Claimed value of sleepy NY estate could come to haunt Trump

I get the feeling that it will one or the other - either he managed to stay squeaky clean, or this will make Mount Vesuvius look like a sparkler :laugh:
View attachment 465823View attachment 465819
The meek Allen "Bob Cratchet" Weisselberger is about to sing like Tom Jones on steroids
if Cry Baby's Loser's infinite capacity for delegating blame is any indication.​
Yikes:

I see our po', mistweeted, pathetic pathos pushers are planning part two phony impeachment/frivolous lawsuit against President Trump, who with shamed FBI oath busters are gonna get even with themselves one more hail mary time. OMG, I didn't realize how screamin' funny you rooty toot tooters could be with one more wild west foot shootout on the ready. Thanks for bein' so friggin funny!
:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :badgrin: :whipg::rofl::banana::eusa_dance: :icon_lol::iyfyus.jpg: :laugh2: :lmao: :smile: :biggrin:
This is why Trump fought so hard to hide his tax and financial records.
Even Eric Trump knew the dangers that lay within.

he's not nearly as 'rich' as he claims.

a carnival barker will say what he needs to lasso the dupes.
Maybe so, but I am more concerned with the fact that Xiden is far richer then he claims due to his family deals with foreign Govts, such as China.....who we know owns him.
President Biden has released his taxes
Trump never did
So? Tax returns don't tell you where money came from...have you ever filed a tax return? It's concerning that you didn't know that
Yes, tax returns show where the money came from
They also show what you claimed as a deduction
No tax return shows where the money was earned...there is no line for employer etc

Show me the line: https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040.pdf

The real issue here, is the money Xiden is hiding, likely in his son's name, or brother's....we know they have deep ties to foreign countries, and we know Hunter was used as the front man, with his dad's backing....
I file a W2
Don‘t you?

You have no proof of Biden taking a cent from the Chinese
No, I am self employed. Moreover, I get income from a number of different places, not just my business.
If you own a business you have to file a form for that business and list revenue and expenses
um not to the IRS....nope

You don’t file a Schedule C to your 1040?

I see our po', mistweeted, pathetic pathos pushers are planning part two phony impeachment/frivolous lawsuit against President Trump, who with shamed FBI oath busters are gonna get even with themselves one more hail mary time. OMG, I didn't realize how screamin' funny you rooty toot tooters could be with one more wild west foot shootout on the ready. Thanks for bein' so friggin funny!
:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :badgrin: :whipg::rofl::banana::eusa_dance: :icon_lol::iyfyus.jpg: :laugh2: :lmao: :smile: :biggrin:

Maybe so, but I am more concerned with the fact that Xiden is far richer then he claims due to his family deals with foreign Govts, such as China.....who we know owns him.
Trump never did
So? Tax returns don't tell you where money came from...have you ever filed a tax return? It's concerning that you didn't know that
No tax return shows where the money was earned...there is no line for employer etc

The real issue here, is the money Xiden is hiding, likely in his son's name, or brother's....we know they have deep ties to foreign countries, and we know Hunter was used as the front man, with his dad's backing....
I file a W2
Don‘t you?

No, I am self employed. Moreover, I get income from a number of different places, not just my business.
If you own a business you have to file a form for that business and list revenue and expenses

Would you support a Prosecutor making up shit, lying to the judge, if it meant getting Trump in jail where you want to see him?

Trump never did

I file a W2
Don‘t you?

Would you support a Prosecutor making up shit, lying to the judge, if it meant getting Trump in jail where you want to see him?

You Goofy

What the hell does that have to do with what I posted?

Trump never did

I file a W2
Don‘t you?

Yes of course he would.....they supported Adam Shifty....why not a prosecutor?

Trump never did

I file a W2
Don‘t you?

You Goofy

Well, I see you arguing the supposed merits of this case, but I don't think you care about that. You want the President in jail, because you hate him and oppose him, not because of some question about a piece of real estate.

