Trump Case:New York Executive Law 63(12) - empowers the attorney general to go to court and seize assets. what precedents are there?

Yes, he should. It disgorgement.

It is simply the money he made by being fraudulent plus interest.

How much of the fraudulently made money do you think New York should let trump keep?

What money did he make? How much was the loan for?

And it also means that you believe he would have never received the loan at the 'true' valuation?

I'll ask again, what did Trump claim and what was the actual worth?

P.S. This is where your ignorance shines, you know nothing of the process used to secure the loan, or what valuation the bank actually used to approve the loan. Give us the math to come up with your 500 mil figure, we'd all like to see how it was derived.

Mar Lago is not worth 350 to 600 million.

Trump is appealing. Will you support that judgement? I will.

What is the assessed market value?

You'll support the appeal decision? Of course you will, you have no choice. :auiqs.jpg:

And you still haven't addressed the fact that the bank failed to report the fraud, a clear SEC violation,

Last edited:
I've never seen any details of the deal made, if the bank did their own evaluation of the property and what they found as worth, and if the property was even used as collateral against the loan. Has any of that information been released?
Yes, the bank reps testified at the trial. They said they were happy with their loans to trump, he paid them back, and they were willing to continue to do business with him

I've never seen any details of the deal made, if the bank did their own evaluation of the property and what they found as worth, and if the property was even used as collateral against the loan. Has any of that information been released?
Yes, the bank reps testified at the trial. They said they were happy with their loans to trump, he paid them back, and they were willing to continue to do business with him
Bullshit. If you plan on using your property as collateral, it damn well better be worth what you claim it is, because banks have strict rules about mortgage lending, which are completely different from other forms of collateral - and many of which are determined by laws and regulations meant to protect the banks' depositors. If too much of the bank's portfolio is in mortgages, a crash like 2008 can bankrupt the lender.

If you're borrowing 25% of the value of the property, and it's in good shape in a prime neighbourhood, lenders will line up to give you a good rate on your loan. If you're asking for a maximum value loan on a commercial property which isn't generating enough income to cover the mortgage payments, I'm charging YOU a higher rate of interest, and looking around for some additional collateral security - personal guarantees, additional properties to add to the mortgage. I'm also looking at any capital costs that may be coming up, because you're really vulnerable here. I think I want an "acceleration clause" too. The full loan comes due if you mortgage, sell or convey the property.
hahaha on what planet do you live? On what planet does a bank give you a lone without themselves assessing the value of the collateral?

The reality is the banks testified, they said Trump was a good customer, paid his loan, and they were willing to do business with him again.

What an individual, IE the owner values something at, might not be what others do. So your once again, highlighted just how clueless you are

That doesn't state that they did their own valuations and approved the loan(s) at that valuation, i.e. didn't use Trump's numbers, or that their findings matched Trump's numbers. Because if they did their own valuation and used their own numbers for approval process, then it's a lie that he got a better interest rate because of his own valuations.

I think it's a lie regardless, but that's another story.

That doesn't state that they did their own valuations and approved the loan(s) at that valuation, i.e. didn't use Trump's numbers, or that their findings matched Trump's numbers. Because if they did their own valuation and used their own numbers for approval process, then it's a lie that he got a better interest rate because of his own valuations.
Yes, it is a lie he got better interest rates because of his numbers.

That's the point

That isn't the correlation I agreed with. What I agree with is that their is a relationship between assessed value and market value...but that relationship does not justify a 2300 percent disparity. MaraLago is not worth $350m to $600m.
What the banks accepted or not is irrelevant.
Trump still made fraudulent claims in the forms.
No, he isn't usually right.
I'm not familiar with those experts, I am only familiar with the judgement and that is what really counts.
Trump is appealing. Will you support that judgement? I will.
1. There is no other correlation. Engeron said MAL is worth what the assessed value is ($18m-$27m) and that Trump's number is 2300% too high showing fraud.

Judge Engeron is clearly wrong. His stupid decision will be reversed on appeal.

2. There was no fraud, the banks said so. Numbers on loan applications are estimates of property values that change over time, and are subject to interpretation. There are no "exact" numbers.

3. Turley certainly is generally right. The democrat legal "experts" are generally wrong. I remember the Russia Collusion Hoax, that the USSC would never take the "Presidential Immunity" case, that Engeron's decision/judgement would never be successfully appealed, etc. The Bond was just reduced. We'll track Turley's predictions...

4. After all appeals are exhausted the final judgement is what stands, of course I'll support it. Glad to hear you will as well.

Last edited:
The judge and the prosecutor are corrupt.

Your opinion.

So you're saying a bank is not required to report fraud to the SEC?

They didn't know.

What did Trump claim was the value? What is the actual value?

He claimed the value was based on it as a private residence when in fact he knew it wasn't.

A customer would never get away with it, no bank would loan just on a customer's word.
They did Trump. The bank admitted it didn't verify.

Your opinion.

They didn't know.

