination can have any doubt who was behind it.

can you post a link to this material of ron unz? i have never heard of him.

can you post a link to this material of ron unz? i have never heard of him.
Part I American Pravda: The JFK Assassination, Part I – What Happened?
Part II American Pravda: The JFK Assassination, Part II – Who Did It?

Forum List

Back