Citizens of NYC!

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
Shout out to anyone who lives in NYC:

Will you vote for The Weiner?

I'm no longer a NYC voter, but if I was, Weiner wouldn't be my choice in the primary, but I'd vote for him in the general.

I hope Quinn takes it.

But if Weiner gets the nod..I will vote for him.

Last couple of Republicans I voted for here..were a mixed bag.

Onlyif they're smart...

you consider it smart to elect a man into office who did not just outright lie....but he tried to blame it on other innocent individuals.

He claimed his account was hacked by the right...giving reason for tax payer money to be used to investigate such hacking of a congressmans personal account.

So it is smart to elect a man who does not mind wasting tax payer money in an effort to cover up his own lie?

Really?

Wow.

Onlyif they're smart...

you consider it smart to elect a man into office who did not just outright lie....but he tried to blame it on other innocent individuals.

He claimed his account was hacked by the right...giving reason for tax payer money to be used to investigate such hacking of a congressmans personal account.

So it is smart to elect a man who does not mind wasting tax payer money in an effort to cover up his own lie?

Really?

Wow.

Ah..so you voted Kerry in 2004, right?

:eusa_whistle:

Shout out to anyone who lives in NYC:

Will you vote for The Weiner?

Whichever democrat rises to the top of the pile, we will be stuck with someone who caters to the public unions, thus increasing the deficit in the city budget, thus leading to more taxes.

Plus Bloomberg may be an ass, but at least he lets the NYPD do its job, something this crop of democrats will probably not continue doing.

Onlyif they're smart...

Really?

Wow.

Nope.

Didnt vote for Bush either.

But nice try to deflect from my point well made.

New York voted for Hillary. They voted for Obama. Twice. Of course they will vote the Wiener. A loser and a perv married to an Islamic dyke. What could possibly go wrong?

The people of New York are just dumb enough to vote for that clown. Just look at the who's the Mayor of one of it's largest cities. New Yorkers have shown they are not capable of thinking for themselves.

Really?

Wow.

Nope.

Didnt vote for Bush either.

But nice try to deflect from my point well made.

You didn't vote?

I'm no longer a NYC voter, but if I was, Weiner wouldn't be my choice in the primary, but I'd vote for him in the general.

I hope Quinn takes it.

But if Weiner gets the nod..I will vote for him.

Last couple of Republicans I voted for here..were a mixed bag.

Quinn lost my support when she backed Bloomberg's term limit thing.

If I was still a NYC voter, my primary vote would go to DeBlasio.

Forum List

Back