He claimed the value was based on it as a private residence when in fact he knew it wasn't.

They did Trump. The bank admitted it didn't verify.

They didn't know???? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: So Trump broke the law and committed fraud and you're claiming the bank didn't know???? You're precious!

What is the actual value that he claimed, the number.

Where did they admit they didn't verify?

Looks like about 27 million...that is if you don't lie about the type of property it is.

You'll support the appeal decision? Of course you will, you have no choice. :auiqs.jpg:

I have a choice. Trump doesn't. Lol.

And you still haven't addressed the fact that the bank failed to report the fraud, a clear SEC violation,
You would have to ask the banks.

Is their a law that someone can't be charged for fraud unless it's reported to the SEC? Please link it.

Looks like about 27 million...that is if you don't lie about the type of property it is.

I have a choice. Trump doesn't. Lol.

You would have to ask the banks.

Is their a law that someone can't be charged for fraud unless it's reported to the SEC? Please link it.

So you really believe Mara Lago is only worth 27 million? :laughing0301: You still haven't stated the number that Trump claimed it was worth.

There's a law that banks must report any fraud of any kind, it has nothing to do with what you tried to imply. I'll give you credit, you're very good at twisting and obfuscating, you give a good effort.

So this case represents every wrong doing you believe he did, that he was obviously never charged with? You're nothing more than a Hitler, you're despicable.

Once again, you jump to a conclusion based on facts not in evidence, all while wilfully ignoring Trump's long, sad and very well documented history of corruption, fraud, and bankrupcty.

You also wilfully ignore all of Trump;s public confessions to every single one of the crimes he's ever been accused of, and a whole lot more, including bribing public officials, and lying.

I'm noting that Sam Bankman-Fried was also on the Forbes 400 list not that long ago. He's being sentenced for fraud today. Forbes said he was legitimately rich too. Forbes has also put Trump on their list by guessing who much he's worth, based on what's in the public record.

The true number has been impossible to know because the Trump Corporation is a private company, which means they're not required to publically file audited financial statements. Trump's former accountants have cut all ties with him and put disclaimers on all of the financial statements they ever prepared for him.

The claims by Trump and his apologists that the banks weren't harmed and didn''t care is completely debunked by the global refusal of all major US banks to do business with Trump in the year 2000 and going forward. If everyone was happy with him and trusted his business practices, why blackball him?

None of these articles are new. None of them relate to any charges Trump is facing. This is just Trump's historical record of fraud and fiscal malfeasance.

The facts are the dembots posting here, can’t support their accusations…because they are lies

The best thing Trump could do right now is put it on the market and sell it, that would be fucking hilarious.

They didn't know???? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: So Trump broke the law and committed fraud and you're claiming the bank didn't know???? You're precious!

It's possible. Can you prove they knew?

What is the actual value that he claimed, the number.

Where did they admit they didn't verify?

Larson, a real estate brokerage executive and certified appraiser, assessed Trump properties for lenders. He was taken aback when told on the stand that he was repeatedly cited as an outside expert in former Trump Organization controller Jeffrey McConney 's valuation spreadsheets.

"It's inappropriate and inaccurate," Larson testified. "I should have been told, and an appraisal should have been ordered."

When it came to valuing a storefront formerly known as Niketown, McConney relied on rates of return for a different type of property, rather than for comparable retail space, Larson testified. He also said he appraised a Trump-owned Wall Street building at $540 million in 2015, while McConney valued it at $735.4 million on Trump's financial statement.

In cross-examining Larson, Trump lawyer Lazaro Fields asked whether anything "prevents President Trump, as a real estate developer, from valuing his own properties."

"I don't know. I wouldn't know," Larson responded. Asked again, Larson said: "Not that I know of."

So you really believe Mara Lago is only worth 27 million? :laughing0301: You still haven't stated the number that Trump claimed it was worth.

You ask a lot of questions but don't answer questions.

This info is in the report.

Feel free to look it up.

There's a law that banks must report any fraud of any kind, it has nothing to do with what you tried to imply. I'll give you credit, you're very good at twisting and obfuscating, you give a good effort.
Not if the banks didn't know.

Banks never report frauds. They don't want it getting out that they're vulnerable. They especially don't want anyone to know that they can be lied to, successfully. Then everybody would be trying it.

Bank executives want the public to think that no one will ever put anything over on them, or steal from them, so don't even fucking try it. But it happens more often than you think.

My Landlord has completely overvalued his property and the bank mortgaged it for more than it's worth. The Landlord told the bank the property was in a good state of repair and 6 weeks later there were over $100,000 worth of work orders to bring it up to code. This is clearly fraud, but he'll never be charged. They'll just call his loan, and foreclose if he doesn't pay up. They don't want anyone else in the country to know how easily he fooled them.

See post 24.
Post 24 is a real eye opener

Do you equate the state harassing a bus company for idling their engines while waiting for the kids to get out of school with trying to drive trump out of politics?

Thats laughable

Forum List

Back