Claimed value of sleepy NY estate could come to haunt Trump

yep.....there is no doubt in my mind, if Trump retired from political life, Vance's case would disappear.

Nope. Crimes is crimes. In fact just the opposite. Now that Trump isn't shielded by being president, they can go after him for crimes up to 5 years ago. (statute of limitations)

You want to have the election trusted, don't spread it over a fucking month or stop checking signatures.

They checked the signatures. That's what took so long.
That's why what would normally be reported late election night, or early election morning, took days.

And as for spreading it out. What's wrong with early voting?

I see our po', mistweeted, pathetic pathos pushers are planning part two phony impeachment/frivolous lawsuit against President Trump, who with shamed FBI oath busters are gonna get even with themselves one more hail mary time. OMG, I didn't realize how screamin' funny you rooty toot tooters could be with one more wild west foot shootout on the ready. Thanks for bein' so friggin funny!
:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :badgrin: :whipg::rofl::banana::eusa_dance: :icon_lol::iyfyus.jpg: :laugh2: :lmao: :smile: :biggrin:
This is why Trump fought so hard to hide his tax and financial records.
Even Eric Trump knew the dangers that lay within.

he's not nearly as 'rich' as he claims.

a carnival barker will say what he needs to lasso the dupes.
Maybe so, but I am more concerned with the fact that Xiden is far richer then he claims due to his family deals with foreign Govts, such as China.....who we know owns him.
President Biden has released his taxes
Trump never did
So? Tax returns don't tell you where money came from...have you ever filed a tax return? It's concerning that you didn't know that
Yes, tax returns show where the money came from
They also show what you claimed as a deduction
No tax return shows where the money was earned...there is no line for employer etc

Show me the line: https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040.pdf

The real issue here, is the money Xiden is hiding, likely in his son's name, or brother's....we know they have deep ties to foreign countries, and we know Hunter was used as the front man, with his dad's backing....
I file a W2
Don‘t you?

You have no proof of Biden taking a cent from the Chinese
No, I am self employed. Moreover, I get income from a number of different places, not just my business.
If you own a business you have to file a form for that business and list revenue and expenses

Would you support a Prosecutor making up shit, lying to the judge, if it meant getting Trump in jail where you want to see him?

You Goofy

What the hell does that have to do with what I posted?

Well, I see you arguing the supposed merits of this case, but I don't think you care about that. You want the President in jail, because you hate him and oppose him, not because of some question about a piece of real estate.

You don't give a damn about that, and if Trump wasn't a political enemy of people like you, no one would be looking at this or caring.

View attachment 465827
Damn...boi
You Goofy

Try to respond to what I posted, not what you make up

Hit a nerve didn't I? Had to go straight to gay bashing to try to distract from it.

My point stands. YOu want to see your enemies in prison, not because of any crimes but because they oppose you.
Making shit up again

I asked you a question. YOu refused to answer. Because the answer was yes, you would support having President Trump falsely imprisoned.
Look Goofball

Quote something I ACTUALLY said, not something you imagined I said

I can't because you refused to answer. You immediately starting attacking me personally for asking the question.

Almost like the question hit a nerve.

Because it did.

My point stands. YOu want to see your enemies in prison, not because of any crimes but because they oppose you.

yep.....there is no doubt in my mind, if Trump retired from political life, Vance's case would disappear.

Nope. Crimes is crimes. In fact just the opposite. Now that Trump isn't shielded by being president, they can go after him for crimes up to 5 years ago. (statute of limitations)
Yes, but we know this isn't about crimes....that don't exist.

your post actually highlights that...5 years is the SOL, they have asked for tax returns way further back then that....

Yes, many States and people wanted parts of the bill passed, and have wanted it for sometime...you can support aspects of the law, but overall disapprove of it.
Their state governors were telling them they supported the bill. Polls show an overwhelming majority of voters supporting the bill.
Yet not a single republican in congress did.
The party of not caring about the people they represent, and only care about the people who vote for them, or donate money.

