Circumcision should be illegal

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
They actually remove the most sensitive areas such as the deep corpuscles of nerves , the under neath band that starts with an F and the ridge band
You basically lose most sensations

it is beyond barbaric and should be illegal

it was done to me and in my 40s ..I feel very dead in there
My doctor siblings did it to their sons and I begged them not too

They actually remove the most sensitive areas such as the deep corpuscles of nerves , the under neath band that starts with an F and the ridge band

1593598700486.png

I believe that would violate the First Amendment of the Constitution that cites that Congress shall make no law regarding the establishment of religion and while I'm not Jewish, I think it's an actual religious law with them and I think the same holds true of Islam.

Women prefer a circumcised cock. End of story.

Getting circumscribed as an adult is a pretty traumatic operation for a man. The biggest group of Americans who had this were guys getting drafted in 1941, and those who are still with us are still complaining about it.

I smell a field of bull shit.........

I believe that would violate the First Amendment of the Constitution that cites that Congress shall make no law regarding the establishment of religion and while I'm not Jewish, I think it's an actual religious law with them and I think the same holds true of Islam.

When it was done on American men involuntarily, it was done as a public health measure where officials felt it would cut down on the amount of VD. In the modern age, where all sorts of public health mandates are being taken against the Chinese Kung Flu, libs are certainly sympathetic toward this kind of thing

My understanding is that women can adjust their technique to be more vigorous and compensate.

You got circumcised in your 40s?

phimosis I have spoken to several vigorous men who were circumcised as adults-----no change----started vigorous and stayed vigorous. The nerves in the foreskin to which he alludes are PACINIAN corpuscles---they detect pressure.-----actually do not DO orgasm.
The foreskin protects your "manhood" when you climb trees UNCLOTHED

Forum List

Back