Trump Case:New York Executive Law 63(12) - empowers the attorney general to go to court and seize assets. what precedents are there?

So you really believe Mara Lago is only worth 27 million? :laughing0301: You still haven't stated the number that Trump claimed it was worth.

There's a law that banks must report any fraud of any kind, it has nothing to do with what you tried to imply. I'll give you credit, you're very good at twisting and obfuscating, you give a good effort.

Can you cite of link to this purported law. I googled it and found NOTHING.

When I worked for a bank, we had two instances of fraud at our branch, one of which we reported to the guy's employer - he was fired, and the other which resulted in our administration manager being fired, after he repaid the stolen funds.

The admin manager was never charged, and 6 months later he was managing a small trust company. Our Head office didn't want the bad publicity of charging him.

It's possible. Can you prove they knew?

Larson, a real estate brokerage executive and certified appraiser, assessed Trump properties for lenders. He was taken aback when told on the stand that he was repeatedly cited as an outside expert in former Trump Organization controller Jeffrey McConney 's valuation spreadsheets.

"It's inappropriate and inaccurate," Larson testified. "I should have been told, and an appraisal should have been ordered."

When it came to valuing a storefront formerly known as Niketown, McConney relied on rates of return for a different type of property, rather than for comparable retail space, Larson testified. He also said he appraised a Trump-owned Wall Street building at $540 million in 2015, while McConney valued it at $735.4 million on Trump's financial statement.

In cross-examining Larson, Trump lawyer Lazaro Fields asked whether anything "prevents President Trump, as a real estate developer, from valuing his own properties."

"I don't know. I wouldn't know," Larson responded. Asked again, Larson said: "Not that I know of."

Again, you're precious, there are extremely stiff penalties for a bank to not report fraud, they're breaking the law. They take extreme care to ensure they are not in violation of the SEC, that you keep insisting they didn't know is hilarious.

Not sure what your link has to do with anything? What do you think it proves exactly? Did Larson assess the properties for this particular transaction? If not, how is anything he says pertinent? One sentence says that he 'assessed Trump properties for lenders', and the very next sentence says he was 'taken aback when told he was cited as an outside expert on valuation spreadsheets'. Why would he be 'taken aback' if he was used to assess Trump properties, that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. In your second paragraph apparently Larson was familiar enough to give details on how McConney valued properties in order to testify about how he did it, but yet he's 'taken aback' that he was cited as an outside expert?

What did Trump claim the value was worth in dollars? Do you not know?

Again, you're precious, there are extremely stiff penalties for a bank to not report fraud, they're breaking the law. They take extreme care to ensure they are not in violation of the SEC, that you keep insisting they didn't know is hilarious.

Not sure what your link has to do with anything? What do you think it proves exactly? Did Larson assess the properties for this particular transaction? If not, how is anything he says pertinent? One sentence says that he 'assessed Trump properties for lenders', and the very next sentence says he was 'taken aback when told he was cited as an outside expert on valuation spreadsheets'. Why would he be 'taken aback' if he was used to assess Trump properties, that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. In your second paragraph apparently Larson was familiar enough to give details on how McConney valued properties in order to testify about it how he did it, but yet he's 'taken aback' that he was cited as an outside expert?

I'm still waiting for a link to this law. You haven't posted one.

I went to the SEC webpage and did a search: NOTHING

You ask a lot of questions but don't answer questions.

This info is in the report.

Feel free to look it up.

Not if the banks didn't know.

I ask a lot of questions that you don't have answers to. What report?

The banks are required to know the law, period.

Post 24 is a real eye opener

Do you equate the state harassing a bus company for idling their engines while waiting for the kids to get out of school with trying to drive trump out of politics?

Thats laughable
No, I equates cases that used 63 (12) despite the assertion that the law had never been used.

Can you link where the bank knew fraud was committing fraud?

Not sure what your link has to do with anything? What do you think it proves exactly?

That Larson appraised a Trump property and then Trump conflated that appraisal through lies.

Did Larson assess the properties for this particular transaction? If not, how is anything he says pertinent?

For this particular case, yes.

One sentence says that he 'assessed Trump properties for lenders', and the very next sentence says he was 'taken aback when told he was cited as an outside expert on valuation spreadsheets'. Why would he be 'taken aback' if he was used to assess Trump properties, that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Because he was used as an expert in things he had no knowledge of.

