Claimed value of sleepy NY estate could come to haunt Trump

When you go after your political enemies for political reasons, if you succeed they are political prisoners.

YOu do that to a former President and people will notice.

View attachment 465834
Actually they were after Trump for a number of crimes before he even entered politics. They held off while he ran for president in order not to influence the election. Then they had to hold to hold off because you could not indict a sitting president.

But now that Trump is no longer protected by the DOJ OLC, or his hand picked AG, prosecutors all over are free to continue where they left off.
There is no rule that a State can't indict a sitting President....and Vance has investigated him the entire time!

They are, and the only one left is Vance.....the Dem DA, that has been investigating him, and spent years protecting Dem donors like Weinstein

Dumbasses in this thread are claiming Trump is going to prison for fraud against the banks and tax authorities.
That fraud against the banks "OR" tax authorities.

We don't know which one Trump swindled. But we know you can't value a property at $291 million to one entity, and $56 million to the other.

It was either bank fraud or tax fraud. We'll let the jury decide which one Trump ripped off, and for how much.

I asked you a question. YOu refused to answer. Because the answer was yes, you would support having President Trump falsely imprisoned.
Nobody wants Trump imprisoned for a crime he didn't do.

Because there are so many crimes he did do, why would one want false crimes prosecuted.
List these crimes.
well Cohen said that the value of his real estate was lower for tax purposes then for loans....you know...hahhahhhahh

Dumbasses in this thread are claiming Trump is going to prison for fraud against the banks and tax authorities.

We don't know which one Trump swindled. But we know you can't value a property at $291 million to one entity, and $56 million to the other.

It was either bank fraud or tax fraud. We'll let the jury decide which one Trump ripped off, and for how much.
ah that crime....that crime that we don't know what to call it, or who's the victim, or have evidence to support...but that crime...hahaha

Which property did he do that with?

Trump will not go to jail over this.
As usual, he will deny any knowledge, blame others, blame a witch hunt

He will be fined, he will tie it up in appeals and ultimately not pay.

Rinse/Repeat
Why should he go to jail over this accusation? I mean if this is all the left wing's investigation has turned up.....it's a big zero

It is just the tip of the iceberg

The TRUMP empire is a House of Cards built on the TRUMP name and false valuations of assets

This is just the first card
wow...five years and we are just at the "tip of the iceberg" - and this is it? nothing? hahaha

I've heard your line before over and over again the past five years,,,with a big zero in the end

Trump has been hiding for five years.
You can’t investigate ME.....I am the PRESIDENT

Well, he ain’t the President anymore
Private Citizen Trump now has to pay the piper
um, he was investigated....repeatedly, often, over and over again. He wasn't hiding anywhere, his taxes were all filed with the Govt agencies

That is false. His financial records were sealed to investigators untill very recently and IRS has open case against him.
Nope, the IRS had the tax returns, as did the State of NY Tax Department....they have investigators at both agencies.

His Fin records, were already public, available since 2016 to review to anyone.....

I could go on.....

Interesting, so they started investigating in 2011, after he filed, concluded it in 2014...with nothing against Trump...and then in 2016...the year he won the Oval, the Obama admin reopened it....and since 2016...what do you know..still nothing from the Committee, even though it's been under Dem control.

and yes it does appear he was under audit like he said.

Criminal investigation into Trump inflating his asset values for financial leverage, while at the same time under-valuing them to IRS would be directly relvant to this despute.

Access to Trump's financial records to that end has only been granted very recently, after he left the WH.

The IRS doesn't collect property taxes. They don't value your real estate. State and local authorities do, and they conduct their own appraisal

Trump has filed Fin disclosures yearly since 2016, they are public, and have been

IRS taxes income which sometimes has to do with your asset valuations.

Bottom line is that Trump is under investigations in NY and there is open case over 70 million dollar tax liability.

"Financial disclosures" are far from a complete financial record make and are in a lot of ways ambiguous:

for exmaple:

Trump claims on his new disclosures that in 2018, the property generated income of $75,962,848. His forms from last year say the course generated $74,755,375 in 2017. That's about in line with the $75 million total revenue the Trump Organization claimed to Miami-Dade County tax officials in 2017, according to a Washington Post report this week.

