Civil War Hero Awarded the Medal of Honor at Last

So that a fine thread dosen't end up in the "rubber room", I'll get the thread back on track.
Bitchpat can continue his imbecilic mumblings until the "awakening."

Lieutenant Cushing, is a hero to this Nation and his award is long overdue. He stood firm against cowards and traitors to this nation.

He's probably a Union rapist and baby killer.

:popcorn::eusa_boohoo:

Such happens to tyrants

Lincoln was the tyrant, you dumb fuck.

Sherman’s troops arrived in Savannah on December 21, 1864, about three weeks after they left Atlanta. The city was undefended when they got there. (The 10,000 Confederates who were supposed to be guarding it had already fled.) Sherman presented the city of Savannah and its 25,000 bales of cotton to President Lincoln as a Christmas gift.Early in 1865, Sherman and his men left Savannah and pillaged and burned their way through South Carolina to Charleston. In April, the Confederacy surrendered and the war was over.

Sherman burned Atlanta to the ground and the forced any remaining residents to leave the city at gunpoint, and you think that is something to be proud of? Keep in mind that all you Lincoln cult members maintain that the residents of Atlanta were all American citizens with Constitutional rights.
Its what happens to traitors

Lincoln was the traitor, and a mass murderer to boot.

You neo confederates still haven't learned your lesson I see

Sherman’s troops arrived in Savannah on December 21, 1864, about three weeks after they left Atlanta. The city was undefended when they got there. (The 10,000 Confederates who were supposed to be guarding it had already fled.) Sherman presented the city of Savannah and its 25,000 bales of cotton to President Lincoln as a Christmas gift.Early in 1865, Sherman and his men left Savannah and pillaged and burned their way through South Carolina to Charleston. In April, the Confederacy surrendered and the war was over.

Sherman burned Atlanta to the ground and the forced any remaining residents to leave the city at gunpoint, and you think that is something to be proud of? Keep in mind that all you Lincoln cult members maintain that the residents of Atlanta were all American citizens with Constitutional rights.

You are a moron, Bitchpat...

What lesson is that, it doesn't matter whether your on the right side of the law if the asshole with all the guns doesn't care about the law?

iStock_000008065880XSmall-300x207.jpg

The traitor's reward...

Funny, you've apparently been trying to prove that you are a moron.

What lesson is that, it doesn't matter whether your on the right side of the law if the asshole with all the guns doesn't care about the law?

Guess those traitors were extra stupid then...

So that a fine thread dosen't end up in the "rubber room", I'll get the thread back on track.

Lieutenant Cushing, is a hero to this Nation and his award is long overdue. He stood firm against cowards and traitors to this nation.

Such happens to tyrants

:itsok:

They didn't attack shit, you moronic asshole.
Picket didn't attack?

You could have fooled me

You're too stupid to bother responding to.

Lee was invading Pennsylvania at the time

Pennsylvania invaded Virginia 3 years earlier, numskull.

No they didn't.

They fought to preserve the UNITED STATES against traitors and tyrants

Union troops, include regiments from Pennsylvania, invaded Virginia during the First Battle of Bull Run.

Who were these "tyrants" you refer to? And we already settled the issue of who the traitor was.

Yes, I will admit to being a moron as soon as you start the "New Texas currency" and your secessionist movement.
Have you started it yet...haha!!!

and their spawn aren't too bright either

In other words, you agree that was the lesson?

Yes, I will admit to being a moron as soon as you start the "New Texas currency" and your secessionist movement.
Have you started it yet...haha!!!

Puhleeze. When did I say I was going to start a secessionist movement?

For your information, several people have been arrested by the feds for starting private currencies. If one person can do it, then what makes you think it's so damn hard for an entire state to do it?

The fact is creating a currency is one of the easiest things in the world to do.

Such happens to tyrants

Those who subjugated other human beings were tyrants.....as were those who would fight for their right to do so

They made mighty fine walking targets though...guess the traitors were good for something...
When the "new secession" starts, we'll have more walking target practice.

All you morons have got is infantile taunts and insults. Your arguments are pathetic, like asslips who doesn't think the entire state of Texas can throw a few servers and routers together.

Picket didn't attack?

You could have fooled me

You're too stupid to bother responding to.

Lee was invading Pennsylvania at the time

Pennsylvania invaded Virginia 3 years earlier, numskull.

No they didn't.

They fought to preserve the UNITED STATES against traitors and tyrants

Union troops, include regiments from Pennsylvania, invaded Virginia during the First Battle of Bull Run.

Who were these "tyrants" you refer to? And we already settled the issue of who the traitor was.

Fighting against a tyrannical government formed to preserve the institution of slavery was our finest hour.

Thank god we had a man like Lincoln to lead us

Forum List

Back