Civil War Hero Awarded the Medal of Honor at Last

That guy herewego is too dumb for words.
rofl.gif

Not only is it US currency, most money is maintained in the banking system. You click a few times and all of the money in Texas is transferred to the coffers of California.

That would be a violation of the 5th Amendment. Of course, when did liberals ever hesitate to wipe their asses on the Constitution?

Texas can easily start a new currency and replace any lost funds with it.
Actually It wouldnt be. Patriot Act and all. We could just call the state of Texas terrorists if they decided to secede. Once thats accomplished all nothing gets in the way of forcing compliance.

Texas could never start new currency. No other country on earth would even have time to do business with them before they lost the war that never started. :laugh:

Expropriation of private property without compensation is a violation of the 5th Amendment, moron. The Constitution mandates that you recieve a fair trial and due process of law before the government can impose any penalties on you. Of course, you have already demonstrated repeatedly that you would wipe your ass on the Constitution if given an opportunity.

If the war never started, then why wouldn't they have time? If you don't recollect, the Confederacy had its own currency.

Virtually everything you post is pure horseshit.
Thats only for US citizens. If you secede you just declared yourself not a US citizen. You cant really be that stupid can you?

Do you really think they would wait until you announced you were at war? :laugh:

Wait, if they weren 't US citizens when you seized their money, how cold they be charged with treason?
Wait?....who said they would be charged with treason?

That would be a violation of the 5th Amendment. Of course, when did liberals ever hesitate to wipe their asses on the Constitution?

Texas can easily start a new currency and replace any lost funds with it.
Actually It wouldnt be. Patriot Act and all. We could just call the state of Texas terrorists if they decided to secede. Once thats accomplished all nothing gets in the way of forcing compliance.

Texas could never start new currency. No other country on earth would even have time to do business with them before they lost the war that never started. :laugh:

Expropriation of private property without compensation is a violation of the 5th Amendment, moron. The Constitution mandates that you recieve a fair trial and due process of law before the government can impose any penalties on you. Of course, you have already demonstrated repeatedly that you would wipe your ass on the Constitution if given an opportunity.

If the war never started, then why wouldn't they have time? If you don't recollect, the Confederacy had its own currency.

Thats only for US citizens. If you secede you just declared yourself not a US citizen. You cant really be that stupid can you?

Do you really think they would wait until you announced you were at war? :laugh:

Wait, if they weren 't US citizens when you seized their money, how cold they be charged with treason?

oh please. Every time this talk comes up there are shouts of "treason"

you mean U.S. currency? :eusa_eh: What good would that do them when they secede? :rofl:
rofl.gif

Not only is it US currency, most money is maintained in the banking system. You click a few times and all of the money in Texas is transferred to the coffers of California.

What a dumb fuck you are. Do you really think that would matter in this instance?
Electronic money is just that. Electronic....

Yes it would matter dumb ass. How fast do you think your access to electronic money would be shutdown?
rofl.gif

You really dont get it do you? Why am I not surprised....
Why dont you enlighten everyone on what it is I dont get? This should be pretty amusing to see you try to explain this. You would be dead in the water before you started. The internet routers that control the banking industry are under US control. Your electronic money would be gone before you could say binary numbering system.

It's a wire transfer,not real money you fucken idiot. IT HAS NO VALUE!!

Stop diverting You are in no way smart enough to pull it off against me. If I never said anything about treason, shut up or try a new tactic so I can slap you down again.

rofl.gif

What a dumb fuck you are. Do you really think that would matter in this instance?

Yes it would matter dumb ass. How fast do you think your access to electronic money would be shutdown?
rofl.gif

Why dont you enlighten everyone on what it is I dont get? This should be pretty amusing to see you try to explain this. You would be dead in the water before you started. The internet routers that control the banking industry are under US control. Your electronic money would be gone before you could say binary numbering system.

Thats your explanation? I knew you were dumbass but this just about takes the cake. :laugh:

Can I ask you how do you think wire transfers are accomplished? I'll give you a hint. "wire"

What do you mean "it has no value"? Why would you be using money that has no value or was that just an attempt at a diversion?

Last edited:
Sherman’s troops arrived in Savannah on December 21, 1864, about three weeks after they left Atlanta. The city was undefended when they got there. (The 10,000 Confederates who were supposed to be guarding it had already fled.) Sherman presented the city of Savannah and its 25,000 bales of cotton to President Lincoln as a Christmas gift.Early in 1865, Sherman and his men left Savannah and pillaged and burned their way through South Carolina to Charleston. In April, the Confederacy surrendered and the war was over.