But the company told Miami authorities that net operating income -- profit, that is -- fell from $13.8 million to $4.3 million, according to the Post. That's a clear indication that what Trump himself took home from Doral -- his personal income -- was much less than the amount he listed as "income" on his OGE form.

The IRS taxes your income for a year, not what you are overall worth.....you can be taxed on cap gains, but not that's not gonna happen until that real estate is sold

Yes, Trump has been under investigation by Vance for 5 years now, and he still has nothing.

Is it possible he owns more in taxes another audit? Maybe, but ok.....that happens...nothing criminal about that

Why is Trump going all the way to Supreme Court to prevent investigators from getting his financial records?

Because there is probably something criminal about it, duh.
Because he has a right to do so....and he won against the Congressional witch hunt. He has a right to protect his rights.

Exercising your rights, doesn't mean you are a criminal.......duh....

you sound very much like the a tyrant with your post....

??? It's called common sense - use it.

People don't usually spend that much effort and money to avoid basic compliance with an investigation unless there is something damaging to be discovered.
They do if they have the funds....basic common sense would tell me not to simply bend over and take it from the Govt....I guess some people, like yourself, will let Govt run all over your rights, an abuse their power...but some people love freedom...some people don't I guess.

Horsecrap. Government has a right to duly investigate you.

Trump's lawyer has testified under oath to Congress about Trump engaging in fraud and you won't even allow for possiblity that the reason Trump is fighting tooth and nail to not comply with the criminal investigation is due to actual guilt? Ridiculous.

Kids, this is your brain on Trumpism.
Sure they do, and you have rights as well

yes, the ex-lawyer his admin prosecuted....and yes the Dems brought him out of jail to testify before them...what's your point? that was years ago, and they still can't find any evidence to support criminal charges??

My point is that you have to be Trump tool to not even allow for possiblity that Trump actually did something wrong given all the testimony against him, an open criminal investigation, and Trump's hostile non-complaince with it.

Banks don't take valuations from someone looking for a loan, Stupid.

Tax authorities don't let property owners set the value of their property for tax purposes, Dummy.

I asked you a question. YOu refused to answer. Because the answer was yes, you would support having President Trump falsely imprisoned.
Nobody wants Trump imprisoned for a crime he didn't do.

Because there are so many crimes he did do, why would one want false crimes prosecuted.
List these crimes.
well Cohen said that the value of his real estate was lower for tax purposes then for loans....you know...hahhahhhahh
Once again, Trump doesn't set those valuations, Stupid.

And is all you have the supposed statement of a convicted felon? :laughing0301: :itsok:

Trump will not go to jail over this.
As usual, he will deny any knowledge, blame others, blame a witch hunt

He will be fined, he will tie it up in appeals and ultimately not pay.

Rinse/Repeat
Why should he go to jail over this accusation? I mean if this is all the left wing's investigation has turned up.....it's a big zero

It is just the tip of the iceberg

The TRUMP empire is a House of Cards built on the TRUMP name and false valuations of assets

This is just the first card
wow...five years and we are just at the "tip of the iceberg" - and this is it? nothing? hahaha

I've heard your line before over and over again the past five years,,,with a big zero in the end

Trump has been hiding for five years.
You can’t investigate ME.....I am the PRESIDENT

Well, he ain’t the President anymore
Private Citizen Trump now has to pay the piper
um, he was investigated....repeatedly, often, over and over again. He wasn't hiding anywhere, his taxes were all filed with the Govt agencies

That is false. His financial records were sealed to investigators untill very recently and IRS has open case against him.
Nope, the IRS had the tax returns, as did the State of NY Tax Department....they have investigators at both agencies.

His Fin records, were already public, available since 2016 to review to anyone.....

I could go on.....

Interesting, so they started investigating in 2011, after he filed, concluded it in 2014...with nothing against Trump...and then in 2016...the year he won the Oval, the Obama admin reopened it....and since 2016...what do you know..still nothing from the Committee, even though it's been under Dem control.

and yes it does appear he was under audit like he said.

Criminal investigation into Trump inflating his asset values for financial leverage, while at the same time under-valuing them to IRS would be directly relvant to this despute.

