• I'm an Idiot who found a computer.

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Sorry bout that,

1. Does anyone see we are in a civil war already?
  2. Or is this what we see now in Washington not civil war?
  3. On one side a election was won by Donald Trump.
  4. On the other side we see a party not willing to work with this administration.
  5. Not seen since Abraham Lincoln was determined to free the black man.
  6. All the while the American Indians were forced off the lands of their origins, to Oklahoma, and some gathered together in the southwest, and other parts of USA, in small controlled reservations, away from the settlers.
  7. Abraham did well, setting free one group of people, but didn't address another group, which got him killed.
  8. Sure you may not see it as being that way but thats not the matter, it was.
  9. At this era we have a duly elected President, who lives in constant attack for whatever he says or does.
  10. Thats CIVIL WAR folks, and if you can't see it you are an idiot.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It started November 2000. It's heating up, but is not yet even at this late date a hot war.

Often a single incident sets off a shooting war. Whether it becomes one or not depends entirely upon the Democrats. They are the ones opposed to America.

Your all a bunch of idiots that found a computer and can barely turn it on. Seek help. I am sure there is a 10 year old out there that can assist all of you.

upload_2019-11-2_23-11-41.png

Your all a bunch of idiots that found a computer and can barely turn it on. Seek help. I am sure there is a 10 year old out there that can assist all of you.
Thanks for solving the entire problem of the lying, cheating, scheming, stalking, spying, hating, screaming Democrat Congress headed by the richest, smartest, backstabbingest female who claims to be the most important person on the planet. And that's why we're excluded from the secret witch hunt in the Democrat-domineering conspiracy to get rid of President Trump by any means possible.

We're so glad you fixed the problem so we can all go home now. :rolleyes:

Sorry bout that,

1. America is dying, how far and how dead does America have to suffer, before its sheds the death partner albatrossed around our necks?
  2. When is the impact that inflames the people to bear arms and protect its nation.
  3. Might set up reservations for these political warriors, who attack the President, endlessly.
  4. Free those held in captivity, and install the new ones therein.
  5. You might want to know who are to be set free, and who are to be held captive.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

If it is a civil war, its not between us the people but rather its a civil war between our elected officials. They cant seem to agree if one set of rules applies to both houses and the separation of powers seems to be in a state of disintegration, so who knows how this will turn out.

It started November 2000. It's heating up, but is not yet even at this late date a hot war.

Often a single incident sets off a shooting war. Whether it becomes one or not depends entirely upon the Democrats. They are the ones opposed to America.

I don't hear the Democrats threatening 2nd Amendment remedies.

Sorry bout that,
  1. America is dying, how far and how dead does America have to suffer, before its sheds the death partner albatrossed around our necks?
  2. When is the impact that inflames the people to bear arms and protect its nation.
  3. Might set up reservations for these political warriors, who attack the President, endlessly.
  5. You might want to know who are to be set free, and who are to be held captive.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Thank you, Sir JamesofTexas for a sobering view that we may be close to armed conflicts, unless you'd call a Democrat operative opening fire on a large group of Republican Congressmen practicing for a ball game, and almost losing the Republican whip, who was on a list they found on the sniper, the Democrat operative who fired on Republicans for which he was shot and killed, his to-be-murdered list was found in a pocket of clothing he wore to his last stand.
636330402064278051-James-Hodgkinson.jpg

Shooter, Democrat Operative James T. Hodgkinson​
Hodgkinson, a Bernie Campaign Volunteer, Wrote on Facebook, ‘Trump Is a Traitor … It’s Time to Destroy Trump & Co.’ James T. Hodgkinson: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Who is Steve Scalise, Why Was He Shot and By Who? Here are Details

