Cinderella (2021)

Yeah...they are ruining everything. Is Cinderella still white? Or did they make her a Puerto Rican or something?

To be honest CINDERella always seemed like a black character.

Yeah...they are ruining everything. Is Cinderella still white? Or did they make her a Puerto Rican or something?

Im not sure, she could be white, but she could be latina as well. She is dark brown haired, olive and brown eyed. She could also be italian or greek or jewish.

The story of Cinderella has versions from both Ancient Greece and Ancient China ... so ... making Cinderella white would be messing with history ...

f2117fc1bfe71386d8eb2da9a45850b8.jpg

The story of Cinderella has versions from both Ancient Greece and Ancient China ... so ... making Cinderella white would be messing with history ...

View attachment 536041
That's all well and good. Many stories are adaptations borrowed from other cultures. However, our cultural version of this one did not invlove Puerto Ricans or Black

homosexuals. I understand the answer to that statement would be that societies change.

IDK. I don't have kids but like the poster below me states, they wouldn't be exposed to this. Our society is dysgenic.

Last edited:

Actually in the 1997 version she was black but I didn't really see that as a big deal because Cinderella never had a fixed nationality or race and nobody in the story did.

Our eight year old granddaughter spent the week end with us.

She wanted to watch a movie with us. Because of the wokeness with the filthy Negro queer in the Disney movie we watched the 1981 version of Annie instead.

Actually, it's 1982 but I completely understand and agree with you.

Didn’t watch it,but those I know that did said the lead could not sing,the music was terrible and they botched the ending with nonsensical feminist crap.

Sounds like most of the other generic woke crap Hollywood is churning out.

I miss 90s Disney, they were the shit.

Honestly I don't watch anything Disney anymore. Star wars is the only thing I'll watch, even though it pains me to do so anymore, but even then I'll watch them on blu ray from the Netflix disc option, I don't want to give Disney any of my money.

Although they are finally releasing something wicked this way comes on Blu ray, but it's a Disney movie club exclusive. But I'll pay more for one off eBay because I have fond memories of that movie as a child.

Our eight year old granddaughter spent the week end with us.

She wanted to watch a movie with us. Because of the wokeness with the filthy Negro queer in the Disney movie we watched the 1981 version of Annie instead.

I hear you. I'm so glad our kids are grown. I wouldn't want to have to explain why butt pirates and bull dikes were a kid's fairy tale.

I didnt watched yet the movie, only the trailer. But what I noticed is the good faery is a transgender black guy.

Im worried if I had kids if what they should watch.

It's not the kids that have the problem, it's the adults.

Kids are learning everything for the first time, they don't have prejudices. The adults give it to them.

It's not the kids that have the problem, it's the adults.

Kids are learning everything for the first time, they don't have prejudices. The adults give it to them.

Kids fairy tales should stick to their original formulas ...

Parents leaving their children to die in the forest...

Torturing old women accused of being witches ...

... and non-consensual sexual assault ...

fairytales-647_071817075323.jpg

Forum List

Back