Cindy Hyde Smith Racial Comment.So?,Bill,Hillary&Biden Have Never Insulted Black People?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
:1peleas: When I first heard about what Cindy said about a public hanging, and then the left went into attack mode, I couldn't help but think of what Hillary said a few weeks ago {aside what Bill and Biden said over the years}. Now did CNN and MSNBC go on a warpath when Hillary brought up her opinion that all black people look a like?
:CryingCow:

:1peleas: When I first heard about what Cindy said about a public hanging, and then the left went into attack mode, I couldn't help but think of what Hillary said a few weeks ago {aside what Bill and Biden said over the years}. Now did CNN and MSNBC go on a warpath when Hillary brought up her opinion that all black people look a like?
Cindy looks like she could give a great hummer. I respect that.
And anyone who likes cows is alright in my book.

Cindyhydesmith.jpg

Cindyhydesmith.jpg
cindy dont look "No Ways Tarrred"

Cindyhydesmith.jpg
she has that "I wanna do you, and willing to pay $5.00" look

Have they joked about public hangings?

has Hillary ever mentioned that "You Cant Walk Into any KFC without hearing a southern black accent"?

I don't know. What difference does it make?

I don't know. What difference does it make?
hey,,,whenever we have a public hanging here in florida,,im the first one there

Forum List

Back