Civil rights victory! Biden's "Ministry of Truth" collapses

the issue is their actions in those is not supported by the constitution,,

you can add welfare and education to the list,,
Social Security? You and your family are not going to ask for it when the time comes?

Not one Republican is on Social security, or needs help?

Are you to help no one?

What about education? What is the issue there?

We already have several "dogs" in the pack, which if doing their job, would have foreign "disinformation" handled;

These 17 Agencies Make Up The Most Sophisticated Spy Network In The World​

United States Intelligence Community - Wikipedia

The Washington Post reported in 2010 that there were 1,271 government organizations and 1,931 private companies in 10,000 locations in the United States that were working on counterterrorism, homeland security, and intelligence, and that the intelligence community as a whole would include 854,000 people holding top-secret clearances.

There's more than the CIA and FBI: The 17 agencies that make up the U.

Etc.
What is your problem with protecting the country and its population?

Social Security? You and your family are not going to ask for it when the time comes?

Not one Republican is on Social security, or needs help?

Are you to help no one?

What about education? What is the issue there?
when did I say SS???

try to stay on topic,,

It was not about censuring.

There has been a lot of Russian and other country's agents going on American forums and spreading misinformation.

That is not news.

That is what they were trying to fight.

Forgive us for not believing that they would use this to censure American speech. Did you know they actively worked with Twitter and Facebook to remove what they deemed as misinformation during the election? Guess which side of the political isle they deemed misinformation.

Welfare is what ?

SS is very much what the Republican Party wants to see undone. Along with Medicare and Medicaid.

So, welfare is what to you?

Good Lord...another looney toon who is attempting to equate those getting SS with those getting food stamps and free housing. I swear you lefties will believe anything.

Let me guess, this inflation is transitory and raising corporate taxes will decrease inflation. LOL...crazy stuff.

Good Lord...another looney toon who is attempting to equate those getting SS with those getting food stamps and free housing. I swear you lefties will believe anything.

Let me guess, this inflation is transitory and raising corporate taxes will decrease inflation. LOL...crazy stuff.
Are you ok with Republican voters getting welfare if they need some?

Name me one country which does not help their poor with subsidies?

Americans in need do not deserve to be helped. Let us look at the history of SNAP

-------------
Who would you want to deny any help, welfare to?

------------

In the United States, millions of people face hunger and food insecurity each day. Unable to provide for themselves and their families, they turn to food assistance programs for both short and long term needs.

The USDA defines food insecurity as “a household-level economic and social condition of limited or uncertain access to adequate food” (USDA, 2019). About 40 million Americans struggle with food insecurity each year. Anumber of factors perpetuate food insecurity in the United States. Economic recession and natural disasters drastically increase the number of people with limited access to food. In 2020, the COVID-19 pandemic brought about social distancing measures that disrupted the daily lives of Americans and increased unemployment as businesses closed or laid off workers. These factors seriously exacerbated food insecurity (Feeding America, 2020).

A report, published by the Northwestern Institute of Policy and Research, analyzed data from COVID-19 impact surveys and concluded that food insecurity “doubled overall and tripled among those with children” (Schanzenbach and Pitts, 2020). In particular, the rates of food insecurity among Black and Hispanic Americans during the early months of the pandemic was higher than White Americans with “approximately 2 in 5 Black and Hispanic households with children” experiencing food insecurity (Schanzenbach and Pitts, 2020). The rising rates of food insecurity placed unprecedented demand on food banks. This same survey indicated that 1 in 10 people who responded to the survey interacted with food banks in the prior week (2020, Schanzenbach and Pitts).

Americans in need do not deserve to be helped. Let us look at the history of SNAP

-------------

------------

In the United States, millions of people face hunger and food insecurity each day. Unable to provide for themselves and their families, they turn to food assistance programs for both short and long term needs.

The USDA defines food insecurity as “a household-level economic and social condition of limited or uncertain access to adequate food” (USDA, 2019). About 40 million Americans struggle with food insecurity each year. Anumber of factors perpetuate food insecurity in the United States. Economic recession and natural disasters drastically increase the number of people with limited access to food. In 2020, the COVID-19 pandemic brought about social distancing measures that disrupted the daily lives of Americans and increased unemployment as businesses closed or laid off workers. These factors seriously exacerbated food insecurity (Feeding America, 2020).

A report, published by the Northwestern Institute of Policy and Research, analyzed data from COVID-19 impact surveys and concluded that food insecurity “doubled overall and tripled among those with children” (Schanzenbach and Pitts, 2020). In particular, the rates of food insecurity among Black and Hispanic Americans during the early months of the pandemic was higher than White Americans with “approximately 2 in 5 Black and Hispanic households with children” experiencing food insecurity (Schanzenbach and Pitts, 2020). The rising rates of food insecurity placed unprecedented demand on food banks. This same survey indicated that 1 in 10 people who responded to the survey interacted with food banks in the prior week (2020, Schanzenbach and Pitts).

whats your definition of welfare??

Forgive us for not believing that they would use this to censure American speech. Did you know they actively worked with Twitter and Facebook to remove what they deemed as misinformation during the election? Guess which side of the political isle they deemed misinformation.
Which side of the political isle WAS misinforming the public at high levels?

whats your definition of welfare??
You are playing gotcha, now.

I posted the history of welfare and why it is needed.

Are you worried that money in the wealthiest country in the world may run out?

What are you worried about?

What is the issue with welfare for those who need it?

-------------

------------

Yes, some people need assistance but in most cases, that assistance should be temporary. Democrats need more permanent assistance to retain their voter base. Dependency is an absolute necessity for Democrats to remain in power, thus the immigration problem which they have no desire to resolve. I fully understand why dependent folks vote for Democrats. What I do not understand is why a working American who pays taxes and does not receive any assistance would want to do so. The only answer I have is pure ignorance and gullibility.

You are playing gotcha, now.

I posted the history of welfare and why it is needed.

Are you worried that money in the wealthiest country in the world may run out?

What are you worried about?

What is the issue with welfare for those who need it?
we werent talking about whether its needed or not,,,

Yes, some people need assistance but in most cases, that assistance should be temporary. Democrats need more permanent assistance to retain their voter base. Dependency is an absolute necessity for Democrats to remain in power, thus the immigration problem which they have no desire to resolve. I fully understand why dependent folks vote for Democrats. What I do not understand is why a working American who pays taxes and does not receive any assistance would want to do so. The only answer I have is pure ignorance and gullibility.
More nonsense. People are not asked their political inclination when asking for food stamps, etc.

Do the proper research. You are believing Republican sources. That is not how it works.

Immigration is a different issue, and most illegally here do work, pay taxes and are not dependent on welfare.

Forum List

Back