James T. Hodgkinson, the shooter who opened fire on dozens of Republican congressmen and staffers at a baseball practice in Alexandria, Virginia, on Wednesday, had a list of Republican names in his pocket that was recovered by the FBI, The Daily Caller has learned.
The news that the shooter had a list of names suggests the shooting was not a random outburst, but instead appears to be a premeditated political assassination.
The list was written out on notepad paper and found in the shooter’s pocket, according to multiple sources with intimate knowledge of the situation, who spoke on condition of anonymity, citing the sensitivity of the investigation. The list of names included Alabama Rep. Mo Brooks, South Carolina Rep. Jeff Duncan and Arizona Rep. Trent Franks, TheDC has confirmed. Fox News reported after this story that Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan, Tennessee Rep. Scott DesJarlais and Virginia Rep. Morgan Griffith are also on the list. All six congressmen are members of the House Freedom Caucus, which contains the lower chamber’s most conservative members.
A lot more information is here on details of the assassination:
EXCLUSIVE: Assassination List Found On James Hodgkinson’s Body
The God-damned Democrat party adopted some of the shooter's very talking points to get President Trump on his Facebook pages, now taken down, I'm certain. The Democrat Party is a murderous-supporting disgrace for their dogma of going after President Trump to take him down whatever it takes. My God. This shooter tells the story of the Democrat base's hatred, and I've also heard a lot of drum-beating about harassing Republicans online and in person if they know any of us, and any which way they can, particularly if they support President Trump.

I'm mighty mad at the Democrat Party, and they are going to regret it on election day.
Antifa's recent hits on Republican heads to damage us in "protests" is particularly worrisome. I look on Antifa as fascists going after people who pay their friends' salaries if they are Democrats. I don't think their friends who work are involved, because all that hate takes everything one has to execute it on individuals merely for being Republicans.

Now the creeps are hammering our President and Nancy Pelosi claims she is the most powerful person in the Western World. The Press is in on this, too.

That's because they know they're wrong, and that they would fail at such a venture.

Sorry bout that,
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Thank you, Sir JamesofTexas for a sobering view that we may be close to armed conflicts, unless you'd call a Democrat operative opening fire on a large group of Republican Congressmen practicing for a ball game, and almost losing the Republican whip, who was on a list they found on the sniper, the Democrat operative who fired on Republicans for which he was shot and killed, his to-be-murdered list was found in a pocket of clothing he wore to his last stand.
636330402064278051-James-Hodgkinson.jpg

Shooter, Democrat Operative James T. Hodgkinson​
Hodgkinson, a Bernie Campaign Volunteer, Wrote on Facebook, ‘Trump Is a Traitor … It’s Time to Destroy Trump & Co.’ James T. Hodgkinson: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Who is Steve Scalise, Why Was He Shot and By Who? Here are Details

James T. Hodgkinson, the shooter who opened fire on dozens of Republican congressmen and staffers at a baseball practice in Alexandria, Virginia, on Wednesday, had a list of Republican names in his pocket that was recovered by the FBI, The Daily Caller has learned.
The news that the shooter had a list of names suggests the shooting was not a random outburst, but instead appears to be a premeditated political assassination.
The list was written out on notepad paper and found in the shooter’s pocket, according to multiple sources with intimate knowledge of the situation, who spoke on condition of anonymity, citing the sensitivity of the investigation. The list of names included Alabama Rep. Mo Brooks, South Carolina Rep. Jeff Duncan and Arizona Rep. Trent Franks, TheDC has confirmed. Fox News reported after this story that Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan, Tennessee Rep. Scott DesJarlais and Virginia Rep. Morgan Griffith are also on the list. All six congressmen are members of the House Freedom Caucus, which contains the lower chamber’s most conservative members.
A lot more information is here on details of the assassination:
EXCLUSIVE: Assassination List Found On James Hodgkinson’s Body
The God-damned Democrat party adopted some of the shooter's very talking points to get President Trump on his Facebook pages, now taken down, I'm certain. The Democrat Party is a murderous-supporting disgrace for their dogma of going after President Trump to take him down whatever it takes. My God. This shooter tells the story of the Democrat base's hatred, and I've also heard a lot of drum-beating about harassing Republicans online and in person if they know any of us, and any which way they can, particularly if they support President Trump.

I'm mighty mad at the Democrat Party, and they are going to regret it on election day.
Antifa's recent hits on Republican heads to damage us in "protests" is particularly worrisome. I look on Antifa as fascists going after people who pay their friends' salaries if they are Democrats. I don't think their friends who work are involved, because all that hate takes everything one has to execute it on individuals merely for being Republicans.

Now the creeps are hammering our President and Nancy Pelosi claims she is the most powerful person in the Western World. The Press is in on this, too.

