Civil War Hero Awarded the Medal of Honor at Last

Still waiting for your explanation. So far your responses have surpassed the amount of amusement I thought they would provide.
laugh.gif

Its electronic money so how would Texas gain access to it? Careful you already are on strike 2.

You're obviously to damn stupid to get it.
Youre obviously too stupid to come back from your public humiliation.
laugh.gif

Strike 3 you are out.

You stupid fuck,there is nothing backing up the money. It has no more value than an email.
Cursing about value wont distract from the fact you look like a fool.
laugh.gif

It appears you have confused yourself about the point. The point is that Texas would have no access to the money regardless of its value. I know you are flailing around trying to save face. Thanks for amusing me. This was priceless. i am going to save this conversation.

Posts like that is how everyone in this forum knows you're a retard. What would stop Texas from issuing its own currency?
What does that have to do with the point that Texas has money now that it would not be able to access in the event they attempted to secede?

Asslips thinks he knows wire transfers and banking better than an investment banker/accountant/officer who has made a living in the banking industry for over thirty years.
Keep flapping those lips boy.
So why cant you explain yourself then? Cat got your tongue?
Boy I have set up banking networks. Dont try to tell me what some non technical banker has no clue about.

How is Texas going to get to their electronic "valueless" money if the US cuts off access?
laugh.gif
The same way the U.S. gets it: the government will simply legislate it into existence.

You're obviously to damn stupid to get it.
laugh.gif

Strike 3 you are out.

You stupid fuck,there is nothing backing up the money. It has no more value than an email.
laugh.gif

It appears you have confused yourself about the point. The point is that Texas would have no access to the money regardless of its value. I know you are flailing around trying to save face. Thanks for amusing me. This was priceless. i am going to save this conversation.

Posts like that is how everyone in this forum knows you're a retard. What would stop Texas from issuing its own currency?
What does that have to do with the point that Texas has money now that it would not be able to access in the event they attempted to secede?

As I've already explained, the government of Texas could simply create its own currency and agree to exchange it for any deposits that were formerly denominated in U.S. dollars.

laugh.gif

Strike 3 you are out.

laugh.gif

As I've already explained, the government of Texas could simply create its own currency and agree to exchange it for any deposits that were formerly denominated in U.S. dollars.

Through what network? This should be amusing.

Asslips thinks he knows wire transfers and banking better than an investment banker/accountant/officer who has made a living in the banking industry for over thirty years.
Keep flapping those lips boy.
So why cant you explain yourself then? Cat got your tongue?
Boy I have set up banking networks. Dont try to tell me what some non technical banker has no clue about.

How is Texas going to get to their electronic "valueless" money if the US cuts off access?
laugh.gif
The same way the U.S. gets it: the government will simply legislate it into existence.
How would they use it? No one is going to take their paper money idiot

laugh.gif

STOP!!!!...PLEASE STOP!!!!!...you actually asked this moron to explain a financial concept greater than counting nickels???

Let me help you clowns out. Repeat after me. The South will never rise!

http://www.ffiec.gov/bsa_aml_infobase/pages_manual/olm_037.htm

OFAC acts under Presidential wartime and national emergency powers, as well as authority granted by specific legislation, to impose controls on transactions and to freeze assets under U.S. jurisdiction. Many of the sanctions are based on United Nations and other international mandates; therefore, they are multilateral in scope, and involve close cooperation with allied governments. Other sanctions are specific to the interests of the United States. OFAC has been delegated responsibility by the Secretary of the Treasury for developing, promulgating, and administering U.S. sanctions programs.

laugh.gif

Through whatever network they care to set up, numskull.

laugh.gif

STOP!!!!...PLEASE STOP!!!!!...you actually asked this moron to explain a financial concept greater than counting nickels???

"Network" isn't a financial concept, you fucking moron.

You and asslips make a great pair.

laugh.gif

Please elaborate. What network are they going to set up and with whom?

OFAC acts under Presidential wartime and national emergency powers, as well as authority granted by specific legislation, to impose controls on transactions and to freeze assets under U.S. jurisdiction. Many of the sanctions are based on United Nations and other international mandates; therefore, they are multilateral in scope, and involve close cooperation with allied governments. Other sanctions are specific to the interests of the United States. OFAC has been delegated responsibility by the Secretary of the Treasury for developing, promulgating, and administering U.S. sanctions programs.

But somehow the economy of Iran manages to continue functioning.

Iran isnt Texas. Nice try but try something else relevant. Your only hope is that someone outside of US jurisdiction would gift Texas the money to continue operating. Then you would need to hope someone would do business with you.

laugh.gif

It's "numbskull" you idiot!!!!

Iran isnt Texas. Nice try but try something else relevant.

The Reagan administration tried the same thing with Iran. Yes, they lost some assets they had in the United States. However, your belief that they would be left bankrupted or unable to function by such a move is clearly boneheaded.

It's "numbskull" you idiot!!!!

It's spelled both ways, numskull.

You are stupider than a bag of fungus...creating your bogus, worthless "currency" is a financial concept...

Iran isnt Texas. Nice try but try something else relevant.

The Reagan administration tried the same thing with Iran. Yes, they lost some assets they had in the United States. However, your belief that they would be left bankrupted or unable to function by such a move is clearly boneheaded.
Function is a subjective word. Texas at best would be barely functioning and it wouldnt take long before Mexico attacked you from the south as well.

You are stupider than a bag of fungus...creating your bogus, worthless "currency" is a financial concept...
Notice he never explained what network he was going to set up and what routes this network would take through the internet.

Forum List

Back