You don't give a damn about that, and if Trump wasn't a political enemy of people like you, no one would be looking at this or caring.

1615303898757.png

Trump never did

I file a W2
Don‘t you?

You Goofy

Well, I see you arguing the supposed merits of this case, but I don't think you care about that. You want the President in jail, because you hate him and oppose him, not because of some question about a piece of real estate.

You don't give a damn about that, and if Trump wasn't a political enemy of people like you, no one would be looking at this or caring.

View attachment 465827
Damn...boi
You Goofy

Try to respond to what I posted, not what you make up

Trump never did

I file a W2
Don‘t you?

You Goofy

View attachment 465827
Damn...boi
You Goofy

Hit a nerve didn't I? Had to go straight to gay bashing to try to distract from it.

My point stands. YOu want to see your enemies in prison, not because of any crimes but because they oppose you.

Trump never did

I file a W2
Don‘t you?

You Goofy

View attachment 465827
Damn...boi
You Goofy

Hit a nerve didn't I? Had to go straight to gay bashing to try to distract from it.

My point stands. YOu want to see your enemies in prison, not because of any crimes but because they oppose you.
Making shit up again

Trump never did

I file a W2
Don‘t you?

You Goofy

View attachment 465827
Damn...boi
You Goofy

To leftist it is a crime to go against the Party.....

You supported lawyers lying to the judge about voter fraud, trying to get legitimate votes thrown out.
Fortunately the judges saw right through the claims the lawyers made, and only looked at the evidence they were willing to produce inside the courtroom, and not the evidence they claimed to have.

Trump never did

I file a W2
Don‘t you?

You Goofy

View attachment 465827
Damn...boi
You Goofy

Making shit up again

I asked you a question. YOu refused to answer. Because the answer was yes, you would support having President Trump falsely imprisoned.

Trump never did

I file a W2
Don‘t you?

You Goofy

View attachment 465827
Damn...boi
You Goofy

Yep. That is what this is all about. They don't give a damn about real estate valuations. This is about punishing their enemies.

You supported lawyers lying to the judge about voter fraud, trying to get legitimate votes thrown out.
Fortunately the judges saw right through the claims the lawyers made, and only looked at the evidence they were willing to produce inside the courtroom, and not the evidence they claimed to have.

You want to have the election trusted, don't spread it over a fucking month or stop checking signatures.

Beyond that, no, if the votes are really there, I don't want to throw them out.

But, RW would support that. He did it already with the impeachment.

Can I file this under Irony of the week?
Just look how republicans vote.
Even the one's whose Governors said how much their state needed the bill passed, still didn't vote for it.

Trump never did

I file a W2
Don‘t you?

You Goofy

View attachment 465827
Damn...boi
You Goofy

Yep. That is what this is all about. They don't give a damn about real estate valuations. This is about punishing their enemies.
yep.....there is no doubt in my mind, if Trump retired from political life, Vance's case would disappear.

Trump never did

I file a W2
Don‘t you?

You Goofy

View attachment 465827
Damn...boi
You Goofy

Making shit up again

I asked you a question. YOu refused to answer. Because the answer was yes, you would support having President Trump falsely imprisoned.
Look Goofball

Quote something I ACTUALLY said, not something you imagined I said

Can I file this under Irony of the week?
Just look how republicans vote.
Even the one's whose Governors said how much their state needed the bill passed, still didn't vote for it.
what's ironic about it?
I've seen how they voted.

Yes, many States and people wanted parts of the bill passed, and have wanted it for sometime...you can support aspects of the law, but overall disapprove of it.

Trump never did

I file a W2
Don‘t you?

You Goofy

View attachment 465827
Damn...boi
You Goofy

Making shit up again

Look Goofball

Quote something I ACTUALLY said, not something you imagined I said
Hey, don't worry, you don't have to answer the question....you can take the 5th

Forum List

Back