Civil Rights Movement 2014: A Status Report

The Supreme Court gutted the Civil Rights Act of 1965 and agreed with plaintiff argument that the South has changed fundamentally over the last several generations.

It has not. You and your friends and their reched posts are the living evidence.

The only way that region would have changed was if the civilising forces of the North had properly raped and pillaged and burned that repulsive culture in 1864.

Unfortunatly they didnt.

The Supreme Court gutted the Civil Rights Act of 1965 and agreed with plaintiff argument that the South has changed fundamentally over the last several generations.

It has not. You and your friends and their reched posts are the living evidence.

The only way that region would have changed was if the civilising forces of the North had properly raped and pillaged and burned that repulsive culture in 1864.

Unfortunatly they didnt.

What part of the South do you live in that gives you standing to make that statement?

Unfortunatly they didnt.

What part of the South do you live in that gives you standing to make that statement?

I have never been to the South, but neither have I ever been to North Korea, and I do not have to go there to know that it is a reched place.

People like here on the forum and the cultural message they and other spread are enought to know that there is not a single decent person down there.

Unfortunatly they didnt.

I have never been to the South, but neither have I ever been to North Korea, and I do not have to go there to know that it is a reched place.

People like here on the forum and the cultural message they and other spread are enought to know that there is not a single decent person down there.

That sounds an awful lot like you get your information from some very biased sources and don't care to uncover anything that conflicts with your very simplistic world view.

Unfortunatly they didnt.

That sounds an awful lot like you get your information from some very biased sources and don't care to uncover anything that conflicts with your very simplistic world view.

Nope. Most of my sources on redneck scum. Are redneck scum. Like the redneck scum on this forum.

Why go back only 50 years?

B/c for some reason republicans don't like to talk about their southern base's relationship with blacks before then.

That's because they were democrats.

And now they are republican. Enjoy!

That's a comfortable myth, but hey, don't let that stop you.

So 50 years ago all the people who hated blacks and lived in the south for hundreds of years all moved north and the republicans in the north all moved south?

Lol you're funny.

Unfortunatly they didnt.
Finest people on the face of the earth can be found in Dixie. Where are you from?

Unfortunatly they didnt.
Finest people on the face of the earth can be found in Dixie. Where are you from?

The only difference between the people of Dixi and ISIS is that ISIS do suicide bomings.

Supreme Court says Voting Rights Act of 1965 is no longer relevant - Washington Times
Voting Rights Act no longer needed in the racially harmonious South.

Yeah right Cletus!

Crime statistics show disproportionatly high hate crimes in the South.

The North is the true America! The America with culture and pluralism!

You people are just a reched sideffect of not properly concluded war.

Just like North Korea.
Not what Supreme Court said.

Unfortunatly they didnt.

The only difference between the people of Dixi and ISIS is that ISIS do suicide bomings.
that is an affront to the good people of the South. Where do you live. Hmmmm. I guess NYC or Hollywood. No I take that back. YOU LIVE IN THE 1960's!

Supreme Court says Voting Rights Act of 1965 is no longer relevant - Washington Times
Voting Rights Act no longer needed in the racially harmonious South.

Yeah right Cletus!

Crime statistics show disproportionatly high hate crimes in the South.

The North is the true America! The America with culture and pluralism!

You people are just a reched sideffect of not properly concluded war.

Just like North Korea.
Not what Supreme Court said.

Your ReichsCourt consists of biased judges apointed by a halfwit redneck president.

Unfortunatly they didnt.

that is an affront to the good people of the South. Where do you live. Hmmmm. I guess NYC or Hollywood. No I take that back. YOU LIVE IN THE 1960's!

Oh I would love to live in New York or LA. Best of all would be Boston. Places that arent just civilised but beakons of culture and civilisation itself.

But frankly everything beats living in a redneck swamp surrounded by pedophiles, wife beaters and other scum.

Unfortunatly they didnt.

Oh I would love to live in New York or LA. Best of all would be Boston. Places that arent just civilised but beakons of culture and civilisation itself.

But frankly everything beats living in a redneck swamp surrounded by pedophiles, wife beaters and other scum.
Bean town. A Harvard schmuck eh?

Unfortunatly they didnt.

Bean town. A Harvard schmuck eh?

Berlin. Cultural capital of Europe!

I can go to a German theater today to enjoy some Schiller or brecht, maybe a Japanese theater tomorrow. I could watch some traditional Chinese dancing shows aswell. I am also happy wih the option the new classical English theater offers. Or maybe I`ll just go and watch a grand concert of classical Russian or German or Polish music by whatever orchestar is in the opera tonight. What will I have for dinner? Chinese? Japanese? Indian? Italian? French? English? Polish? Vietnamese? Or maybe I will try that African dinner?
What concerts are on this week? And which of the thousands clubs serve the best drinks and have the greatest gig? I also must not forget viewing the the new Monet art galerie in one of the hundreds of museums.

What does your swamp offer?

A 20 mile drive just to buy a pint of milk. And the result of brother and sister having had to much sex playing some frantic screeches on a benjo_Or however that thing is called.

Forum List

Back