Claremont male school district president under fire after hosting event with shirtless muscular high schoolers, adult dancer

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Claremont High School choir members were invited to a party at Claremont Unified School District President Steven Llanusa's house, where they were offered alcohol by several partygoers, including scantily-clad male dancers dressed as elves and a "dirty Santa."

i can't throw stones at that!

After seeing this recent clip, I am not surprised that something else wrong would eventually go and happen next.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Can these people in the school authority area do anything right?

After seeing this recent clip, I am not surprised that something else wrong would eventually go and happen next.
That's what it has come to. The school officials who want to do this kind of thing feel that they can literally do anything they think of, and as long as they claim it was to teach sensitivity or whatever, the worst that will happen is some shocked news pieces.
P.S. Can these people in the school authority area do anything right?
In Texas, the overwhelming majority of educators at all levels are people who are sincerely interested in educating kids, and would never do this kind of predatory activity. I believe the same is true in other states, but I can't say for sure.

It is only in our Democrat run cities that this kind of thing would ever happen.

OK, I should have watched the video before I commented. It was a little different than I thought, but just as bad.

This is not yet another case of erotic entertainers being brought to a school as a supposedly "educational" presentation. This is the senior district official having erotic entertainers at a party at his house, and also hiring a high school choir to entertain there.

This is why schools still have "moral turpitude" clauses in educator contracts. They may seem old-fashioned, but this is the kind of thing that happens when the district takes a "none of our business," approach to how educators act in their off time.

Forum List

Back