In your second paragraph apparently Larson was familiar enough to give details on how McConney valued properties in order to testify about how he did it, but yet he's 'taken aback' that he was cited as an outside expert?

Yes.

It's in the report.

I ask a lot of questions that you don't have answers to. What report?

The banks are required to know the law, period.

Can you link where the banks knew Trump was submitting fraudulent numbers?

When I worked for a bank, we had two instances of fraud at our branch, one of which we reported to the guy's employer - he was fired, and the other which resulted in our administration manager being fired, after he repaid the stolen funds.

The admin manager was never charged, and 6 months later he was managing a small trust company. Our Head office didn't want the bad publicity of charging him.

And you claim you worked at a bank??? :laughing0301:

That’s YOUR speculation…Carries no weight.

Can you link where the bank knew fraud was committing fraud?

That Larson appraised a Trump property and then Trump conflated that appraisal through lies.

For this particular case, yes.

Because he was used as an expert in things he had no knowledge of.

Yes.

It's in the report.

It's their due diligence to know the law in the states and territories in which they operate, there is no excuse not to. They can be heavily fined, lose reputation and stock value, they take it very seriously.

So Larson's testimony was that he appraised the properties in question and that they changed his appraisals? That's not what your link stated?

So why was he 'taken aback' when told that he was cited as an outside expert on valuation spreadsheets?

What report?

These people are straight up nuts.

Agreed…but it is more insidious. They just assume insane positions based on whatever their thought police tell them to think.

They really think this is a legit lawsuit because they were told so by Jon Stewart and Rachel Maddow.

These are the same people who claim Larry Elder is a white supremacist.

They refuse to apply any logic or critical thinking.

And you claim you worked at a bank??? :laughing0301:

I don't "claim" I worked at a bank. I worked for Bank of Montreal 1970 - 1979. I've backed that up with detailed knowledge of banking, mortgages and property financing.

After I left banking, I went to work as a corporate, commercial and real estate law clerk. Since I used to approve the morgages, and both knew and understood bank mortgage requirements, it was an easy transition to completing the due diligence and supporting documents the bank expected. I had to learn to search title, and go the registry offices to close deals.

You still haven't posted a link to this imaginary law requiring all banks to report fraud. Your laughing emoji at the request simply proves you're the one who can't back up what you post.

It's their due diligence to know the law in the states and territories in which they operate, there is no excuse not to. They can be heavily fined, lose reputation and stock value, they take it very seriously.

You keep saying that. It's a strawman. If course they know the rules. What they didn't know is Trump was lying on the documents he submitted.

So Larson's testimony was that he appraised the properties in question and that they changed his appraisals? That's not what your link stated?

It's bad enough I have to do all this research for but when I have to explain it as well, it gets frustrating...but I suspect that is the point.

He also said he appraised a Trump-owned Wall Street building at $540 million in 2015, while McConney valued it at $735.4 million on Trump's financial statement.

So why was he 'taken aback' when told that he was cited as an outside expert on valuation spreadsheets?

Because he was unfamiliar with those valuations.

What report?
I already linked it.

Are you sea lioning?

Agreed…but it is more insidious. They just assume insane positions based on whatever their thought police tell them to think.

They really think this is a legit lawsuit because they were told so by Jon Stewart and Rachel Maddow.

These are the same people who claim Larry Elder is a white supremacist.

They refuse to apply any logic or critical thinking.

Yep, it doesn't matter what you point out or ask, all they do is repeat the talking points, it's all they know.

I don't "claim" I worked at a bank. I worked for Bank of Montreal 1970 - 1979. I've backed that up with detailed knowledge of banking, mortgages and property financing.

After I left banking, I went to work as a corporate, commercial and real estate law clerk. Since I used to approve the morgages, and both knew and understood bank mortgage requirements, it was an easy transition to completing the due diligence and supporting documents the bank expected. I had to learn to search title, and go the registry offices to close deals.

You still haven't posted a link to this imaginary law requiring all banks to report fraud. Your laughing emoji at the request simply proves you're the one who can't back up what you post.

God, you're dumb.

Forum List

Back