CIA/U.S. government war crimes

I

Indofred

BBC News - US drone strike killings in Pakistan and Yemen 'unlawful'

Apart from murdering grannies, out picking veggie with a bunch of children, the CIA, under American government orders, have murdered hundreds of other innocent, unarmed civilians whist carrying out illegal attacks within a foreign country where has been no declaration of war.
This is just one more event in a long line of unpunished murders, carried out by United States governments in post WWII history.

This is unacceptable, so I call for the CIA operators and their government masters, including Obama, to be extradited to Pakistan to face trial.

BBC News - US drone strike killings in Pakistan and Yemen 'unlawful'

Apart from murdering grannies, out picking veggie with a bunch of children, the CIA, under American government orders, have murdered hundreds of other innocent, unarmed civilians whist carrying out illegal attacks within a foreign country where has been no declaration of war.
This is just one more event in a long line of unpunished murders, carried out by United States governments in post WWII history.

This is unacceptable, so I call for the CIA operators and their government masters, including Obama, to be extradited to Pakistan to face trial.
Yeah, fat chance. Although I have to admit, the idea of Obama facing war crimes is somewhat appealing to me. :lol:

I agree, there is little chance but that doesn't make the CIA and the US government any less guilty.
America operates outside international law; murdering as it wishes.

I agree, there is little chance but that doesn't make the CIA and the US government any less guilty.
America operates outside international law; murdering as it wishes.
Well, when people over there start showing concern about American people being murdered, I'll start caring.

How do you know they don't and, if they don't, would you agree that's because you murder them?

You, meaning America.
The country with one of the worse records for war crimes in this twisted world.

So getting within a 100 feet and killing terrorist with drones = war crime

But

Bombing with airplanes from 10,000 feet and killing hundreds of thousands of innocent people = ok?

Do you want to fight the terrorist or do you not???

You, meaning America.
The country with one of the worse records for war crimes in this twisted world.

It isn't like the terrorist are going to stop killing and forcing people to believe in their rock. :badgrin:

It isn't like you terrorist don't kill thousands of innocent people within your own countries. You terrorist kill innocent people at shopping malls and use cars with bombs in them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back