Yes, many States and people wanted parts of the bill passed, and have wanted it for sometime...you can support aspects of the law, but overall disapprove of it.
Their state governors were telling them they supported the bill. Polls show an overwhelming majority of voters supporting the bill.
Yet not a single republican in congress did.
The party of not caring about the people they represent, and only care about the people who vote for them, or donate money.
Yep, many folks supported aspects of the bill, the COVID relief parts. Very little knew that most of it was full of pork and a take over of elections.

your post actually highlights that...5 years is the SOL, they have asked for tax returns way further back then that....
Michael Cohen ex-esq told congress what Trump did. And they got Weisselberg to testify under grant of immunity about Trumps finances.

How much proof do you need? Well start with Trumps tax forms and financial statements. Now that the grand jury can see them. Let's see if what Cohen claimed would be found in them , is found in them.

Just like Rome wasn't built in a day, financial crimes span many years.

Trump will not go to jail over this.
As usual, he will deny any knowledge, blame others, blame a witch hunt

He will be fined, he will tie it up in appeals and ultimately not pay.

Rinse/Repeat
Why should he go to jail over this accusation? I mean if this is all the left wing's investigation has turned up.....it's a big zero

It is just the tip of the iceberg

The TRUMP empire is a House of Cards built on the TRUMP name and false valuations of assets

This is just the first card
wow...five years and we are just at the "tip of the iceberg" - and this is it? nothing? hahaha

I've heard your line before over and over again the past five years,,,with a big zero in the end

Trump has been hiding for five years.
You can’t investigate ME.....I am the PRESIDENT

Well, he ain’t the President anymore
Private Citizen Trump now has to pay the piper
um, he was investigated....repeatedly, often, over and over again. He wasn't hiding anywhere, his taxes were all filed with the Govt agencies

That is false. His financial records were sealed to investigators untill very recently and IRS has open case against him.
Nope, the IRS had the tax returns, as did the State of NY Tax Department....they have investigators at both agencies.

His Fin records, were already public, available since 2016 to review to anyone.....

I could go on.....

Interesting, so they started investigating in 2011, after he filed, concluded it in 2014...with nothing against Trump...and then in 2016...the year he won the Oval, the Obama admin reopened it....and since 2016...what do you know..still nothing from the Committee, even though it's been under Dem control.

and yes it does appear he was under audit like he said.

Criminal investigation into Trump inflating his asset values for financial leverage, while at the same time under-valuing them to IRS would be directly relvant to this despute.

Access to Trump's financial records to that end has only been granted very recently, after he left the WH.

The IRS doesn't collect property taxes. They don't value your real estate. State and local authorities do, and they conduct their own appraisal

Trump has filed Fin disclosures yearly since 2016, they are public, and have been

IRS taxes income which sometimes has to do with your asset valuations.

Bottom line is that Trump is under investigations in NY and there is open case over 70 million dollar tax liability.

"Financial disclosures" are far from a complete financial record make and are in a lot of ways ambiguous:

for exmaple:

Trump claims on his new disclosures that in 2018, the property generated income of $75,962,848. His forms from last year say the course generated $74,755,375 in 2017. That's about in line with the $75 million total revenue the Trump Organization claimed to Miami-Dade County tax officials in 2017, according to a Washington Post report this week.

But the company told Miami authorities that net operating income -- profit, that is -- fell from $13.8 million to $4.3 million, according to the Post. That's a clear indication that what Trump himself took home from Doral -- his personal income -- was much less than the amount he listed as "income" on his OGE form.

The IRS taxes your income for a year, not what you are overall worth.....you can be taxed on cap gains, but not that's not gonna happen until that real estate is sold

Yes, Trump has been under investigation by Vance for 5 years now, and he still has nothing.

Is it possible he owns more in taxes another audit? Maybe, but ok.....that happens...nothing criminal about that

Why is Trump going all the way to Supreme Court to prevent investigators from getting his financial records?

Because there is probably something criminal about it, duh.
Because he has a right to do so....and he won against the Congressional witch hunt. He has a right to protect his rights.

Exercising your rights, doesn't mean you are a criminal.......duh....

you sound very much like the a tyrant with your post....

??? It's called common sense - use it.

People don't usually spend that much effort and money to avoid basic compliance with an investigation unless there is something damaging to be discovered.
They do if they have the funds....basic common sense would tell me not to simply bend over and take it from the Govt....I guess some people, like yourself, will let Govt run all over your rights, an abuse their power...but some people love freedom...some people don't I guess.