Yes, you found a nutcase that is a democrat. And we find at least 5 that are rightwing nutjobs reacting to the Rump hate speeches. One does not make the other more right. Both are just as wrong.

And you now think that everyone not toeing the exact Rump line is out to get you. You may be right. We are ALL out to get you. So I suggest you put on at least 4 more locks on your metal doors, buy more garbage ARs and strategically place them through your house with the bolt charged and ready, get those sandbags in all your windows and never, and I mean NEVER go outside without at least 5 guns on your person. Because we ARE all out to get you, you rightwingnutcase.

"Take the kill shot on Flynn" - Traitor #1 to co-conspirator in the media regarding illegally leaked illegally recorded conversation between Flynn and Kislyak

Sorry bout that,

1. WATCH: NYC Protesters Call For Violence Against Cops
  2. It will be something like this that will spark the coming Civil War, where Americans take up arms and Americans kill people for political purposes.
  3. Just wait for it, its bound to happen.
  4. And an upheaval is near, very near, and the democratic numb nuts want it, read this thread, it will flush them down the drain.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

4. On the other side we see a party not willing to work with this administration.
  6. All the while the American Indians were forced off the lands of their origins, to Oklahoma, and some gathered together in the southwest, and other parts of USA, in small controlled reservations, away from the settlers.
  7. Abraham did well, setting free one group of people, but didn't address another group, which got him killed.
  9. At this era we have a duly elected President, who lives in constant attack for whatever he says or does.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Only an ASSHOLE doesnn't think one is going on WHY BECAUSE DEMOCRATS ARE IDIOTS who think civil war consists of police kicking in the doors and people shooting each other in the streets .

THIS HOW DUMB FK IDIOTS U FKRS ARE LOOK AT THE QUOTE MY PROFILE HAS HAD FOR 3 YRS and YES THE WAR HAS BEENN GOING ON THAT LONG AND LONGER.........

LOOK AT THE QUOTE in my profile . THEN WAKE THE FK UP@

“The Revolution won’t happen with guns, rather it will happen incrementally, year by year, generation by generation. We will gradually infiltrate their educational institutions and their political offices, transforming them slowly into Marxist entities as we move towards universal egalitarianism.” – Max Horkheimer

I guess you can add 'civil war' to growing list of things that ain't what they used to be.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Only an ASSHOLE doesn'tCP think one is going on WHY BECAUSE DEMOCRATS ARE IDIOTS who think civil war consists of police kicking in the doors and people shooting each other in the streets .

THIS HOW DUMB FK IDIOTS U FKRS ARE LOOK AT THE QUOTE MY PROFILE HAS HAD FOR 3 YRS and YES THE WAR HAS BEENN GOING ON THAT LONG AND LONGER.........

LOOK AT THE QUOTE in my profile . THEN WAKE THE FK UP@

“The Revolution won’t happen with guns, rather it will happen incrementally, year by ye-[ar, generation by generation. We will gradually infiltrate their educational institutions and their political offices, transforming them slowly into Marxist entities as we move towards universal egalitarianism.” – Max Horkheimer

TRUMP IS TRYIG TO FIGHT THIS WHY DO U COMMIES THINK YOU ARE BEING TRAINED TO HATE HIM!!! YOU IDIOTS ARE BEING BRAINWASHED!!

The New World Order (NWO)
An Overview

[Special Note for readers who are reading this page from an electronic translation in your native language. Since you are already reading this page within the electronic translator, when you click on any of the articles linked below, the article will go to a translated page, allowing you to read the article in your native language. Ken Adachi]

By Ken Adachi, Editor
The New World Order, an Overview

Google Translator: Convert English into 51 Different Languages
http://translate.google.com/?prev=hp#sl|en|

worldwide conspiracy being orchestrated by an extremely powerful and influential group of genetically-related individuals (at least at the highest echelons) which include many of the world's wealthiest people, top political leaders, and corporate elite, as well as members of the so-called Black Nobility of Europe (dominated by the British Crown) whose goal is to create a One World (fascist) Government, stripped of nationalistic and regional boundaries, that is obedient to their agenda. Their intention is to effect complete and total control over every human being on the planet and to dramatically reduce the world's population by 6.5 Billion people to 500 million. While the name New World Order is a term frequently used today when referring to this group, it's more useful to identify the principal organizations, institutions, and individuals who make up this vast interlocking spiderweb of elite conspirators.

