Civil War Hero Awarded the Medal of Honor at Last

You really dont get it do you? Why am I not surprised....
Why dont you enlighten everyone on what it is I dont get? This should be pretty amusing to see you try to explain this. You would be dead in the water before you started. The internet routers that control the banking industry are under US control. Your electronic money would be gone before you could say binary numbering system.

It's a wire transfer,not real money you fucken idiot. IT HAS NO VALUE!!

Thats your explanation? I knew you were dumbass but this just about takes the cake. :laugh:

Can I ask you how do you think wire transfers are accomplished? I'll give you a hint. "wire"

What do you mean "it has no value"? Why would you be using money that has no value or was that just an attempt at a diversion?

By God you really are this stupid..
Still waiting for your explanation. So far your responses have surpassed the amount of amusement I thought they would provide.
laugh.gif

Its electronic money so how would Texas gain access to it? Careful you already are on strike 2.
Thats only for US citizens. If you secede you just declared yourself not a US citizen. You cant really be that stupid can you?

Do you really think they would wait until you announced you were at war? :laugh:

Wait, if they weren 't US citizens when you seized their money, how cold they be charged with treason?
Wait?....who said they would be charged with treason?

oh please. Every time this talk comes up there are shouts of "treason"
Stop diverting You are in no way smart enough to pull it off against me. If I never said anything about treason, shut up or try a new tactic so I can slap you down again.

Son, we both know that I'm much smarter than you. If you wish to embarrass yourself, by all means. But the fact remains. I'm your intellectual superior

At no point did I say YOU called anyone a traitor. But just so we're clear. Are you now stating that those who seceded were not traitors?

The fact is, they WERE traitors to the US, just as their forefathers were traitors to England. The difference being of course that if you win there is no one to prosecute you.

See how that works.

I disagree. Secession doesn't make you a traitor.

You really dont get it do you? Why am I not surprised....
Why dont you enlighten everyone on what it is I dont get? This should be pretty amusing to see you try to explain this. You would be dead in the water before you started. The internet routers that control the banking industry are under US control. Your electronic money would be gone before you could say binary numbering system.

Thats your explanation? I knew you were dumbass but this just about takes the cake. :laugh:

Can I ask you how do you think wire transfers are accomplished? I'll give you a hint. "wire"

What do you mean "it has no value"? Why would you be using money that has no value or was that just an attempt at a diversion?

Still waiting for your explanation. So far your responses have surpassed the amount of amusement I thought they would provide.
laugh.gif

Its electronic money so how would Texas gain access to it? Careful you already are on strike 2.

You're obviously to damn stupid to get it.

Thats only for US citizens. If you secede you just declared yourself not a US citizen. You cant really be that stupid can you?

Do you really think they would wait until you announced you were at war? :laugh:

Wait, if they weren 't US citizens when you seized their money, how cold they be charged with treason?

Stop diverting You are in no way smart enough to pull it off against me. If I never said anything about treason, shut up or try a new tactic so I can slap you down again.

Son, we both know that I'm much smarter than you. If you wish to embarrass yourself, by all means. But the fact remains. I'm your intellectual superior

At no point did I say YOU called anyone a traitor. But just so we're clear. Are you now stating that those who seceded were not traitors?

The fact is, they WERE traitors to the US, just as their forefathers were traitors to England. The difference being of course that if you win there is no one to prosecute you.

See how that works.
Actually you would have trouble outsmarting a sloth.

I never claimed you said I called anyone a traitor. Again you are not smart enough to divert the conversation without me catching you. You simply cant compete. Thanks for proving my point.

laugh.gif

Youre obviously too stupid to come back from your public humiliation.
laugh.gif

Strike 3 you are out.

laugh.gif

See how that works.

I disagree. Secession doesn't make you a traitor.
Well I guess you were smart enough to fool Bridget with your diversion.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Strike 3 you are out.

You stupid fuck,there is nothing backing up the money. It has no more value than an email.

See how that works.

I never claimed you said I called anyone a traitor. Again you are not smart enough to divert the conversation without me catching you. You simply cant compete. Thanks for proving my point.

How am I attempting to divert , when I asked a question DIRECTLY related to a post YOU made?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Strike 3 you are out.

You stupid fuck,there is nothing backing up the money. It has no more value than an email.
Cursing about value wont distract from the fact you look like a fool.
laugh.gif

It appears you have confused yourself about the point. The point is that Texas would have no access to the money regardless of its value. I know you are flailing around trying to save face. Thanks for amusing me. This was priceless. i am going to save this conversation.

We can never repay our Union soldiers enough for keeping their boots on the secessioner's necks

See how that works.

How am I attempting to divert , when I asked a question DIRECTLY related to a post YOU made?
By saying this....

At no point did I say YOU called anyone a traitor.

I have both you and herewego diverting and deflecting trying to save face.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Strike 3 you are out.

laugh.gif

It appears you have confused yourself about the point. The point is that Texas would have no access to the money regardless of its value. I know you are flailing around trying to save face. Thanks for amusing me. This was priceless. i am going to save this conversation.

What? If what you say is true, then why couldn't the US just shut down the banking of any country that pissed us off? No need for war, we'll just shut down your banking.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Strike 3 you are out.

laugh.gif

What? If what you say is true, then why couldn't the US just shut down the banking of any country that pissed us off? No need for war, we'll just shut down your banking.
Do you want time to reconsider this question? I'll just chalk this up to another attempt at a diversion.

Asslips thinks he knows wire transfers and banking better than an investment banker/accountant/officer who has made a living in the banking industry for over thirty years.
Keep flapping those lips boy.

laugh.gif

Strike 3 you are out.

laugh.gif

Do you want time to reconsider this question? I'll just chalk this up to another attempt at a diversion.

The only one diverting is you. Get asked a question you go into full divert mode. Dumbo

Asslips thinks he knows wire transfers and banking better than an investment banker/accountant/officer who has made a living in the banking industry for over thirty years.
Keep flapping those lips boy.
So why cant you explain yourself then? Cat got your tongue?
Boy I have set up banking networks. Dont try to tell me what some non technical banker has no clue about.

How is Texas going to get to their electronic "valueless" money if the US cuts off access?
laugh.gif

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Strike 3 you are out.

laugh.gif

The only one diverting is you. Get asked a question you go into full divert mode. Dumbo
You diverted. When did I say anthing about tratitors or treason? Oh I didnt? Exactly. You brought up those 2 things hoping I would not notice. The problem is that you are not intelligent enough to get it past me. Focus on your error instead of trying to save face. Your deflections are pretty pitiful.

Deflection number 1

I never said anything about treason.

Deflection number 2

I never said anything about traitors.

You and herewego are so transparent you both must be the ghosts.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Strike 3 you are out.

laugh.gif

Posts like that is how everyone in this forum knows you're a retard. What would stop Texas from issuing its own currency?

Forum List

Back