🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Civilization As We Know It Will Be In Danger If The Gop Wins The Senate!

Spoonman

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2010
NANCY PELOSI Civilization As We Know It Would Be In Jeopardy If The GOP Wins The Senate - Yahoo Finance

Has Pelosi totally lost it or what? What a drama queen. These liberals are a bunch of certifiable loons.

Nancy Pelosi.
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi warned Friday that "civilization as we know it would be in jeopardy" if the Republican Party recaptures control of the US Senate later this year.
Pelosi appeared on HBO's "Real Time" Friday, when host Bill Maher asked her why he should "care" what happens in the election because of Washington's perpetual, never-ending gridlock.

"It would be very important for the Democrats to retain control of the Senate. Civilization as we know it today would be in jeopardy if Republicans win the Senate,"

NANCY PELOSI Civilization As We Know It Would Be In Jeopardy If The GOP Wins The Senate - Yahoo Finance

Has Pelosi totally lost it or what? What a drama queen. These liberals are a bunch of certifiable loons.

Nancy Pelosi.
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi warned Friday that "civilization as we know it would be in jeopardy" if the Republican Party recaptures control of the US Senate later this year.
Pelosi appeared on HBO's "Real Time" Friday, when host Bill Maher asked her why he should "care" what happens in the election because of Washington's perpetual, never-ending gridlock.

"It would be very important for the Democrats to retain control of the Senate. Civilization as we know it today would be in jeopardy if Republicans win the Senate,"
And what was Maher's response?

I am serious when I say this. If blacks don't respect our legal system and work to under mine it...Now that is something that may threaten our civlization.

The democrats aren't far behind with this pussy shit in our military.

Political rhetoric has reached a point where there is no such thing as too much hyperbole.

But it can be funny!

Nancy Pelosi.

When you are that ugly, you've gotta do something to draw attention.

When they say stuff like this it only reiterate to the public what a bunch of crackpots they are. They should do it more often.

I am serious when I say this. If blacks don't respect our legal system and work to under mine it...Now that is something that may threaten our civlization.

What exactly do blacks have to do with this topic, oh Grand Wizard?

Nancy Pelosi.

Perhaps we'll get lucky and that stupid bitch will retire. God, she's stupid....

What the HELL are you talking about cracka?????

If civilization as we know did not end while she was Speaker of the House Reid the Senate Majority leader and Obama President nothing will end it.

Is Pelosi suggesting that life on this planet will cease to exist.
All the molecules in humans will start to vibrate at sub atomic speed and then collide?
Oh my!

Last edited:

I am talking about the lawlessness and contempt for civilization within a certain community.

Perhaps we'll get lucky and that stupid bitch will retire. God, she's stupid....

Yeah, but she represents downtown San Francisco so they'll just elect another person as screwy as her. The only difference, I guess, is they won't have as much power in the Congress.

I am talking about the lawlessness and contempt for civilization within a certain community.

Like the Ku Klux Klan?

Forum List

Back