Civil War Hero Awarded the Medal of Honor at Last

"Network" isn't a financial concept, you fucking moron.

You and asslips make a great pair.

You are stupider than a bag of fungus...creating your bogus, worthless "currency" is a financial concept...

No duh? Note that I said "network" isn't a financial concept. Apparently we can add illiteracy to your list of failures.

Every nation in the world has its own currency. How they maintain their value depends solely on how financially responsible the issuing government is. Do you think Ukrainians still use Russian Rubles?

article-0-0D5A9F2400000578-410_634x470.jpg

"Say partner, you got that five dollars you owe me. I'm startin' a new Texas currency..."

Apparently you think this kind of infantile taunting makes you look intelligent.

Actually, and I can understand why you couldn't figure it out, this is a representation of the level of intellect your entire argument resembles...

No, that's just you and asslips spewing your hatred for anyone who doesn't want to continue being looted by the kleptocracy the U.S. government has become.

Right now his three working brain cells have temporarily overheated, when they cool off he will try again...
Can you believe how ignorant these morons are? :laugh:

But wait...they keep believing that their gene pool is somehow descended from the creators of "western civilization"...LOL!!!
I sitting here with tears running down my face laughing. I can just imagine Bridget trying to build a clearing house for financial transactions. I wonder where he thinks he is going to get his IP address space from?

Why would I bother trying to build a clearing house for financial transaction? I'm not a banker. I might as well make fun of you because you can't add or subtract.

Texas has plenty of big banks and bankers who know how to build a financial clearing house. Your belief that it can't be done without the U.S. government is beyond idiocy.
A clearing house only people in Texas can reach is not going to be much good idiot. The world is global now.Texas also has some large IT firms down there but thats not going to help them if they cant route traffic through the internet fool.

And why wouldn't they be able to route traffic through the internet? Even Iran can do that.

Let me help you clowns out. Repeat after me. The South will never rise!

http://www.ffiec.gov/bsa_aml_infobase/pages_manual/olm_037.htm

But somehow the economy of Iran manages to continue functioning.
Iran isnt Texas. Nice try but try something else relevant. Your only hope is that someone outside of US jurisdiction would gift Texas the money to continue operating. Then you would need to hope someone would do business with you.
anyone who did business w/ them would be treated like Iran and sanctioned.

Why would European countries impose sanctions on an independent Texas? Is it sponsoring terrorism?
Because the US told them to do so or risk having bad relations with the US?

Has that stopped them from trading with Cuba or Iran?

You are stupider than a bag of fungus...creating your bogus, worthless "currency" is a financial concept...
Notice he never explained what network he was going to set up and what routes this network would take through the internet.

How is that even relevant? Do you imagine money didn't exist before the invention of computer networks?
Its relevant because thats how the world does business now.

Your belief that Texas can't do it's own banking is idiotic. Somehow every country in the world manages to do it, even African countries full of ignorant porch monkeys like you.
I didnt say Texas couldnt do its own banking. I said that establishing your own money wont help much if its worthless to the rest of the world since they cant access it.

Can you believe how ignorant these morons are? :laugh:

But wait...they keep believing that their gene pool is somehow descended from the creators of "western civilization"...LOL!!!
I sitting here with tears running down my face laughing. I can just imagine Bridget trying to build a clearing house for financial transactions. I wonder where he thinks he is going to get his IP address space from?

Why would I bother trying to build a clearing house for financial transaction? I'm not a banker. I might as well make fun of you because you can't add or subtract.

Texas has plenty of big banks and bankers who know how to build a financial clearing house. Your belief that it can't be done without the U.S. government is beyond idiocy.
A clearing house only people in Texas can reach is not going to be much good idiot. The world is global now.Texas also has some large IT firms down there but thats not going to help them if they cant route traffic through the internet fool.

And why wouldn't they be able to route traffic through the internet? Even Iran can do that.
Iran doesnt depend on US servers and data routes. Texas doesnt have its own network apart from the one that routes through NY, Atl, etc.

Notice he never explained what network he was going to set up and what routes this network would take through the internet.

How is that even relevant? Do you imagine money didn't exist before the invention of computer networks?

Your belief that Texas can't do it's own banking is idiotic. Somehow every country in the world manages to do it, even African countries full of ignorant porch monkeys like you.

I have no doubt the State of Texas can do it's own banking, they are currently doing so.
However your ignorant and impotent attempt at banking and finance would be a show the world would be amused to see.
What's telling is that those "porch monkeys" are more financially astute than you are...HAHA!!!!

