Civil Rights Movement 2014: A Status Report

It is funny how each and every racist redneck has to open his own thread to post his swamp gibberish on the issue.

It is not funny how people like you keep African Americans in psychological bondage.

Wow Cletus! You are using a word with more than 2 nouns. I am sure that was quite challenging for a redneck like you. Congratulations for that success.

Now go explain your swamp theory, instead of posting mindless and fundermentaly useless lines.

In the fifty years since the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was signed, blacks have substantiated arguments presented against it. They have demonstrated that they really are an inferior race. Your claims of cultural superiority merely reveal that you have nothing to say about that.

It does not matter if I live in a shack in Alabama, and you live in a palace in Vienna. What I have said is still true, and you cannot deny it. You can only assert a superiority you have not demonstrated on this forum.

Wow Cletus! You are using a word with more than 2 nouns. I am sure that was quite challenging for a redneck like you. Congratulations for that success.

Now go explain your swamp theory, instead of posting mindless and fundermentaly useless lines.

In the fifty years since the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was signed, blacks have substantiated arguments presented against it. They have demonstrated that they really are an inferior race. Your claims of cultural superiority merely reveal that you have nothing to say about that.

It does not matter if I live in a shack in Alabama, and you live in a palace in Berlin. What I have said is still true, and you cannot deny it. You can only assert a superiority you have not demonstrated on this forum.

It does not matter if I live in a shack in Alabama, and you live in a palace in Berlin. What I have said is still true, and you cannot deny it. You can only assert a superiority you have not demonstrated on this forum.

So you have the sole authority to tell demonstraters what they actualy protest about! Oh your grace, please explain to us mere pesants how that grand honour was bestowed on thee, in you Alabame shack.

it does matter. Since that Alabama shack and the reched culture of incest, batterd wives and lynchmobs that surround it robbs you of any authority to comment on the subject.

A filthy racist, redneck biggot has absolutly no credit whatsoever to discuss matters of race and pluralism.

Instead, he can talk about chickens and pigs to his fellow uncivilised morons.

Supreme Court says Voting Rights Act of 1965 is no longer relevant - Washington Times
Voting Rights Act no longer needed in the racially harmonious South.

Yeah right Cletus!

Crime statistics show disproportionatly high hate crimes in the South.

The North is the true America! The America with culture and pluralism!

You people are just a reched sideffect of not properly concluded war.

Just like North Korea.

Before your claim of cultural superiority over us will have any credibility, you better learn how to spell.

reched should be wretched.

sideffect should be side effect.

So you have the sole authority to tell demonstraters what they actualy protest about! Oh your grace, please explain to us mere pesants how that grand honour was bestowed on thee, in you Alabame shack.

it does matter. Since that Alabama shack and the reched culture of incest, batterd wives and lynchmobs that surround it robbs you of any authority to comment on the subject.

A filthy racist, redneck biggot has absolutly no credit whatsoever to discuss matters of race and pluralism.

If your arguments had any validity you would be able to present them in a civil manner.

Supreme Court says Voting Rights Act of 1965 is no longer relevant - Washington Times
Voting Rights Act no longer needed in the racially harmonious South.

Yeah right Cletus!

Crime statistics show disproportionatly high hate crimes in the South.

The North is the true America! The America with culture and pluralism!

You people are just a reched sideffect of not properly concluded war.

Just like North Korea.

Before your claim of cultural superiority over us will have any credibility, you better learn how to spell.

reched should be wretched.

sideffect should be side effect.

And before you lecture me on how to write, let alone debate in a language that isnt my mother tounge

You go and learn another language.

Arschloch!

If your arguments had any validity you would be able to present them in a civil manner.

Civility is reserved for civilised people.

The stick and the schoolbench is for savages.

You speak of civilized people, and yet you defend a race that is incapable of creating a civilized society anywhere in the world.

You speak of civilized people, and yet you defend a race that is incapable of creating a civilized society anywhere in the world.

Thanks for making that comment.

And then people like you run arround claiming never to have said such things.

Fucking redneck eugenics.

You people are scum.

Thanks for making that comment.

And then people like you run arround claiming never to have said such things.

Fucking redneck eugenics.

You people are scum.

Anyone can post insults like that on an internet forum. They say nothing about the target of the insults, while revealing bad things about the insulter.

The civil rights movement was inspired by the belief that the Negro race is intrinsically equal to the white race. In the fifty years since the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was signed blacks have demonstrated that as a race they are not equal to whites, although there are exceptional individuals.

The events in Ferguson are a graphic illustration of how primitive most Negroes are. When the police lose control of an area Negroes revert to barbarism.

Thank you, Herr Schicklgruber.

Forum List

Back