City of hate

TheShockJock

Dec 13, 2019
Time and again we see things like this in N.Y. though it happens also in many other places but it seems most often in N.Y. Perhaps because they have more video cameras. It should be noted that many,many more cases similar to this occur but since most of them were not recorded on camera they are never heard about.

92-Year-Old Woman Found Lying on Queens Street Was Murdered: NYPD

15-Year-Old Boy Accused of Beating NYC Man to Death for $1 on Christmas Eve

SEE IT: Thugs beat, rob, homeless men found sleeping on Brooklyn street

Last edited:
Time and again we see things like this in N.Y. though it happens also in many other places but it seems most often in N.Y. Perhaps because they have more video cameras. It should be noted that many,many more cases similar to this occur but since most of them were not recorded on camera they are never heard about.

Thank you for the link. I hope they find the guy. He looks like this (Crimestoppers):
maria-fuertes-possible-suspect.jpg

Blacks are now the kkk, destroying their lives along with other blacks

15-Year-Old Boy Accused of Beating NYC Man to Death for $1 on Christmas Eve

SEE IT: Thugs beat, rob, homeless men found sleeping on Brooklyn street
I know it's a huge city, with a reputation of treating each other like crap even on a good day, but it sounds like getting worse. I've never been there. Never wanted to go. Don't understand the allure that keeps normal people from moving elsewhere to raise their kids.

Forum List

Back