🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Civilization As We Know It Will Be In Danger If The Gop Wins The Senate!

Nancy Pelosi: Civilization ‘In Jeopardy’ If GOP Takes Senate

On the one hand, California U.S. Rep. Nancy Pelosi claims that Democrats are not “fear-mongers;” on the other hand, she believes civilization is doomed if Republicans take control of the Senate from Democrats in November.

“It would be very important for the Democrats to retain control of the Senate,” Pelosi told Maher. “Civilization as we know it today would be in jeopardy if the Republicans win the Senate.”

Read more:Nancy Pelosi Civilization In Jeopardy If GOP Takes Senate The Daily Caller

We all knew the Witch from the West was wacko but now we have it on video. She needs to be institutionalized.:cuckoo:

How disgusting is that for an elected Representative in our government to say something so frikken far out in the fear mongering twilight zone

It just Unbelievable what these politicians say in this Dem/progressive party

She's right. Look at the mess they made when they controlled all three branches? Still, with just the house, they are a disaster, just not as big.

it's a bird it's a plane iiiiiiiiiiiit's -- damn i just got attacked by sharts said:

jackson said:
Thanks, taking care of it!

Ain't nuttin' to take care of, bro.

Was just lettin' you know that there's another one afloat in another forum here is all.

You a'ight, mane. :thup:

NANCY PELOSI Civilization As We Know It Would Be In Jeopardy If The GOP Wins The Senate - Yahoo Finance

Has Pelosi totally lost it or what? What a drama queen. These liberals are a bunch of certifiable loons.

Nancy Pelosi.
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi warned Friday that "civilization as we know it would be in jeopardy" if the Republican Party recaptures control of the US Senate later this year.
Pelosi appeared on HBO's "Real Time" Friday, when host Bill Maher asked her why he should "care" what happens in the election because of Washington's perpetual, never-ending gridlock.

"It would be very important for the Democrats to retain control of the Senate. Civilization as we know it today would be in jeopardy if Republicans win the Senate,"

NO GOP will win with their current mind set. They are so far out of control I'm embarrassed for them. If they decide to get back to their roots instead of selling out the people for profit, I might jump back on board.

NANCY PELOSI Civilization As We Know It Would Be In Jeopardy If The GOP Wins The Senate - Yahoo Finance

Has Pelosi totally lost it or what? What a drama queen. These liberals are a bunch of certifiable loons.

Nancy Pelosi.
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi warned Friday that "civilization as we know it would be in jeopardy" if the Republican Party recaptures control of the US Senate later this year.
Pelosi appeared on HBO's "Real Time" Friday, when host Bill Maher asked her why he should "care" what happens in the election because of Washington's perpetual, never-ending gridlock.

"It would be very important for the Democrats to retain control of the Senate. Civilization as we know it today would be in jeopardy if Republicans win the Senate,"

NO GOP will win with their current mind set. They are so far out of control I'm embarrassed for them. If they decide to get back to their roots instead of selling out the people for profit, I might jump back on board.
Selling out the people for profit?:ack-1: What profit?
Maybe they don't want you back. Wait and see if you get an invitation. If not, you'll have to stay with Nancy and friends.

Nancy Pelosi.

Selling out the people for profit?:ack-1: What profit?
Maybe they don't want you back. Wait and see if you get an invitation. If not, you'll have to stay with Nancy and friends.

What you see as "Big Government" is actually "Big Corporations" that own politicians and use them as puppets for big profits......It's 2014, you need to catch up....

You did hear about Citizens United correct? You do realize that you can't become a President without an abundance of $$$ to buy media time Correct? YOU DO REALIZE THAT ALL MEDIA SOURCES ARE CORPORATIONS, CORRECT?

OK.........."what profit".........................Halliburton, one of the leaders of our Federal Reserve was co-ran by Dick Cheney. We went to war with Iraq on false terms, THERE WERE NO WMDS! END OF DISCUSSION. Today, Halliburton is rebuilding Iraq with our tax money.

You, and many other that can read this much (lol) have a lot to learn.

Last edited:
She's right. Look at the mess they made when they controlled all three branches? Still, with just the house, they are a disaster, just not as big.

I wonder if I'm just ignorant to think the GOP can get a good leader. I had a long list of 2016 promising Presidents for the Right Wing right after Romney LUCKILY lost. Since then, nearly everyone on that list went coo coo. Rubio started claiming Obama wants to ban all guns like a Fox News tool. Christie shut down a bridge. Ted Cruz shut down the entire Government. Rand Paul bounced all over the map taking a sort of Ross Perot approach speaking to black only crowds.

John McCain represented everything wrong with Foreign Policy. Mitt Romney represented everything wrong with our economy.

Next election will be crazy. But even though I called a Right Wing President in the next election minutes after last election, I think WOMEN have the only pull right now. Women use to be oppressed, just like blacks, did you get that memo? And having a woman president is a symbolic statement that this oppression is over and we are equal, just like Obama and the black thing.

If the Right can't get it together and find a logical minded runner, the next president will be a symbolic change. And I am not opposed to voting that way yet. The Right better stop watching Fox News and wake up or else the Country will vote Left again.

Nancy Pelosi.

This from the skank that supported a person that said he wanted to fundamentally change America

the gop will end civilization

the entire world will be making stone spears again.

sounds like a win for the warming crowd and a reason for all liberals to vote gop

:muahaha:

Maybe she's afraid that if the Repulicans...slap my face! I meant to say when the Republicans take the senate this fall, that they'll sponsor a bill that'd restrict hideously ugly female democrat senators from getting more than four face lifts in any given year.

Nancy Pelosi.

A work order has been issued to add padding to the walls of Pelosi's office in the congressional building. Work to be complete by Tuesday. House psychiatrist orders.

[Qtoday's Spoonman, post: 9796314, member: 24208"]NANCY PELOSI Civilization As We Know It Would Be In Jeopardy If The GOP Wins The Senate - Yahoo Finance

Nancy Pelosi.

NO GOP will win with their current mind set. They are so far out of control I'm embarrassed for them. If they decide to get back to their roots instead of selling out the people for profit, I might jump back on board.[/QUOTE]
You want a screwed up mindset look no further than todays liberals

At least with them controlling the house they were able to slow down the mess the democrats made when they controlled all three branches

Forum List

Back