Access to Trump's financial records to that end has only been granted very recently, after he left the WH.

The IRS doesn't collect property taxes. They don't value your real estate. State and local authorities do, and they conduct their own appraisal

Trump has filed Fin disclosures yearly since 2016, they are public, and have been

IRS taxes income which sometimes has to do with your asset valuations.

Bottom line is that Trump is under investigations in NY and there is open case over 70 million dollar tax liability.

"Financial disclosures" are far from a complete financial record make and are in a lot of ways ambiguous:

for exmaple:

Trump claims on his new disclosures that in 2018, the property generated income of $75,962,848. His forms from last year say the course generated $74,755,375 in 2017. That's about in line with the $75 million total revenue the Trump Organization claimed to Miami-Dade County tax officials in 2017, according to a Washington Post report this week.

But the company told Miami authorities that net operating income -- profit, that is -- fell from $13.8 million to $4.3 million, according to the Post. That's a clear indication that what Trump himself took home from Doral -- his personal income -- was much less than the amount he listed as "income" on his OGE form.

The IRS taxes your income for a year, not what you are overall worth.....you can be taxed on cap gains, but not that's not gonna happen until that real estate is sold

Yes, Trump has been under investigation by Vance for 5 years now, and he still has nothing.

Is it possible he owns more in taxes another audit? Maybe, but ok.....that happens...nothing criminal about that

Why is Trump going all the way to Supreme Court to prevent investigators from getting his financial records?

Because there is probably something criminal about it, duh.
Because he has a right to do so....and he won against the Congressional witch hunt. He has a right to protect his rights.

Exercising your rights, doesn't mean you are a criminal.......duh....

you sound very much like the a tyrant with your post....

??? It's called common sense - use it.

People don't usually spend that much effort and money to avoid basic compliance with an investigation unless there is something damaging to be discovered.
They do if they have the funds....basic common sense would tell me not to simply bend over and take it from the Govt....I guess some people, like yourself, will let Govt run all over your rights, an abuse their power...but some people love freedom...some people don't I guess.

Horsecrap. Government has a right to duly investigate you.

Trump's lawyer has testified under oath to Congress about Trump engaging in fraud and you won't even allow for possiblity that the reason Trump is fighting tooth and nail to not comply with the criminal investigation is due to actual guilt? Ridiculous.

Kids, this is your brain on Trumpism.
Sure they do, and you have rights as well

yes, the ex-lawyer his admin prosecuted....and yes the Dems brought him out of jail to testify before them...what's your point? that was years ago, and they still can't find any evidence to support criminal charges??

My point is that you have to be Trump tool to not even allow for possiblity that Trump has legitimate legal exposure.
I never said he didn't...anytime there is Govt probe, there is legal exposure

Just like Rome wasn't built in a day, financial crimes span many years.
but you said they only have 5 years.....2016 and on.....
They can go back longer for "ongoing" criminal activities.
so, the State of NY has had his state tax filings for well...since he filed them...now they got his Federal stuff, that the Fed has had for, well since he filed them.....what is going to be in the Federal stuff, that the State of NY is going to use to prosecute him for State crimes?

Which state crimes?

There is no rule that a State can't indict a sitting President....and Vance has investigated him the entire time!
Actually the DOJ office of legal counsel says a sitting president can't be indicted. They also said a president can't pardon himself.

The 14th amendment would extend that position to the states, unless the supreme court rules the OLC opinion to be invalid.

Yep...and they got nothing after Weisselberg fully cooperated years ago..tells us all we need to know about these recycled stories.

What do you mean nothing. Michael Cohen went to jail.
yep, because the Trump admin prosecuted him...he's a criminal....

Thats is some shit you are smoking there. Cohen was prosecuted by the the NY Southern District office, Trump was listed in that same case as Individual 1, for who's benefit Cohen lied to Congress.

have a read:

Trump turned on Cohen, because unlike Trump's other criminal lakeys that were later corruptly pardoned, Cohen actually co-operated with further investigations of Individual 1's shenedigans like farudulent scheme to pay off his fuck dolls during the campaign and etc.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back