The Illuminati is the oldest term commonly used to refer to the 13 bloodline families (and their offshoots) that make up a major portion of this controlling elite. Most members of the Illuminati are also members in the highest ranks of numerous secretive and occult societies which in many cases extend straight back into the ancient world. The upper levels of the tightly compartmentalized (need-to-know-basis) Illuminati structural pyramid include planning committees and organizations that the public has little or no knowledge of. The upper levels of the Illuminati pyramid include secretive committees with names such as: the Council of 3, the Council of 5, the Council of 7, the Council of 9, the Council of 13, the Council of 33, the Grand Druid Council, the Committee of 300 (also called the "Olympians") and the Committee of 500 among others.

In 1992, Dr John Coleman published Conspirators' Hierarchy: The Story of the Committee of 300. With laudable scholarship and meticulous research, Dr Coleman identifies the players and carefully details the Illuminati agenda of worldwide domination and control. On page 161 of the Conspirators Hierarchy, Dr Coleman accurately summarizes the intent and purpose of the Committee of 300 as follows:

"A One World Government and one-unit monetary system, under permanent non-elected hereditary oligarchists who self-select from among their numbers in the form of a feudal system as it was in the Middle Ages. In this One World entity, population will be limited by restrictions on the number of children per family, diseases, wars, famines, until 1 billion people who are useful to the ruling class, in areas which will be strictly and clearly defined, remain as the total world population.

There will be no middle class, only rulers and the servants. All laws will be uniform under a legal system of world courts practicing the same unified code of laws, backed up by a One World Government police force and a One World unified military to enforce laws in all former countries where no national boundaries shall exist. The system will be on the basis of a welfare state; those who are obedient and subservient to the One World Government will be rewarded with the means to live; those who are rebellious will simple be starved to death or be declared outlaws, thus a target for anyone who wishes to kill them. Privately owned firearms or weapons of any kind will be prohibited."

The sheer magnitude and complex web of deceit surrounding the individuals and organizations involved in this conspiracy is mind boggling, even for the most astute among us. Most people react with disbelief and skepticism towards the topic, unaware that they have been conditioned (brainwashed) to react with skepticism by institutional and media influences that were created by the Mother of All mind control organizations: The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations in London. Author and de-programmer Fritz Springmeier (The Top 13 Illuminati Bloodlines ) says that most people have built in "slides" that short circuit the mind's critical examination process when it comes to certain sensitive topics. "Slides", Springmeier reports, is a CIA term for a conditioned type of response which dead ends a person's thinking and terminates debate or examination of the topic at hand. For example, the mention of the word "conspiracy" often solicits a slide response with many people. (Springmeier has co-authored three books on trauma-based programming which detail how the Illuminati employs highly tuned and extrememly sophisticated Mind Control (MC) training programs that begin the programming process while the intended victim is still within the womb. Mind Control is a much greater problem than most people realize. According to Cisco Wheeler, a former Illuminati mind control programmer, there are 10 million people who have been programmed as mind controlled slaves using trauma-based MC programs with names like Monarch and MK Ultra. The newer, non-trauma, electronic means of MC programming that grew out of the Montauk Project, may include millions more. Al Bielek, who played a principle role in the development of the Montauk Project, said that there likely 10 million victims of Montauk style mind control programming worldwide, the majority located in the USA. He also said that there are covert Montauk Programming 'Centers' in every major city in the U.S. )

What most Americans believe to be "Public Opinion" is in reality carefully crafted and scripted propaganda designed to elicit a desired behavioral response from the public. Public opinion polls are really taken with the intent of gauging the public's acceptance of the Illuminati's planned programs. A strong showing in the polls tells the Illuminati that the programing is "taking", while a poor showing tells the NWO manipulators that they have to recast or "tweak" the programming until the desired response is achieved. While the thrust and content of the propaganda i
The New World Order, an Overview

Isn't owning a gun kind of against the Democrats religion?

No civil war, I have faith the Senate can preform their functions and preserve the Union under the US Constitution. Violence will begin when Democrats feel more powerless and they start it.

Forum List

Back