Horsecrap. Government has a right to duly investigate you.

Trump's lawyer has testified under oath to Congress about Trump engaging in fraud and you won't even allow for possiblity that the reason Trump is fighting tooth and nail to not comply with the criminal investigation is due to actual guilt? Ridiculous.

Kids, this is your brain on Trumpism.

I see our po', mistweeted, pathetic pathos pushers are planning part two phony impeachment/frivolous lawsuit against President Trump, who with shamed FBI oath busters are gonna get even with themselves one more hail mary time. OMG, I didn't realize how screamin' funny you rooty toot tooters could be with one more wild west foot shootout on the ready. Thanks for bein' so friggin funny!
:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :badgrin: :whipg::rofl::banana::eusa_dance: :icon_lol::iyfyus.jpg: :laugh2: :lmao: :smile: :biggrin:

Maybe so, but I am more concerned with the fact that Xiden is far richer then he claims due to his family deals with foreign Govts, such as China.....who we know owns him.
Trump never did
So? Tax returns don't tell you where money came from...have you ever filed a tax return? It's concerning that you didn't know that
No tax return shows where the money was earned...there is no line for employer etc

Show me the line: https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040.pdf

The real issue here, is the money Xiden is hiding, likely in his son's name, or brother's....we know they have deep ties to foreign countries, and we know Hunter was used as the front man, with his dad's backing....
I file a W2
Don‘t you?

You have no proof of Biden taking a cent from the Chinese
No, I am self employed. Moreover, I get income from a number of different places, not just my business.
If you own a business you have to file a form for that business and list revenue and expenses

Would you support a Prosecutor making up shit, lying to the judge, if it meant getting Trump in jail where you want to see him?

You Goofy

What the hell does that have to do with what I posted?

Well, I see you arguing the supposed merits of this case, but I don't think you care about that. You want the President in jail, because you hate him and oppose him, not because of some question about a piece of real estate.

You don't give a damn about that, and if Trump wasn't a political enemy of people like you, no one would be looking at this or caring.

View attachment 465827
Damn...boi
You Goofy

Try to respond to what I posted, not what you make up

Hit a nerve didn't I? Had to go straight to gay bashing to try to distract from it.

Making shit up again

I asked you a question. YOu refused to answer. Because the answer was yes, you would support having President Trump falsely imprisoned.
Look Goofball

Quote something I ACTUALLY said, not something you imagined I said

I can't because you refused to answer. You immediately starting attacking me personally for asking the question.

Almost like the question hit a nerve.

Because it did.

Are you really that dumb?

Point out something I actually posted, not something you made up that I posted

You said,” You believe this”

Go for it Goofy, I will wait

Michael Cohen ex-esq told congress what Trump did. And they got Weisselberg to testify under grant of immunity about Trumps finances.

How much proof do you need? Well start with Trumps tax forms and financial statements. Now that the grand jury can see them. Let's see if what Cohen claimed would be found in them , is found in them.

When you go after your political enemies for political reasons, if you succeed they are political prisoners.

YOu do that to a former President and people will notice.

1615305852652.png

The tax man has never asked me what I think my home is worth for tax purposes.

They do stuff weird in NY.

And no bank ever used your estimate of your home value to issue a loan
I have had 5 mortgages................not once has any bank asked me what the property is worth.

NY is odd.
No bank ever asked Trump what his property was worth either. Where are you coming up with this stuff?
Dumbasses in this thread are claiming Trump is going to prison for fraud against the banks and tax authorities.

Trump's lawyer has testified under oath to Congress about Trump engaging in fraud and you won't even allow for possiblity that the reason Trump is fighting tooth and nail to not comply with the criminal investigation is due to actual guilt? Ridiculous.

Trump constantly said that he would release his tax returns, only to come up with excuse after excuse not to. He claimed they were under audit for 5 years.

Yep...and they got nothing after Weisselberg fully cooperated years ago..tells us all we need to know about these recycled stories.

He's fin forms have been publicly available since 2015 when he filed them

Trump never did
Do criminals list their ill gotten gains as income on their taxes? Nope.

You are a dumbass.

Trump will not go to jail over this.
As usual, he will deny any knowledge, blame others, blame a witch hunt

He will be fined, he will tie it up in appeals and ultimately not pay.