You don't lose your constitutional rights even if you are a terrorist.

I realize you don't give a damn about minor issues like the law and the Constitution. That's how we know you're a despicable bootlicking Nazi.
You do if you secede. I'm glad you realize I dont care about the law and the constitution when it comes to the likes of rabid retards like you. Just remember there is another more permanent ass kicking coming from the same place the last one came from. The south will never rise. I'd advise you to get used to that fact of life.

It's good that you are so eager to announce your lust for mass slaughter against innocent people. Thanks for letting all the forum members know what a fine human being you are.
Youre welcome retard.

Why do you bother posting? All you do is convince everyone that you're an asshole.
Because I like to post. Everyone thinks youre an asshole and you post.

No they don't, asshole. Only fascist turds like you think I'm an asshole.

you mean U.S. currency? :eusa_eh: What good would that do them when they secede? :rofl:
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

It would be easier to list the things you do understand.

According to the Constitution, Lincoln was the traitor.

Not really

Taking up arms against your country is frowned upon

Lincoln invaded the South, not the other way around, numskull.

Souther traitors fired on their own flag

Lincoln moved troops within his own country

Nope. They fired on foreign troops occupying their country. The Constitution declares treason to be

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

Note, that it uses the plural "them." In other words, making war on any of the states is an act of treason. Lincoln therefore committed treason by invading Virginia.
Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them

Traitors

So who invaded any state of the union in 1860?

Think.

rofl.gif

Thats your explanation? I knew you were dumbass but this just about takes the cake. :laugh:

Can I ask you how do you think wire transfers are accomplished? I'll give you a hint. "wire"

What do you mean "it has no value"? Why would you be using money that has no value or was that just an attempt at a diversion?

By God you really are this stupid..

You do if you secede. I'm glad you realize I dont care about the law and the constitution when it comes to the likes of rabid retards like you. Just remember there is another more permanent ass kicking coming from the same place the last one came from. The south will never rise. I'd advise you to get used to that fact of life.

It's good that you are so eager to announce your lust for mass slaughter against innocent people. Thanks for letting all the forum members know what a fine human being you are.
Youre welcome retard.

Why do you bother posting? All you do is convince everyone that you're an asshole.

Yes they do. Pretty much everyone believes you're an asshole suffering from a chronic outbreak of hemorrhoids.

Stop diverting You are in no way smart enough to pull it off against me. If I never said anything about treason, shut up or try a new tactic so I can slap you down again.

Big Bird is smart enough to outmanoeuvre you.

Youre welcome retard.

Yes they do. Pretty much everyone believes you're an asshole suffering from a chronic outbreak of hemorrhoids.

Wrong, as always. The only people who believe you're not a fascist asshole are all fascist assholes themselves.

True fact.

rofl.gif

By God you really are this stupid..
Still waiting for your explanation. So far your responses have surpassed the amount of amusement I thought they would provide.
laugh.gif

Its electronic money so how would Texas gain access to it? Careful you already are on strike 2.

Sherman’s troops arrived in Savannah on December 21, 1864, about three weeks after they left Atlanta. The city was undefended when they got there. (The 10,000 Confederates who were supposed to be guarding it had already fled.) Sherman presented the city of Savannah and its 25,000 bales of cotton to President Lincoln as a Christmas gift.Early in 1865, Sherman and his men left Savannah and pillaged and burned their way through South Carolina to Charleston. In April, the Confederacy surrendered and the war was over.

Sherman burned Atlanta to the ground and the forced any remaining residents to leave the city at gunpoint, and you think that is something to be proud of? Keep in mind that all you Lincoln cult members maintain that the residents of Atlanta were all American citizens with Constitutional rights.

Big Bird is smart enough to outmanoeuvre you.
Bib bird must be way smarter than you and dumberthanaveragebear.

Son, we both know that I'm much smarter than you. If you wish to embarrass yourself, by all means. But the fact remains. I'm your intellectual superior

At no point did I say YOU called anyone a traitor. But just so we're clear. Are you now stating that those who seceded were not traitors?

The fact is, they WERE traitors to the US, just as their forefathers were traitors to England. The difference being of course that if you win there is no one to prosecute you.

See how that works.

Youre welcome retard.

Wrong, as always. The only people who believe you're not a fascist asshole are all fascist assholes themselves.

True fact.
I'm shocked.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back