Civil War Hero Awarded the Medal of Honor at Last

Britpat, first regimental commander of "F" troop AND it CFO...LOL!!!!

F-Troop-150.jpg
F-Troop-150.jpg
:rofl:

As I've already explained, the government of Texas could simply create its own currency and agree to exchange it for any deposits that were formerly denominated in U.S. dollars.

Through what network? This should be amusing.

STOP!!!!...PLEASE STOP!!!!!...you actually asked this moron to explain a financial concept greater than counting nickels???

"Network" isn't a financial concept, you fucking moron.

You and asslips make a great pair.

You are stupider than a bag of fungus...creating your bogus, worthless "currency" is a financial concept...
Notice he never explained what network he was going to set up and what routes this network would take through the internet.

Right now his three working brain cells have temporarily overheated, when they cool off he will try again...

STOP!!!!...PLEASE STOP!!!!!...you actually asked this moron to explain a financial concept greater than counting nickels???

You are stupider than a bag of fungus...creating your bogus, worthless "currency" is a financial concept...
Notice he never explained what network he was going to set up and what routes this network would take through the internet.

Right now his three working brain cells have temporarily overheated, when they cool off he will try again...
Can you believe how ignorant these morons are? :laugh:

But wait...they keep believing that their gene pool is somehow descended from the creators of "western civilization"...LOL!!!

But wait...they keep believing that their gene pool is somehow descended from the creators of "western civilization"...LOL!!!
I sitting here with tears running down my face laughing. I can just imagine Bridget trying to build a clearing house for financial transactions. I wonder where he thinks he is going to get his IP address space from?

What does that have to do with the point that Texas has money now that it would not be able to access in the event they attempted to secede?

As I've already explained, the government of Texas could simply create its own currency and agree to exchange it for any deposits that were formerly denominated in U.S. dollars.

No duh? Note that I said "network" isn't a financial concept. Apparently we can add illiteracy to your list of failures.

Every nation in the world has its own currency. How they maintain their value depends solely on how financially responsible the issuing government is. Do you think Ukrainians still use Russian Rubles?

How is that even relevant? Do you imagine money didn't exist before the invention of computer networks?

Apparently you're another dumb porch monkey just like asslips.

Let me help you clowns out. Repeat after me. The South will never rise!

http://www.ffiec.gov/bsa_aml_infobase/pages_manual/olm_037.htm

OFAC acts under Presidential wartime and national emergency powers, as well as authority granted by specific legislation, to impose controls on transactions and to freeze assets under U.S. jurisdiction. Many of the sanctions are based on United Nations and other international mandates; therefore, they are multilateral in scope, and involve close cooperation with allied governments. Other sanctions are specific to the interests of the United States. OFAC has been delegated responsibility by the Secretary of the Treasury for developing, promulgating, and administering U.S. sanctions programs.

But somehow the economy of Iran manages to continue functioning.
Iran isnt Texas. Nice try but try something else relevant.

The Reagan administration tried the same thing with Iran. Yes, they lost some assets they had in the United States. However, your belief that they would be left bankrupted or unable to function by such a move is clearly boneheaded.
Function is a subjective word. Texas at best would be barely functioning and it wouldn't take long before Mexico attacked you from the south as well.

There's absolutely no basis for that claim. The economy of Mexico isn't much larger than the economy of Texas. Furthermore, what kind of military does Mexico have, a few dozen pickup trucks with machine guns mounted on them?

OFAC acts under Presidential wartime and national emergency powers, as well as authority granted by specific legislation, to impose controls on transactions and to freeze assets under U.S. jurisdiction. Many of the sanctions are based on United Nations and other international mandates; therefore, they are multilateral in scope, and involve close cooperation with allied governments. Other sanctions are specific to the interests of the United States. OFAC has been delegated responsibility by the Secretary of the Treasury for developing, promulgating, and administering U.S. sanctions programs.

Iran isnt Texas. Nice try but try something else relevant. Your only hope is that someone outside of US jurisdiction would gift Texas the money to continue operating. Then you would need to hope someone would do business with you.
true. anyone who did business w/ them would be treated like Iran and sanctioned & excluded from doing business on Western exchanges.

I sitting here with tears running down my face laughing. I can just imagine Bridget trying to build a clearing house for financial transactions. I wonder where he thinks he is going to get his IP address space from?

Why would I bother trying to build a clearing house for financial transaction? I'm not a banker. I might as well make fun of you because you can't add or subtract.

Texas has plenty of big banks and bankers who know how to build a financial clearing house. Your belief that it can't be done without the U.S. government is beyond idiocy.

No duh? Note that I said "network" isn't a financial concept. Apparently we can add illiteracy to your list of failures.

Every nation in the world has its own currency. How they maintain their value depends solely on how financially responsible the issuing government is. Do you think Ukrainians still use Russian Rubles?

article-0-0D5A9F2400000578-410_634x470.jpg

"Say partner, you got that five dollars you owe me. I'm startin' a new Texas currency..."

Iran isnt Texas. Nice try but try something else relevant. Your only hope is that someone outside of US jurisdiction would gift Texas the money to continue operating. Then you would need to hope someone would do business with you.
anyone who did business w/ them would be treated like Iran and sanctioned.

Why would European countries impose sanctions on an independent Texas? Is it sponsoring terrorism?

"Say partner, you got that five dollars you owe me. I'm startin' a new Texas currency..."

Apparently you think this kind of infantile taunting makes you look intelligent.

How is that even relevant? Do you imagine money didn't exist before the invention of computer networks?
Its relevant because thats how the world does business now.

Iran isnt Texas. Nice try but try something else relevant.

The Reagan administration tried the same thing with Iran. Yes, they lost some assets they had in the United States. However, your belief that they would be left bankrupted or unable to function by such a move is clearly boneheaded.
Function is a subjective word. Texas at best would be barely functioning and it wouldn't take long before Mexico attacked you from the south as well.

There's absolutely no basis for that claim. The economy of Mexico isn't much larger than the economy of Texas. Furthermore, what kind of military does Mexico have, a few dozen pickup trucks with machine guns mounted on them?
You forgot Texas is filled with Mexicans. They would take you over in a week tops.

Apparently you think this kind of infantile taunting makes you look intelligent.

Actually, and I can understand why you couldn't figure it out, this is a representation of the level of intellect your entire argument resembles...

anyone who did business w/ them would be treated like Iran and sanctioned.

Why would European countries impose sanctions on an independent Texas? Is it sponsoring terrorism?
Because the US told them to do so or risk having bad relations with the US?

Its relevant because thats how the world does business now.

Your belief that Texas can't do it's own banking is idiotic. Somehow every country in the world manages to do it, even African countries full of ignorant porch monkeys like you.

Why would I bother trying to build a clearing house for financial transaction? I'm not a banker. I might as well make fun of you because you can't add or subtract.

Texas has plenty of big banks and bankers who know how to build a financial clearing house. Your belief that it can't be done without the U.S. government is beyond idiocy.
A clearing house only people in Texas can reach is not going to be much good idiot. The world is global now.Texas also has some large IT firms down there but thats not going to help them if they cant route traffic through the internet fool.

Forum List

Back