Clarence Thomas receives more donor gifts

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1718369996097.png

A recent donor has agreed to give Clarence Thomas two golden doors as seen above.

Once made, however, the right door will have large letters engraved on it that read "Let's go Brandon", and the left door will have engraved "What do you think of me now AOC?"

In addition, Clarence Thomas received yet another donor gift.

1718370227655.png

These new corneal implants will enable the justice to see better at night as well as improve his effectiveness in being persuasive on the bench.

Of course, when things don't go the way Clarence may want in future rulings, another donor as agreed to make this handy dandy light saber, with the inscription, "Luke I am your father you little snowflake".

1718370536338.png

Upon learning this, Justice Kavanaugh and Alito are also looking into donor funds for similar gifts.

In another age, Clarance Thomas would have resigned in shame. But in the age of Trump, there is no shame. Whether it is Thomas or Menendez it is the zeitgeist of the age. Get caught, blame someone else and give the middle finger to your accusers and move on.

Last edited:
In another age, Clarance Thomas would have resigned in shame. But in the age of Trump, there is no shame. Whether it is Thomas or Menendez it is the zeitgeist of the age. Get caught, just give the middle finger to your accusers and move on.
Congress critiquing the money that SCOTUS receives that is completely legal is laughable.

You do realize that, right?

And pretending to care only about the money the conservative justices obtain, while turning a blind eye to the whorehouse Federal government where "public servants become millionaires upon election completely destroys any credibility you have.

You do understand that, right?

Political graft has long been ingrained in the system. One would think the people would tire of it but it seems they don't.

Congress critiquing the money that SCOTUS receives that is completely legal is laughable.

It is supposed to be reported. Not reporting it is not legal.

Is it hypocritical of politicians? Sure.

Why do the people still accept it?

And pretending to care only about the money the conservative justices obtain, while turning a blind eye to the whorehouse Federal government where "public servants become millionaires upon election completely destroys any credibility you have.

A law tightening regulations would encompass them all.

Political graft has long been ingrained in the system. One would think the people would tire of it but it seems they don't.
But that is politics. That is human nature. Look at history to see this truth. Even Marxist and communist regimes are like this.

You obtain political power, you become wealthy.

But the Left only wants to focus in on a few conservative justices.

Hilarious.

But that is politics. That is human nature. Look at history to see this truth. Even Marxist and communist regimes are like this.

You obtain political power, you become wealthy.

But the Left only wants to focus in on a few conservative justices.

Hilarious.

Seems you are what you condemn.

It is supposed to be reported. Not reporting it is not legal.

Is it hypocritical of politicians? Sure.

Why do the people still accept it?

A law tightening regulations would encompass them all.
It is illegal?

Who in the past has been arrested for it then? Has anyone been forced to resign over something similar?

Anyone?

Or is it one of these cases, like Trump, where poor bookkeeping has been upgraded from a misdemeanor to a felony and instead of a slap on the wrist with a small fine you get hard jail time?

It is illegal?

Who in the past has been arrested for it then? Has anyone been forced to resign over something similar?

Anyone?

Or is it one of these cases, like Trump, where poor bookkeeping has been upgraded from a misdemeanor to a felony and instead of a slap on the wrist with a small fine you get hard jail time?

I have no idea why you defend the graft. It's sad really.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
Just pointing out reality to you that seems too hard for you accept.

Idiot.

I understand corruption is a reality in our political system. It exists because so many are like yourself and will make excuses for it.

When you hear the Left complain about money in politics, what they are really saying is, how can we deprive our political opponents of money?

I'm just tired of these fascist morons who have no intention of giving up their insider trading and gold bars as they sit in judgement over a black man who sits atop the highest bench in the land

Racists.

I understand corruption is a reality in our political system. It exists because so many are like yourself and will make excuses for it.
Who is making excuses for it?

I asked a question. If this is illegal, where is the law, what is the penalty and are there any precedents for penalizing people for it?

Or is the Left pulling this out of their ass like they did with Trump and poor bookkeeping?

The only way to change this is to decentralize power, something that the Left finds abhorrent as they try to centralize power every chance they get.

Very well put and so completely true.

Who is making excuses for it?

I asked a question. If this is illegal, where is the law, what is the penalty and are there any precedents for penalizing people for it?

Or is the Left pulling this out of their ass like they did with Trump and poor bookkeeping?

Excuses. Trump can't even theoretically have poor bookkeeping because as we know, he only hires the best.

Excuses. Trump can't even theoretically have poor bookkeeping because as we know, he only hires the best.
That is not an answer idiot.

As I suspected, you are pulling all of this out your arse.

But then, that is where we got Leftism. Leftism is the mythical notion that the eradication of all wealth from society will make it virtuous, while those in power have all the wealth.

In short, the ideology is infantile and retarded.

Last edited:
That is not an answer idiot.

As I suspected, you are pulling all of this out your arse.

But then, that is where we got Leftism.

You do understand how bad it makes things look when one is condemning a corrupt system you define that as being "left".

I have no idea why you defend the graft. It's sad really.
Sweep your own floor first....
Not a matter of defending graft ( which it isn't by the way) It's a matter of not wanting listen to the double tongue of double-standardism. You have no credibility.

Sweep your own floor first....
Not a matter of defending graft ( which it isn't by the way) It's a matter of not wanting listen to the double tongue of double-standardism. You have no credibility.

Bite me. I am and I have routinely condemned them all.

In another age, Clarance Thomas would have resigned in shame. But in the age of Trump, there is no shame. Whether it is Thomas or Menendez it is the zeitgeist of the age. Get caught, blame someone else and give the middle finger to your accusers and move on.

Supreme Court Justices are above annoyances like ethics.

Ethics are for suckers

$$$$$

Forum List

Back