I didnt say Texas couldnt do its own banking. I said that establishing your own money wont help much if its worthless to the rest of the world since they cant access it.

Why wouldn't the rest of the world be able to access it? Even countries as small as the Cayman Islands have their own banking system. The idea that Texas doesn't have the technical wherewithal to do it is too stupid for words.

Why wouldn't the rest of the world be able to access it? Even countries as small as the Cayman Islands have their own banking system. The idea that Texas doesn't have the technical wherewithal to do it is too stupid for words.
Cayman isnt at war with the US idiot. We let them use our routers and servers. It takes less than a minute to block traffic coming from anywhere in the world coming through our networks.

I have no doubt the State of Texas can do it's own banking, they are currently doing so.
However your ignorant and impotent attempt at banking and finance would be a show the world would be amused to see.
What's telling is that those "porch monkeys" are more financially astute than you are...HAHA!!!!

You're a couple of imbeciles. Countless countries that are much smaller and possessing much less technical and financial knowhow manage to issue their own currencies and trade with the rest of the world. They idea that Texas wouldn't be capable of it is just plain stupid. It's simply venting by a bunch of porch monkeys who don't like the idea that some people might be able to escape from all their schemes to loot the wealthy.

Cayman isnt at war with the US idiot. We let them use our routers and servers.

If this is the foot soldier for the "race war" I won't have to load more than one clip.
His stupidity is astounding...

Iran doesnt depend on US servers and data routes. Texas doesnt have its own network apart from the one that routes through NY, Atl, etc.

And you think Texas couldn't build its own servers and data routers?

Your arguments just get dumber by the minute.

Enough talking Bitchpat,
Start the "movement" or stfu!!!!
When will you start???

It will start when the time is right, porch monkey. When are you going to start slaughtering Texans?

Ahh, yes. The rising South and all...we get it.
"porch monkey" is that really the best attempt at insulting you can come up with, it's outdated...LOL!!!

You're a couple of imbeciles. Countless countries that are much smaller and possessing much less technical and financial knowhow manage to issue their own currencies and trade with the rest of the world. They idea that Texas wouldn't be capable of it is just plain stupid. It's simply venting by a bunch of porch monkeys who don't like the idea that some people might be able to escape from all their schemes to loot the wealthy.
You havent noticed you are all alone? The other guys bailed out after they realized you were a cave chimp jumping up and down pretending you had a brain. Countless countries are not at war with the US and dependent on our network or the NATOs networks. If you really think you can get it done go ahead and secede. I dare you cave monkey.

Last edited:

Cayman isnt at war with the US idiot. We let them use our routers and servers.

If this is the foot soldier for the "race war" I won't have to load more than one clip.
His stupidity is astounding...

Who mentioned race were, idiot? Just because porch monkeys like you always make a big stink any time the issue of secession comes up, that doesn't mean its supporters have any interest in a race war. The opponents of secession who are the ones who are always talking about war and mass slaughter, not the supporters.

You are so fucking dumb it's difficult to fathom.

Enough talking Bitchpat,
Start the "movement" or stfu!!!!
When will you start???

It will start when the time is right, porch monkey. When are you going to start slaughtering Texans?

Ahh, yes. The rising South and all...we get it.
"porch monkey" is that really the best attempt at insulting you can come up with, it's outdated...LOL!!!

Yeah, it's old, but your buddy asslips likes to call anyone he disagrees with a "cave monkey."

The term "ni**er" is also old, but it sure gets your kind riled up.

And you think Texas couldn't build its own servers and data routers?

Your arguments just get dumber by the minute.
Where are they going route to and who are they going to serve? You do realize physical data lines have to be laid down to connect with another country that would help you. It would be interesting to see you pull that off. Where would you get your IP address space from?

You havent noticed you are all alone? The other guys bailed out after they realized you were cave chimp jumping up and down pretending you had a brain. Countless countries are not at war with the US and dependent on our network or the NATOs networks. If you really think you can get it done go ahead and secede. I dare you cave monkey.

No, they bailed out because they know that there's no debating brainless dolts like you. Every time you enter a discussion it turns into nothing more than a war of insults. Frankly, I'm tired of it myself.

Good day.

So that a fine thread dosen't end up in the "rubber room", I'll get the thread back on track.
Bitchpat can continue his imbecilic mumblings until the "awakening."

Lieutenant Cushing, is a hero to this Nation and his award is long overdue. He stood firm against cowards and traitors to this nation.

Forum List

Back