Rinse/Repeat
Why should he go to jail over this accusation? I mean if this is all the left wing's investigation has turned up.....it's a big zero

It is just the tip of the iceberg

The TRUMP empire is a House of Cards built on the TRUMP name and false valuations of assets

This is just the first card
wow...five years and we are just at the "tip of the iceberg" - and this is it? nothing? hahaha

I've heard your line before over and over again the past five years,,,with a big zero in the end

Trump has been hiding for five years.
You can’t investigate ME.....I am the PRESIDENT

Well, he ain’t the President anymore
Private Citizen Trump now has to pay the piper
um, he was investigated....repeatedly, often, over and over again. He wasn't hiding anywhere, his taxes were all filed with the Govt agencies

That is false. His financial records were sealed to investigators untill very recently and IRS has open case against him.
Nope, the IRS had the tax returns, as did the State of NY Tax Department....they have investigators at both agencies.

His Fin records, were already public, available since 2016 to review to anyone.....

I could go on.....

Interesting, so they started investigating in 2011, after he filed, concluded it in 2014...with nothing against Trump...and then in 2016...the year he won the Oval, the Obama admin reopened it....and since 2016...what do you know..still nothing from the Committee, even though it's been under Dem control.

and yes it does appear he was under audit like he said.

Criminal investigation into Trump inflating his asset values for financial leverage, while at the same time under-valuing them to IRS would be directly relvant to this despute.

Access to Trump's financial records to that end has only been granted very recently, after he left the WH.

The IRS doesn't collect property taxes. They don't value your real estate. State and local authorities do, and they conduct their own appraisal

Trump has filed Fin disclosures yearly since 2016, they are public, and have been

IRS taxes income which sometimes has to do with your asset valuations.

Bottom line is that Trump is under investigations in NY and there is open case over 70 million dollar tax liability.

"Financial disclosures" are far from a complete financial record make and are in a lot of ways ambiguous:

for exmaple:

Trump claims on his new disclosures that in 2018, the property generated income of $75,962,848. His forms from last year say the course generated $74,755,375 in 2017. That's about in line with the $75 million total revenue the Trump Organization claimed to Miami-Dade County tax officials in 2017, according to a Washington Post report this week.

But the company told Miami authorities that net operating income -- profit, that is -- fell from $13.8 million to $4.3 million, according to the Post. That's a clear indication that what Trump himself took home from Doral -- his personal income -- was much less than the amount he listed as "income" on his OGE form.

The IRS taxes your income for a year, not what you are overall worth.....you can be taxed on cap gains, but not that's not gonna happen until that real estate is sold

Yes, Trump has been under investigation by Vance for 5 years now, and he still has nothing.

Is it possible he owns more in taxes another audit? Maybe, but ok.....that happens...nothing criminal about that

Why is Trump going all the way to Supreme Court to prevent investigators from getting his financial records?

Because there is probably something criminal about it, duh.
Because he has a right to do so....and he won against the Congressional witch hunt. He has a right to protect his rights.

Exercising your rights, doesn't mean you are a criminal.......duh....

you sound very much like the a tyrant with your post....

??? It's called common sense - use it.

People don't usually spend that much effort and money to avoid basic compliance with an investigation unless there is something damaging to be discovered.
They do if they have the funds....basic common sense would tell me not to simply bend over and take it from the Govt....I guess some people, like yourself, will let Govt run all over your rights, an abuse their power...but some people love freedom...some people don't I guess.

Horsecrap. Government has a right to duly investigate you.

Sure they do, and you have rights as well

yes, the ex-lawyer his admin prosecuted....and yes the Dems brought him out of jail to testify before them...what's your point? that was years ago, and they still can't find any evidence to support criminal charges??

When you go after your political enemies for political reasons, if you succeed they are political prisoners.

YOu do that to a former President and people will notice.

View attachment 465834
Actually they were after Trump for a number of crimes before he even entered politics. They held off while he ran for president in order not to influence the election. Then they had to hold to hold off because you could not indict a sitting president.

But now that Trump is no longer protected by the DOJ OLC, or his hand picked AG, prosecutors all over are free to continue where they left off.

Forum List

Back